Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:46:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KAPU - The first Archaeological Blockchain -  (Read 59044 times)
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:23:48 AM

you may be right, it should be true in every field, but decentralized databases are the future, so they have to look around sooner or later...

...And they will find Kapu! We will help these guys to reach the goal they have!  Smiley

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sevinpays

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:29:52 AM

you may be right, it should be true in every field, but decentralized databases are the future, so they have to look around sooner or later...

...And they will find Kapu! We will help these guys to reach the goal they have!  Smiley

ready! for me in the next future every field and also history/archaeology will face the same problem (like costs of traditional servers) and so the will be easily cathed by solutions like kapu.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:32:05 AM

ready! for me in the next future every field and also history/archaeology will face the same problem (like costs of traditional servers) and so the will be easily cathed by solutions like kapu.

for me is the same! I trust in this project for its potential and also for the abilities that the team seems to have to carrie it on.

wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:23:46 AM

This is the wrong application of blockchain? What is the role of blockchain in this business case?
I don't understand how can you think that this application for the Blockchain is not suitable ?
 in my opinion, is one of the uses of the more noble you can do on the Blockchain.
 we have the ability to use this technology to transmit and pass on our history

Unfortunately, it is obvious that energy girl doesn't know blockchain has other uses apart from cryptocurrency, but with interaction with other crypto-enthusiast,  investors,  acquiring more knowledge from Google and updating your knowledge base,  we would learn new things everyday and keep learning  Grin

people should know more about blockchain technology. it is always interesting to discovery a new field of application of it!
in the near future, and in a short time we will have blockchain for each type of service, of course many of us do not know that behind the service that they are using there is a blockchain to support it, but it will be so
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:52:53 PM

in the near future, and in a short time we will have blockchain for each type of service, of course many of us do not know that behind the service that they are using there is a blockchain to support it, but it will be so
Yes you right, but I just hope that the idea which believes that "everything can be built on a blockchain" will not be abused. A lot of project indeed can be built on a blockchain, but there are many project where the use of the blockchain, materially, is useless.
For instance I think that this one can be based on a blockchain, but i don't understand why there are 15M tokens.

I don't think we can talk about an "abuse", blockchain will be a new standard to do some stuff and it will be good for several application.

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:55:04 PM

This is the wrong application of blockchain? What is the role of blockchain in this business case?
I don't understand how can you think that this application for the Blockchain is not suitable ?
 in my opinion, is one of the uses of the more noble you can do on the Blockchain.

Unfortunately, it is obvious that energy girl doesn't know blockchain has other uses apart from cryptocurrency, but with interaction with other crypto-enthusiast,  investors,  acquiring more knowledge from Google and updating your knowledge base,  we would learn new things everyday and keep learning  Grin

people should know more about blockchain technology. it is always interesting to discovery a new field of application of it!

it's like to talk about internet or mobile applications in their roots. this is the next step in technology field.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:57:44 PM

Yes you right, but I just hope that the idea which believes that "everything can be built on a blockchain" will not be abused. A lot of project indeed can be built on a blockchain, but there are many project where the use of the blockchain, materially, is useless.
For instance I think that this one can be based on a blockchain, but i don't understand why there are 15M tokens.

I don't think we can talk about an "abuse", blockchain will be a new standard to do some stuff and it will be good for several application.

it should be more useful and/or less expensive to have a decentralized database, even more safe in some circumstances. so it will be wide used.  Smiley

Tripkevin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:59:42 PM

What about kapu? how is it going their ico? how long it will last? Smiley
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:02:19 PM

It will end the 17th october, but honestly I don't know if it's yet started... I must check!

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:04:28 PM

It will end the 17th october, but honestly I don't know if it's yet started... I must check!

it will begin soon, the 16 of september and so it will last for a month! save the date on your calendar!

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:07:42 PM

it will begin soon, the 16 of september and so it will last for a month! save the date on your calendar!

they have already raised 400$. they have just one goal in their campaign. a month will be enough?

Tripkevin

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:08:51 PM

they have already raised 400$. they have just one goal in their campaign. a month will be enough?

Maybe they performed also a pre-sale campaign earlier, but in summer I don't know if it's good...
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:10:29 PM

Often they get the most part of funds just in the firsts days. Even better if they already had a pre-sale campaign!

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:13:29 PM

Maybe they performed also a pre-sale campaign earlier, but in summer I don't know if it's good...

no, it is actually not so good, but september and october are good for the main campaign!  Smiley

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:14:44 PM

I will save the date for sure! just some days and it will begin! we are perfectly in time!

Tripkevin

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:16:14 PM

I will save the date for sure! just some days and it will begin! we are perfectly in time!

Awesome! we're in time for the campaign and we have also a month available for the facebook bounty!
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:21:54 PM

to maintain and support the Kapu Blockchain, you have to pay in tokens, and have a set of this price. for all of the Blockchain,
you have to pay for keeping the system
Sevinpays

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:39:31 PM

to maintain and support the Kapu Blockchain, you have to pay in tokens, and have a set of this price. for all of the Blockchain,
you have to pay for keeping the system

some projects start from higher amounts, also from 100m. I think it depends on system require.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:50:49 PM

This is also my thoughts, that's why it won't be an issue for the academic institutions working with this great project for many uses as well as to serve as a library for research findings etc
kiashaan (OP)

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:18:30 PM

Guys are missing only 3 days at the beginning of the Kapu TEC !!

https://tec.kapu.one/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: