Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:48:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Stox - Prediction market platform | Token sale has ended  (Read 338273 times)
foxy

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:55:23 AM

It would be great if we could get listed on Bittrex international. I was actually expecting this to be arranged already because of what is stated on invest.com. But I guess that is something else?..

They should definitely try to get listed on bittrex international since they are a fairly new exchange I think will list STOX.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:27:31 AM

It would be great if we could get listed on Bittrex international. I was actually expecting this to be arranged already because of what is stated on invest.com. But I guess that is something else?..

They should definitely try to get listed on bittrex international since they are a fairly new exchange I think will list STOX.

No that is not a new exchange they decided to give opportunity to non-US customers to buy tokens which are not allowed for US residents. So don't get confused by the addition of Internaternatiol there.
izotoniq

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:08:53 PM

It looks like you didn't understand how RP works. It isn't just your predictions which decide your place on leaderboard but also the quantity of tokens which you are holding on platform to use for predictions. On this part like on every other platform advantage of big wallet plays role to decide the position of participants. It doesn't look good but to encourage big players you have to offer it.
Yes, but in this case it is impossible to fight for prizes, even with good predictions, thus losing all motivation to participate in it. I see this as a special intent from the developers and nothing else.
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:28:35 PM

It looks like you didn't understand how RP works. It isn't just your predictions which decide your place on leaderboard but also the quantity of tokens which you are holding on platform to use for predictions. On this part like on every other platform advantage of big wallet plays role to decide the position of participants. It doesn't look good but to encourage big players you have to offer it.
Yes, but in this case it is impossible to fight for prizes, even with good predictions, thus losing all motivation to participate in it. I see this as a special intent from the developers and nothing else.
does STOX make a gift program again? This is very interesting to follow,
so it doesn't matter that you should also participate in this program

TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:03:44 PM

They have active promo to make credit with 100 STX non-withdrawable so you can get started with risk free. Now this token is very cheap this is the right time to pick more to increase chance to get higher position in leader board by staking big amount.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
izotoniq

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:11:51 PM

They have active promo to make credit with 100 STX non-withdrawable so you can get started with risk free. Now this token is very cheap this is the right time to pick more to increase chance to get higher position in leader board by staking big amount.
My deposit from the moment of entry fell by 80%. And with the current next price drop even more. What kind of promotions are you telling me if this project is not needed by anyone, and only the creators earn on it?
foxy

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:41:33 AM

My deposit from the moment of entry fell by 80%. And with the current next price drop even more. What kind of promotions are you telling me if this project is not needed by anyone, and only the creators earn on it?

And I lost around 72% since I last bought the tokens. Team needs to do something even a new good exchange listing could help us.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Malamadre

Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:29:19 AM

Guys, I don't even want to talk about price at wich  I bought first STX tokens. It was 33k sat. Now when I see current price, I can't even imagine how they could dropped the price so low.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:51:38 AM

Guys, I don't even want to talk about price at wich  I bought first STX tokens. It was 33k sat. Now when I see current price, I can't even imagine how they could dropped the price so low.

I also bought this token on high price for prediction purpose so nobody were expecting huge drop will happen like but now we have to accept this and show patience if we don't to lose our money. If bull run will come than we will get chance to make profit otherwise now it turned into long term.
foxy

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:36:46 AM

Hopefully you are not still holding your tokens man because God knows how further low we are going to go.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
foxy

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:23:44 AM

WIN REAL TOKEN!💰 🔈Voting closes in 8 days⌛

How many members will be in the Aclyd Telegram group on November 30th?

https://app.stox.com/predictions/aclydtoken/prediction

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:59:26 AM

Look at the market fluctuation which nobody didn't expect and the team is doing good in the back end but the problem is with the market. I hope it will take some more time to recover the prices because Bitcoin is in huge fluctuation which nobody didn't expect it.
mixedup

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:39:58 AM

The market is indeed bad at the moment but STX is performing even worse. The last monthly update was empty, roadmap is unclear and the lack of an exchange (except for some Swap exchanges) is unacceptable and the price reflects it. The token is invisible. It is, however, also incredibly undervalued, so I´m not selling.
foxy

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:18:03 AM

The market is indeed bad at the moment but STX is performing even worse. The last monthly update was empty, roadmap is unclear and the lack of an exchange (except for some Swap exchanges) is unacceptable and the price reflects it. The token is invisible. It is, however, also incredibly undervalued, so I´m not selling.

Market is really really bad right now every project in my portfolio is suffering from some major loss. But STOX is the biggest disaster

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:53:03 PM

STX will be delisted from Liqui.. I am not at all happy about this as it leaves for very few exchanges where STX is tradable, especially stx/eth, stx/btc.

I know you cannot comment on any new exchanges but any day now would be great..!

Liqui is a shit exchange either way, and they've delisted a few good projects. Truthfully it doesnt bother me at all, STX wont get its popularity or value from exchange listings

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
foxy

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:27:32 AM

STX will be delisted from Liqui.. I am not at all happy about this as it leaves for very few exchanges where STX is tradable, especially stx/eth, stx/btc.

I know you cannot comment on any new exchanges but any day now would be great..!

Liqui is a shit exchange either way, and they've delisted a few good projects. Truthfully it doesnt bother me at all, STX wont get its popularity or value from exchange listings

I just wish that they would have paid binance listing fee when they offered STOX paid listing on their exchange.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Malamadre

Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:36:55 AM

Hopefully you are not still holding your tokens man because God knows how further low we are going to go.

Unfortunately I'm still holding it. I was very active participant of prediction process on Stox platform 2-3 month ago. But now I don't expect anything from this project. Invested money is lost for me.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:12:52 AM

Prizes are double for ongoing Stox cup of the year this is good news and on other side value of this token is still very low I bought some tokens from ICO and now it looking terrible to make compare with that price. Anyway I picked few more to reduce my lose and increase the chance to get nice position in current competition.
foxy

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:05:39 PM

Unfortunately I'm still holding it. I was very active participant of prediction process on Stox platform 2-3 month ago. But now I don't expect anything from this project. Invested money is lost for me.

I think STOX also lost one of the old main investor StratisKing because this is the first time I am not seeing him on the top 10 leaderboards.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:36:32 PM

I think STOX also lost one of the old main investor StratisKing because this is the first time I am not seeing him on the top 10 leaderboards.
Top Investors on the leaderboard are some of them disappearing,
maybe because the Stox prices are always down and they are thinking of moving their assets
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: