Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:36:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KAPU - The first Archaeological Blockchain -  (Read 59044 times)
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:36:17 AM

Hi sir, do you have information about softcap and hardcap for this ico? or this ico target for 2,000 btc fixed?  I can't found it in this forum or in kapu website. I hope there are so much investors interested this project

It seems that there is not soft cap and hard cap. They are asking for 2000 bitcoin that is a very high amount and, until now they are so far from it... I don't don't if there will be a chance for them  Sad

I hope they will find some big investors, also someone in the institutions that can provide all or a big part of what they need! it woul be such a shame if the project will be stopped just here!  Cry

It was one of the reasons I was strongly aking in the last days about their relation with the academic world. It is not impossible, on my opinion, to find some big investors interested in it! It's so cool!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sevinpays

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:37:41 AM

Hi sir, do you have information about softcap and hardcap for this ico? or this ico target for 2,000 btc fixed?  I can't found it in this forum or in kapu website. I hope there are so much investors interested this project

It seems that there is not soft cap and hard cap. They are asking for 2000 bitcoin that is a very high amount and, until now they are so far from it... I don't don't if there will be a chance for them  Sad

I hope they will find some big investors, also someone in the institutions that can provide all or a big part of what they need! it woul be such a shame if the project will be stopped just here!  Cry

It was one of the reasons I was strongly aking in the last days about their relation with the academic world. It is not impossible, on my opinion, to find some big investors interested in it! It's so cool!

in italy there are also some programs with european funds that provide some funds to cultural innovations. they should try to apply for one of them, some provide very huge amounts.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:39:52 AM

in italy there are also some programs with european funds that provide some funds to cultural innovations. they should try to apply for one of them, some provide very huge amounts.

Maybe they are a bit disheartened with these kind of programs. They are very diffuclt to get if you don't know someone (if you know what I mean, it's just Italy...)

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:42:42 AM

Maybe they are a bit disheartened with these kind of programs. They are very diffuclt to get if you don't know someone (if you know what I mean, it's just Italy...)

still worth a try, you don't know if you win if you don't run the competition! also about some big investors, they should ask around, in every place in the world there should be a potential "patron" for a project like this!

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:45:35 AM

Wow the idea of history preservation block chain seems really very innovative and amazing. But I didn't understood that how are token holders going to benefit in monetary terms by this project? Is it just buy low, sell high or there is some procedure.

Apart from the fantastic reward system which delegates are entitled, general token holders will also be entitled to a 30% bonus in the ongoing kapu token exchange campaign

it seems they have a lot of bonuses for the delegates and token holders. but looking at the news their number is a bit too low  Sad  they should find a way to increase it!

RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:48:16 AM

Wow the idea of history preservation block chain seems really very innovative and amazing. But I didn't understood that how are token holders going to benefit in monetary terms by this project? Is it just buy low, sell high or there is some procedure.

Apart from the fantastic reward system which delegates are entitled, general token holders will also be entitled to a 30% bonus in the ongoing kapu token exchange campaign

it seems they have a lot of bonuses for the delegates and token holders. but looking at the news their number is a bit too low  Sad  they should find a way to increase it!

And I really can't understand why!!! They have a very cool project with an ambitious, beautiful and useful aim. They provide also a lot of opportunities for their supportes... Why? Why there are not armies of investors at their doors?

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:51:09 AM

And I really can't understand why!!! They have a very cool project with an ambitious, beautiful and useful aim. They provide also a lot of opportunities for their supportes... Why? Why there are not armies of investors at their doors?

maybe the have just underrated the communication importance. probably they thought that it would be enough open a thread and some social to raise the funds they need. just an hypotesis.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:54:04 AM

maybe the have just underrated the communication importance. probably they thought that it would be enough open a thread and some social to raise the funds they need. just an hypotesis.

It could be real. In ordinary crowdfunding there's an high percentage of failure due to the belief that there are just some easy money from some nerds. I DON'T THINK that these guys are so superficial, but they may just not have enough expertise in this field.

PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:56:35 AM

we should think also that maybe they have more expertise than us in this field and if they have done something they have done at their best. and if it doesn't work, there is no way.

wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:58:08 AM

still worth a try, you don't know if you win if you don't run the competition! also about some big investors, they should ask around, in every place in the world there should be a potential "patron" for a project like this!
I trust that a part of the academic world will approach after that, they need to see the technology work. a part you are already interested in the Kapu project
Sevinpays

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:59:21 AM

we should think also that maybe they have more expertise than us in this field and if they have done something they have done at their best. and if it doesn't work, there is no way.

of course these guys can be more skilled than us in marketing and in raising funds. what we are doing is just wonder why an awesome project like Kapu can't find some investors, even with some awesome bonus for them. I think is a legit question to ask.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:02:31 AM

I trust that a part of the academic world will approach after that, they need to see the technology work. a part you are already interested in the Kapu project

It can be true what you say, but think about business, not just in Silicon Valley. If a big company discovers a potentially distruptive start up that is developing a technology they need, they can provide them some money or they can even buy it.

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:05:11 AM

in the most part of cirumstances they wait until they have a prototype at least, but there are some who can be financed also in their early stage. the risk is high, but if the technology and team are good and it will increase the company's competitiveness they may do this.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:34:25 AM

Im excited for this project , love all kapu , i think cultural assets in Italy are the most beautiful in the world, they are the story of all of us, of every country in the world. I will participate and will proudly invest in kapu .
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:24:22 AM

We all love Kapu! How you can't love this project?  Smiley  Wink If someone should have to bring some innovation in archaeology and history field Italy is definitely a good candidate!

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:11:02 PM

We all love Kapu! How you can't love this project?  Smiley  Wink If someone should have to bring some innovation in archaeology and history field Italy is definitely a good candidate!

we just have to bring some more people to this thread. there's so much enthusiasm here around kapu tha can be contagious. but the white paper at least would be enough to understand their potential.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:06:22 PM

Im excited for this project , love all kapu , i think cultural assets in Italy are the most beautiful in the world, they are the story of all of us, of every country in the world. I will participate and will proudly invest in kapu .
The Kapu project could be born in Italy, with the remarkable amount of history and art. I hope you come forward so many academies. yesterday evening I saw a reportage, which tells the story of an archaeological site in Lebanon, where there are indeed Italians who are making the restoration. there I see a big sign with written KAPU.ONE
Sevinpays

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:25:50 PM

The Kapu project could be born in Italy, with the remarkable amount of history and art. I hope you come forward so many academies. yesterday evening I saw a reportage, which tells the story of an archaeological site in Lebanon, where there are indeed Italians who are making the restoration. there I see a big sign with written KAPU.ONE

in italy it's easy to find some archaeological site even in your garden  Cheesy so it is normal that italians have a great expertise and they bring it in other countries archaeological sites.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:57:52 PM

Yeah it's like natural that it would be Italy. Rome was center of the world for like 2 millenniums. In some aspect Italy still is. Every county in the world studies about Roman empire. So it is the right place for KAPU project.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:58:43 PM

The turn up on TEC funds raised so far is not too encouraging considering the ongoing bonus of 30% if this discount ends on the 19th Sept. Could it be investors still have cold fingers?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: