Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:25:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think I should quit my Job for me to focus more on bitcoins??
Quit Job - 64 (13.3%)
Don't quit - 87 (18.1%)
Or focus on both - 329 (68.5%)
Total Voters: 480

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Job Vs Bitcoin  (Read 44679 times)
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:43:15 AM

I do not think it's necessary to give up the main job and focus only on the crypto currency. You need to have a constant source of income and little by little to study the crypto currency.

There's no need to give up your main job as you only need to manage your time properly.

And by doing this you can make your own table of task and just put an exact time on how you will manage it.

Don't give up your job if you think you won't be stable in bitcoin.

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:43:33 AM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin

I am on the verge of doing that. As my job is not giving me  any satisfaction in terms of time and payback of hard work. On the other hand bitcoin is being realistic for me. I can earb as much as i want and that is also in my own comfort zone. I dont have to listen to anyone and plus i can sleep late morning too. Haha. Yeah my job is like worst and i think it is same case with everyone. Besides money and time bitcoin is also promising secured future while job wont do much for me when i will retire. Bitcoin seems more comfortable in case of use and adopting in real life.
If you feel on this way better to choose up already if your day stable job give you the stress specially on tight schedules and less earnings then maybe its the time to switch fully on bitcoin but we should really be ready on the risk knowing that bitcoin doesnt last forever and anytime it would disappear but we shouldnt think of that thing as of now because bitcoin is still young and there are lots of stuffs we can do on it.
Definitely I agree to your idea. I was once working for about four years in a company. I got exhausted in my job because I handled kids and adults a like. The worst was when I was depressed and I had to quit and here comes bitcoin. Bitcoin has given me an opportunity to rise again gradually. I was really upset before because I couldn't support something for my parents. However, job versus bitcoin, I'm weighing things out now that it can be both possible to multitask. But for now, I have to stick for bitcoin because it's really hard to find a job thesedays.
deejhay

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

for future

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:44:54 AM

You can dedicate a few hours a day to bitcoin since bitcoin dont need 12 hours of your day so keep both bitcoin and job, thats just my opinion.
well but if want to focus on bitcoin, then go on. Bitcoin has a great future anyway but keep in mind that anything can happen anytime to bitcoin and what has great value today may not be the same tommorow.

Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:31:33 PM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin

I am on the verge of doing that. As my job is not giving me  any satisfaction in terms of time and payback of hard work. On the other hand bitcoin is being realistic for me. I can earb as much as i want and that is also in my own comfort zone. I dont have to listen to anyone and plus i can sleep late morning too. Haha. Yeah my job is like worst and i think it is same case with everyone. Besides money and time bitcoin is also promising secured future while job wont do much for me when i will retire. Bitcoin seems more comfortable in case of use and adopting in real life.
If you feel on this way better to choose up already if your day stable job give you the stress specially on tight schedules and less earnings then maybe its the time to switch fully on bitcoin but we should really be ready on the risk knowing that bitcoin doesnt last forever and anytime it would disappear but we shouldnt think of that thing as of now because bitcoin is still young and there are lots of stuffs we can do on it.
Definitely I agree to your idea. I was once working for about four years in a company. I got exhausted in my job because I handled kids and adults a like. The worst was when I was depressed and I had to quit and here comes bitcoin. Bitcoin has given me an opportunity to rise again gradually. I was really upset before because I couldn't support something for my parents. However, job versus bitcoin, I'm weighing things out now that it can be both possible to multitask. But for now, I have to stick for bitcoin because it's really hard to find a job thesedays.
Bitcoin does really give chances for those people who do really have a hard time on finding a job and on this way i did go too on jumping to bitcoin because i do really have a hard time to find a job in the past until i knew about bitcoin which really gives me the nice opportunity on making money which i cant really get on my regular job salary which its really an advantage for us people who do have awareness on bitcoin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:53:26 PM

need skill for quit your job. btc is the best way for earning but you need create knowledge for earning opportunity. when you understand that btc is better from your job. then you quite job.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:31:19 PM

I think you should do bitcoin as your part time job. Having a stable will give you an earnings plus having a job here at bitcoin will make your life easier. You can buy things you like plus there is a savings.
I also think like you. If I have to choose one of them, I will choose a job. Job is more stable than Bitcoin. We don't know that does Bitcoin will down someday? Therefore, I think we better need to have a job. Bitcoin can be your second source of income. But I hope Bitcoin will be developed non stop.
If you are thinking between bitcoin and job then you are wrong buddy why would you choice job instead bitcoin ?
I mean why ? Because people are answering about bitcoin but you are answering about job. Like what is the main benefit from job as you mentioned job is nothing in front of bitcoin. As bitcoin giving you a lot of opportunity then job is not like that.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1499

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:57:03 PM

Why can't you focus on both? I think it is always preferable to have a steady source of income which will keep you going through the difficult times and also focus on bitcoin during your free time so that you can earn extra money and save it. While your salary will take care of your daily needs, bitcoin will help you save and make a bigger size of wealth over the years.

I do both. I have a day job where I earn a decent salary compared to my age and I also trade during my free times and mostly during weekends. Whatever bitcoin and altcoins I earn, I simple save it for my future.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:01:05 PM

need skill for quit your job. btc is the best way for earning but you need create knowledge for earning opportunity. when you understand that btc is better from your job. then you quite job.

It's also my thinking as well.
I tried to start my own business and invested part of my btc funds but business failed, unfortunately.
So, it's much better to use your time and money and learn new skills, like programming for example, and offer to work for payment in bitcoin.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:07:40 PM

I think it is better to focus on both job and bitcoin because it may lead you to become rich but if you don't like both you can choose depending on your willingness.

Croin

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:10:15 PM

Bitcoin is "speculation" it's not a job and you can't "earn" money with speculation you can "make money" with it. But it's not a job!!
genocide

Activity: 258

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:34:06 PM

Do not quit your job. It is still better to have a steady source of income rather than depending on bitcoin only. As we know, bitcoin is very sensitive to changes so it is not advisable to have it as your only source of income. It would be better if you consider it as your side job to earn some extra money after your work or during your free time. Try to invest in trading and some other stuff like that. It doesn't require much effort, so you can still focus on your work. It is much more preferable to have more ways to earn than just one right? This way you would be able to earn and save more in a shorter period of time.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:38:55 PM

Dont lose your job. It is better to earn bitcoins and earn money in your job too. It is good because you will have an extra money and it can help you in everday needs of you.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:47:41 PM

Don't quit your job! You just can't rely on what you can earn in bitcoin, it's too uncertain and too risky. Just treat it as another source of income and don't let go of your job and make it your main source of income. You can do signature campaigns in your free time or you can invest some of your salaries to bitcoin and you can make an extra money out of it.
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:52:17 PM

It is not a wise choice to quit your job for it. Bitcoin needs time but not all day long.
You can still go to work .
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:12:20 PM

It is not a wise choice to quit your job for it. Bitcoin needs time but not all day long.
You can still go to work .
yes it is really not wise. because it is very easy to manage both bitcoin and your day job. to me as i am giving good time to bitcoin although i have my day job. in fact i am doing study about bitcoin at night time. i study the market on regular bases and getting good profit. i like to continue earning bitcoin in the same manner.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:20:21 PM

If given a chance then I would choose to work in both places. Working on bitcoin does make more money, but I can not ensure old age guarantees. I understand that when we can be in two places I can work fully with my heart. I am always focused and strive to work fairly and fulfill all the duties I have.
Sskapollo7

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:46:49 PM

Bitcoin is absolutely not a bad idea though as compared to job

While we must wait for a better satisfied income from a campaign and then decide to quit the job or maybe focus on both job as well as Bitcoin

I prefer bitcoin Grin less stress

What do you prefer?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:51:20 PM

If given a chance then I would choose to work in both places. Working on bitcoin does make more money, but I can not ensure old age guarantees. I understand that when we can be in two places I can work fully with my heart. I am always focused and strive to work fairly and fulfill all the duties I have.
That's very good working while looking for Bitcoin but i think it would be very draining.

for the sake of old age insurance then we can work in the real world (work offline) but By looking for Bitcoin you can also open old-age insurance(Independently)
GideonGono

Activity: 2002
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 04:54:21 PM

That's very good working while looking for Bitcoin but i think it would be very draining.

for the sake of old age insurance then we can work in the real world (work offline) but By looking for Bitcoin you can also open old-age insurance(Independently)

If we are talkinh that you are in the age where you have enough energy to do both then why not since it is not a matter of earning more but to stay in a safe side and balace it out with volatility in bitcoin and stability in your job in real world.

If your old or just enough where you wish to retire and your children had finished their studies then you can treat Bitcoin as a retirement work or qhatever you call it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:57:12 PM

Why quit if we can do both? I prefer having my full time job and do Bitcoin thing after shift. Who doesn't want extra income right? For me to work it this way i only need Time Management.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: