Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:05:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why use Bitcoins ?  (Read 13317 times)
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:53:29 PM

Many reasons that make me use bitcoin, even bitcoin my main job. bitcoin provides the benefits i need every time to keep at the end of every month to pay my bills. You will learn more about the crypto currency in trading materials and will also do it to make bitcoin your first choice.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:55:41 PM

I think people want to use bitcoin because it brings good profit and is a stable source for them. Bitcoin is the smartest digital currency, the highest value bitcoin currently available on the crypto market, although it is currently down, but I think it will soon recover and rise again and will thrive in the future. .

Bitcoin really bring people a good profit; the value itself is profitable and it is the first reason why you should use Bitcoin; aside from it, bitcoin is popular and becoming more powerful; I guess it will be more stable in the future.

Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:56:25 PM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
I highly disagree it is not just convenience and easy way out that we are paying here. We are paying for the promotion of bitcoin too. So that alot will invest and the price will soon rise again. It is not just for payment and I know you are very familiar with that. Payment is only a part of bitcoin that a lot of consumer is willing to take the risk.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
OVERT
BOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀███████▄
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░░███████
▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░░▄██████▀
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
ANN
THREAD
|Go-Overt
Powered by [banned mixer]
SGToken

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:02:02 AM

In my own opinion, I use bitcoins because it is the new trend. And if you want to survive, you have to go with the flow, not necessarily in all aspects, but at least when it comes to making money, we always have to learn to adapt.
Timok Abiodun

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:22:30 AM

Bitcoin doesn’t discriminate. You can use it anywhere in the world, to send value almost instantly, nearly for free. Transferring bitcoins costs just a few pennies and you can send as much value as you want. It’s important to remember that bitcoins can’t be counterfeited or duplicated.  The cherry on top is that transactions are conducted in a peer-to-peer method, without the need for a bank or third party to oversee it.
Playmode Kreative

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:23:08 AM

The bitcoin protocol does not require people to identify themselves in order to transact though some businesses may need to for compliances reasons. Unlike a bank where people often have one or two accounts, you can create as many bitcoin wallets as you like.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:29:22 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   

Right now, people treat bitcoin is good investment not using bitcoin as payment because not many merchant can accepting bitcoin. Beside that, many government ban bitcoin if used as payment, so not many country allowing bitcoin as payment

Laokong

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:49:27 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

Because bitcoin is a good investment, bitcoin provides my financial needs.

lightning mcqueen

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:49:52 AM

With Bitcoin you can conduct transactions all over the world extremely fast at extremely low cost, guaranteeing privacy and high security. What's special, besides buying, you can create your own Bitcoin yourself thanks to a powerful enough computer.
Bitcoin has a lot of benefits to each of us. First, it can be a source of icome thus it can support your financial needs; second, you can have a fast transaction and last, it is such a good investment especially if you prefer long-term investment.

For me I use bitcoin as a source of my extra income, I invest in crypto because I know I can benefit from it. I can have an income without going out from my house.
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:52:34 AM

I use bitcoin because the price is high enough far exceeds any price. When I know bitcoin and have bitcoin, my life has changed for the better than before because my life needs are met by bitcoin. Then the people around me asked where I got the money. I just replied with the word bitcoin. Besides, there are many other reasons to use bitcoin. Bitcoin can also be a long term investment, because high bitcoin prices fluctuate can be used for investment. Buy bitcoins at cheap prices and sell when prices are high. It all can earn enough profits depending on how much capital is invested by the investor.
Giantreturn18

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 12:55:46 AM

I think that as nanocrystal-electricity becomes more available, the integration of bitcoin into everyday purchases will become abundant.
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:58:59 AM

because it is source of income,Small businesses may like them because there are no credit card fees ang Bitcoin is a source of income; as of now the price is low but it is still profitable. It is not just for payment and I know you are very familiar with that and Unlike a bank where people often have one or two accounts, you can create as many bitcoin wallets as you like.
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:03:28 AM

The currency of payment as well as advantages for people to know, the currency also has always been to "lower transaction costs, trading faster and consumer privacy protection", as a means of payment, the currency should be more human, and the industry should strive to improve the basic function of the main services, let consumers are more likely to use it daily, let the default wallet function more intuitive.
ondabeat

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:27:19 AM

the first time i use bitcoin, i do not even know that bitcoin can be used to buy something. but after I read further, I found that bitcoin is like the money we can use to buy from day to day, I find again that bitcoin can be like a long term investment, we can make the right money. if you say like that, i suggest you find more info about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57]
  Print  

Jump to: