Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:26:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KAPU - The first Archaeological Blockchain -  (Read 59052 times)
PrinceShake

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:34:33 PM

they are just 51, but here is easier than in the ark, but it is still difficult to be one of them.

RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:36:22 PM

they are just 51, but here is easier than in the ark, but it is still difficult to be one of them.

And maybe they already have the 51 delegates and there are no open vote in the future, unless they have to replace someone, maybe.

Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:38:37 PM

And maybe they already have the 51 delegates and there are no open vote in the future, unless they have to replace someone, maybe.

maybe. maybe not. I would ask the same. it's worth a try, they just can answer the same thing we are saying here.  Smiley

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:41:27 PM

maybe. maybe not. I would ask the same. it's worth a try, they just can answer the same thing we are saying here.  Smiley

let us know if you will become one of the candidate to 51 election, so we can vote for you. but I want a cup or a t-shirt with the logo for free if you win!  Wink Grin

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:05:35 PM

i am curious too the 51delegates positions are already assigned or there remain someone vacant/free is still yet possible apply as a candidate?...
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:47:07 PM

so this will work just like what we know about them..but how is this going to be more rewarding and affect some of us who lived in an area where there is constant digging?...

This would be very good especially if the digging is for archeological purposes contrary to that purpose might have to sorted out with the responsible agencies, the community, bodies and the kapu project if they so desire.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:43:42 AM

so this will work just like what we know about them..but how is this going to be more rewarding and affect some of us who lived in an area where there is constant digging?...

This would be very good especially if the digging is for archeological purposes contrary to that purpose might have to sorted out with the responsible agencies, the community, bodies and the kapu project if they so desire.
not only if they wish !! the team should propose to the organizations and submit their project, but I understand that they are already at this stage, they are bringing forward projects with the institutions. we hope that it grows quickly and the willingness of an entity to use the Kapu and the Blockchain
shanazihr85

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:21:43 AM

not only if they wish !! the team should propose to the organizations and submit their project, but I understand that they are already at this stage, they are bringing forward projects with the institutions. we hope that it grows quickly and the willingness of an entity to use the Kapu and the Blockchain
The guys are bringing in for next dialogues with the institutions ... I do not know what is the result.. according to me there will be resistance on the part of the institutions .
Their are rules, the blookchain is freedom
Energy_girl

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 10:32:48 AM

This is the wrong application of blockchain? What is the role of blockchain in this business case?

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET   ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:37:53 AM

This is the wrong application of blockchain? What is the role of blockchain in this business case?
i think,in my opinion to preserve archeological dates for eternity...
enigmatical

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:25:30 PM

The blockchain isn’t only the cryptocurrency. The virtual currencies are only one of his numerous and possible applications.
Thanks to a decentralized management the blockchain allow to send
any data safely, without any middleman and permitting a data exchange without risks between two entities. And that’s the kind of safety that with its characteristics of immutability excludes the need to use third party means such as an e-mail provider, a cloud computing service, external certifiers etc.For the development of the archeological blockchain data relating ancient artifacts through a shared system that will permit to different entities to share, in a fast and safe way, information about all artifacts.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:22:20 PM

I don't understand how can you think that this application for the Blockchain is not suitable ?
 in my opinion, is one of the uses of the more noble you can do on the Blockchain.
 we have the ability to use this technology to transmit and pass on our history
enigmatical

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:32:50 PM

I don't understand how can you think that this application for the Blockchain is not suitable ?
 in my opinion, is one of the uses of the more noble you can do on the Blockchain.

Unfortunately, it is obvious that energy girl doesn't know blockchain has other uses apart from cryptocurrency, but with interaction with other crypto-enthusiast,  investors,  acquiring more knowledge from Google and updating your knowledge base,  we would learn new things everyday and keep learning  Grin
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:07:57 AM

Unfortunately, it is obvious that energy girl doesn't know blockchain has other uses apart from cryptocurrency, but with interaction with other crypto-enthusiast,  investors,  acquiring more knowledge from Google and updating your knowledge base,  we would learn new things everyday and keep learning  Grin

people should know more about blockchain technology. it is always interesting to discovery a new field of application of it!

RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:10:44 AM

The guys are bringing in for next dialogues with the institutions ... I do not know what is the result.. according to me there will be resistance on the part of the institutions .
Their are rules, the blookchain is freedom

It should be the most important validation for this project, that is of course, truly awesome, but it desrves institutions collaboration to work.

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:12:16 AM

people should know more about blockchain technology. it is always interesting to discovery a new field of application of it!

of course we are all here to invest, but for some projects like kapu there's a genuine interest on what they do and how!

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:15:07 AM

of course we are all here to invest, but for some projects like kapu there's a genuine interest on what they do and how!

if you check their website you can check, for example, that their technology is not "just" for knowledge preservation, but also aim to low the costs of energy. this is great, isn't it?

RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:17:10 AM

if you check their website you can check, for example, that their technology is not "just" for knowledge preservation, but also aim to low the costs of energy. this is great, isn't it?

Of course it is! They have just to proove they can do what they wrote in their documents and reach the trust of academic world!

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:20:36 AM

yes it is! it will not so easy to conveince academic ecosystem, because they have different standards in this moment and they may be not ready to an important change.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:22:37 AM

you may be right, it should be true in every field, but decentralized databases are the future, so they have to look around sooner or later...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: