Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:37:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think I should quit my Job for me to focus more on bitcoins??
Quit Job - 64 (13.3%)
Don't quit - 87 (18.1%)
Or focus on both - 329 (68.5%)
Total Voters: 480

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Job Vs Bitcoin  (Read 44682 times)
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:18:03 AM

For me I think I will prefer both having a job while managing Bitcoin account because as a practical user or member,If one of them will gone,get lost or maybe let's say you have a work and you are also managing your account on BTC and there's an instance that your job contract has been finished or worstly you've been fired out good thing that you have your reserved source of income and vise versa.Maybe the worst part is your account has been placed in the blacklist and got banned.I will choose both because Job and BTC are can be sources of income but the funny thing is if you are a workaholic the choose job and if you are a couch potato then choose BTC.I admit that I am both workaholic and couch potato so I choose both of them.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:46:35 AM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin
For me i quit job why because here in philippines especially here in province i do work 8 hours but my salary only 6$ or 280 pesos that is very low and many deduction for SSS so i decided to quit my work and focus on bitcoin.
Charot12345

Activity: 257
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:11:25 AM

For me, I choose job because on job you have assurance that it can support you for the longest time, just do your work. In bitcoin, you can earn and save but you don't know when it lasts. So it's better to have bitcoin and a job for now. If theres something happen to your job or your fired you have bitcoin that can help your expenses while finding another job.

danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:32:01 AM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin

if you can afford to lose your job then go for it, maybe bitcoin is your answer or way that you can go prosper in your life, many who are into with bitcoins quit thier job to make a full time duty in crypto world. Smiley

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:07:50 AM

In my opinion, it would be awesome to have both random job and deal with BTC in free time. On that way, you would have one fixed salary by normal random job, and one salary that will vary from time to time.
Soutogu

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:13:01 AM

In my opinion, it would be awesome to have both random job and deal with BTC in free time. On that way, you would have one fixed salary by normal random job, and one salary that will vary from time to time.

This here seems like the best solution. Take a little bit from both worlds Smiley
secdark

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:18:14 AM

I'll support you with that . But think this first if your salary is lower than your earnings in bitcoin then nice. Other is if you are really have a stable income in bitcoin and it is bigfer than your job then ill support you. Im thinking it too but now my bitcoin earnings is not stable so I think I should prepare more before I resign

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:12:54 AM

Job of course. Because sometimes it can be really interesting.
Wow if there is job for in your life so you are the one who are still a worker of people. If you would move to bitcoin and their services then you will prefer to get salary of your job in bitcoin. I hope so that I'm right. Because in bitcoin there is no need to pay attention to people or society you just need a silence or crowd no matter work whenever you want. While in job you are always in stress.
Noore Najjar

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:24:41 AM

i dont think it will works , firstly bitcoin is digital currency and currently not at all types of people / country accept it , if you focus only on bitcoin i doubt you will success easily since bitcoin its not stable currency , i suggest you do some real jobs first after  you succeed you can start investment in btc

Serco

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:46:34 AM

Why not put it in balance between work and bitcoin. I mean on the sidelines of work or after coming home from work I can start on bitcoin instead of filling the time but unknowingly get extra income from bitcoin. Because work remains important

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:01:45 AM

I would suggest to focus on both if you are not yet earning enought on Bitcoin. It is harder to look for job and once you get a new one, you will need to adjust again. You can do it both. You jist need to manage your time properly.
BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:29:45 AM

I would suggest to focus on both if you are not yet earning enought on Bitcoin. It is harder to look for job and once you get a new one, you will need to adjust again. You can do it both. You jist need to manage your time properly.
Well, focus on both will make your income become more. In addition, finding bitcoin can also be done in a relaxed state, so it is not too time-consuming. Well, keeping both will make you rich in the future.
streazight

Merit: 502

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:03:44 PM

Such a noob decision it would be if you quit your job for Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a good source to earn money but not as much as you would get through a job. Now , let me ask you something , would you like a firm which would pay you more but you have to work a bit hard for that and job is assured , or , you would enroll into something which pays you a bit less comparatively  and you have to work less but there is no job guarantee.
The choice is yours , I have made my point
I think bitcoin is not just source of income, but will be a resource in future. Conventional and non-conventional has different approach to be beneficial whether non-beneficial. Bitcoin has not been recognized conventional almost regarding source of income as much job with a company or in an institution but it does not mean that bitcoin has no value vs job. Bitcoin is much better than job if you are going finally choose one these two.
Dimelord

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:01:09 PM

First,you try to earn in bitcoins in your spare time after your job timings.Try to increase your earning little by little in bitcoins.As soon as you gain confidence that you could gain income which would be sufficient to run your family,then you could quit your job.This was from my personal experience.I had left my job an year ago in dubai and now i am earning in india in bitcoins only.So,don't quit your job before settling down with bitcoins.
chixka000

Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:09:00 PM

I've never mined so I don't know if the numbers are correct but I read you make make around $50 a day. I make roughly $250 a day at work. For me (if $50 a day is correct for mining) my job is a no brainer. For me personally I don't mind investing a little bit I don't think I'd make it a career. It's a unproved market that has lots of flaws and no job security.

I always think bitcoin as a sidejob always. So instead of comparing your income which is $250 to a mining income of $50 daily why not combine them so instead of choosing from $250 to $50 you can get both for $300 and i think that it would be much better right?
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:10:54 PM

Focus on both bro. Your job is more stable as compared to the income here. When you trade, there are also losses along the way. When you do services, it won't really eat a whole lot of your time so I think you can still have ample amount of time to go to work. But don't let the opportunities pass. Strike while the iron is hot here but do not also set aside something that is for long term.
Maybe the person who started this thread is having a hard time to do both simultaneously so we can't just advice to focus on both. It will be much easier for him if he focus only at  things where he excel and there's a greater possibility that he will success on that thing rather than doing those things at the same time and failing those simultaneously. However, I also don't suggest to quit job and focus more on bitcoins because if we weigh those things having a stable job and income is better than bitcoin where earning is uncertain.

doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:11:18 PM

you must work in real life and have side work in this cyberspace, its good although bitcoin can make you rich than you be employee. you can do it because i can do that, and other people may suggest you to do that
yes bitcoin can make more money for you more than your job but the bitcoin income is not stable it is good to have a regular job along with bitcoin I think a lot of people are suffering from less income but the price of the bitcoin some time gets up and some time gets down so keep your job carry on and try to find some other way of earning for you.

Suffoc8

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:16:45 PM

Don't quit on your job. You can pick them both for a higher income. And I think it is a bad idea to quit on your job. If your is give you a good income, you love your job and it is permanent job dont quit at all. Because think of it Bitcoin maybe gone tomorrow or any other day. And if it is gone how will you get a financial support. And if you have savings in your bitcoin wallet what if it is being hacked or it lost, how will you live.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Wesimon

Activity: 406

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:29:17 PM

Try to focus on both. You wont regret if you lose in any of the two. Because you still have a source of income. Anyways, you can freely earn money and bitcoin at the same time. So you dont have to choose.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:34:04 PM

Yes I have a job now?It is important to me because I dont have savings to give allowance for my kids in two months because in bitcoin you can only profit in 2months.So by now I cant concentrate on bitcoin.But it is much good if we concentrate on bitcoin because if you give hard work and full time at this you can earn enough cash to be rich.While if youre in a job you just earn fixed income while bitcoin earns a profit of million in due time of increasing price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: