Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:56:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think I should quit my Job for me to focus more on bitcoins??
Quit Job - 64 (13.3%)
Don't quit - 87 (18.1%)
Or focus on both - 329 (68.5%)
Total Voters: 480

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Job Vs Bitcoin  (Read 44682 times)
zekeshawn

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:06:03 AM

If you are new to the bitcoin world then I don't advice you to quit on your job and focus in bitcoin. You will still have to study and know a lot about bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies it won't take you months to know everything. It's best to make bitcoin as a part time as of now and wait until you are ready and sure that you have enough knowledge about what you are about to enter.
wildlandlord

Activity: 203

Junior Cindicator Bounty Manager

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:13:57 AM

I agree with zekeshawn. Try to work and study at the same time. You can make studying bitcoin your hobby. Good luck, pal!
leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:15:54 AM

It's not very smart to quit your job for bitcoin because it can be very volatile and uncertain. I would rather recommend to just invest a percentage of your salary into bitcoin or even get your salary paid out in bitcoin (I know a couple of people who get paid out in bitcoin).

Certainly.  Unless you have many sideline or business and a genius in bitcoin then you can quit your job. But I would not do that ever because bitcoin like what you said is volatile and uncertain.  I would gladly try what you suggest like getting part of my salary and invest it in bitcoin.  I do not know ever that there is a company that will pay you bitcoins.

All the Bitcoin geniuses made Bitcoin their job. Look at Bitcoin.com or Bitcoin.org. They quit and made Bitcoin their life. So if you are as genius, then you may do the same. If not, keep your day job.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Baijit20

Activity: 414

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:05:26 AM

I don't know how old are you and what experience you have.you should focus on your job and also can focus on btc as your part time.
Forhadm

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:02:07 PM

i want to need job and  bitcoin (both) because when i get money to my job then i will buy more bitcoin for my job money that means have a good profit for bitcoin.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:16:38 PM

i want to need job and  bitcoin (both) because when i get money to my job then i will buy more bitcoin for my job money that means have a good profit for bitcoin.

It is like you want to invest more with bitcoin which is a good thing for a person who's employed to a company.

And in that way you will be on a win-win situation by earning that much when the price increases.

Most of the people now are starting to quit their jobs and focusing with crypto currencies now.

Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:55:14 PM

Yes buying bitcoins with your income now is one of the wisest things to do because currently it's difficult to mine irvearn Bitcoins and so if your attention is just invearming then you might loose out in the long run so jusgbget a job and buy more down.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:06:59 PM

i want to need job and   (both) because when i get money to my job then i will buy more  for my job money that means have a good profit for .
although we are getting good profit from bitcoin, but still we are not totally depending on it for living because of its fluctuation in its price, so to me i will also chose boht, i will consider bitcoin as my side business while our main income will be from our permanent job, but i think bitcoin will be more helpful for me to fulfill my needs as in current position it is difficult to fulfill all my needs from my salary only.
CrownPolly

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:29:17 PM

i want to need job and   (both) because when i get money to my job then i will buy more  for my job money that means have a good profit for .
although we are getting good profit from bitcoin, but still we are not totally depending on it for living because of its fluctuation in its price, so to me i will also chose boht, i will consider bitcoin as my side business while our main income will be from our permanent job, but i think bitcoin will be more helpful for me to fulfill my needs as in current position it is difficult to fulfill all my needs from my salary only.
To be honest, I did not have any needs before, Because it was very difficult for me to realize everything. But to date, when I'm working with Bitcoin, I can afford a lot. Therefore, thanks to Bitcoin, my needs are realized.

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
nilima56

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:31:01 PM

job is better,
ypu can focus on both.
agatha818

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:36:42 PM

focus on both, always focus on both, i am working and also trading, and sometimes the money i earn from working i buy it with bitcoins. working on bitcoin doesn't conflict my job schedule so why not do both?
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:10:55 PM

focus on both, always focus on both, i am working and also trading, and sometimes the money i earn from working i buy it with bitcoins. working on bitcoin doesn't conflict my job schedule so why not do both?
Yes just the same with me.I am also working into both.I earn from my present job at the same time earn from bitcoin.But honestly,the income i had earned from my job is just so little compared to what i had earned from bitcoin.So hopefully when the price gets stable,i will just focus in bitcoin and have to leave my present job.It might be somehow risky but i need to do that for my dreams in life to be achieved.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 11:16:40 PM

I have resigned from the main job for two years, I feel need to feel the pattern of financial freedom and have to fight on the same path for full time. First year is a transitional period and I am grateful to have passed it, now my life is better than before.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:31:46 PM

Don't quit your day job, as they say.  I certainly did not, and I'm a big supporter of bitcoin. 
My personality is not that of a trader, though I have dabbled in it.  The key is to earn money and buy bitcoin as an investment.  That's a good suggestion and a lot of people here agree with it.
Then again if your job sucks, find a new one.  If you can do it in the bitcoin world, more power to you.
KrakAJAX

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:33:03 PM

Don't quit your day job, as they say.  I certainly did not, and I'm a big supporter of bitcoin. 
My personality is not that of a trader, though I have dabbled in it.  The key is to earn money and buy bitcoin as an investment.  That's a good suggestion and a lot of people here agree with it.
Then again if your job sucks, find a new one.  If you can do it in the bitcoin world, more power to you.

I feel where you are coming from. Wile Bitcoin can be lucrative you are not guaranteed any money every two weeks like a regular job. Though in the long term you may make more. You just have to organise your spending!
babar123

Activity: 481
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:33:41 PM

problem is all those people are gonna quit their job, then the bubble will burst, not any money will be made with bitcoin, and those people will be left without money neither job anymore, it is kinda risky, i think only some will get out of this with a good situation, but not the random noob trader
Natsuu

Activity: 1134
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:35:28 PM

If you want to earn a lot, do your regular job and side jobs so when you have enough funds to be unemployed you can quit your job. Then focus here and gain more knowledge and become a full time bitcoiner.

africa34

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:57:37 PM

I do not think it's a good idea to rely on them together , because your Because your collection of bitcoin need 3 hours and your job need 8 hours so you can do your job and bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
tauceramica

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:03:51 AM

I do not think it's a good idea to rely on them together , because your Because your collection of bitcoin need 3 hours and your job need 8 hours so you can do your job and bitcoin.

Both should be conducted eventually. Cancelling one doesn't seem okay. You can cancel bitcoin stuff actually but not the real job. If you lose your job, you lose it all.
KrakAJAX

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:11:07 AM

If you can work 11 or more hours a day you must deserve that amount of money/bitcoin IMHO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: