Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:35:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KAPU - The first Archaeological Blockchain -  (Read 59052 times)
shanazihr85

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:45:15 AM

It is a niche project, which is really cool because on the one hand, not too many others will be interested in joining competition with this project and on the other hand there is certainly a community that will like this a lot and grow this slowly into a relevant database.
This is unique project about archeological blockchain and no competitor yet for now, so it will make this project easy to well known by all peoples around the world. So this is a big chance to Kapu to growing rapidly
KAPU is an unprecedented project. The first in the world...I believe that if you will make a good marketing will be able to reach the highest level with awards in institutions!!
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:19:44 AM

It is a niche project, which is really cool because on the one hand, not too many others will be interested in joining competition with this project and on the other hand there is certainly a community that will like this a lot and grow this slowly into a relevant database.
This is unique project about archeological blockchain and no competitor yet for now, so it will make this project easy to well known by all peoples around the world. So this is a big chance to Kapu to growing rapidly

To make the network grow rapidly, you would really have to do a lot of well targeted advertising. I think that most people who are into archeology are in turn not that familiar with blockchain technology Wink
most people are not familiar with the Blockchain and technology in general. it is an evolution in progress, is different from 3 years ago, now, c' is a lot more echo, so many speak of it, and will always be more. the growth of the attention is fast, let's see in few months what happens
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:47:00 AM

KAPU is an unprecedented project. The first in the world...I believe that if you will make a good marketing will be able to reach the highest level with awards in institutions!!
Being the first of is kind is a great opportunity for serious investors, the people who have vision and see what the future brings. Also for us normal investors it's a great opportunity to be part of something new and maybe get a big profit from it Smiley
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:36:25 PM

Being the first of is kind is a great opportunity for serious investors, the people who have vision and see what the future brings. Also for us normal investors it's a great opportunity to be part of something new and maybe get a big profit from it Smiley
I think very possible to get profit from Kapu coin, this is archeological blockchain project that can be used for the advancement of education and science, so Kapu will high demand because education and science market never die. This project is new innovation on the world of archeological
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:06:27 PM

I love eleonora gandolfi and grant cox , i read every day on twitter , they are great professionals .
wow a big great event in Italy with two very professional speakers,i also read their twitter...
wolfgb888

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:42:18 PM

the profit is two-fold, the return on the investment made by the Ico, but now, with the system Dpos you get a compensation voting for the delegate that molds. I say that it is very convenient to participate in Kapu
JooBra

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:49:46 PM

I think very possible to get profit from Kapu coin, this is archeological blockchain project that can be used for the advancement of education and science, so Kapu will high demand because education and science market never die. This project is new innovation on the world of archeological
Yeah KAPU coin will bring a sure profit but it's not for short term investment. This is perfect long term investment cause of it's unique nature. I think it will need some time to get to it's real but that is almost certain thing cause it's such a special project.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:12:38 PM

Yeah KAPU coin will bring a sure profit but it's not for short term investment. This is perfect long term investment cause of it's unique nature. I think it will need some time to get to it's real but that is almost certain thing cause it's such a special project.
Very true because Kapu has changed the way alot of people view blockchains as a one way traffic platform to store just financial transactions on a block,  rather the knowledge of being able to keep records of other assets and data on the network is quite revolutionary in this case archaeological records.
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:19:31 PM

I want to congratulate the DEV and the whole team for the great work they are doing to create an incredible project .
enigmatical

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:05:32 PM

I want to congratulate the DEV and the whole team for the great work they are doing to create an incredible project .
Yes the entire team has really put in alot of hardwork in this project and its gradually paying off,  at least ico has raised more than 650,000 USD with less than 9days to end of TEC,  it's still uncertain whether or not minimum threshold can be attained.
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:33:11 PM

Surely this would be a great thing to develop. and we wait for the next step. all teams have worked well and will get good results..

wolfgb888

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:48:00 AM

Yes the entire team has really put in alot of hardwork in this project and its gradually paying off,  at least ico has raised more than 650,000 USD with less than 9days to end of TEC,  it's still uncertain whether or not minimum threshold can be attained.
truly honorable work that he is doing all of the team, I have noticed that from the day that you opened the new site, very nice, their work is enhanced
fajarkus12

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:11:16 PM

Kapu will hold national convention at 21 oct 2017 i am sure they will get positive feedback and this project can growing rapidly, because this project have unique aim to preserve the finds all around the world using the Blockchain technology
mistercron73

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:42:47 PM

very nice project. i invested a little bit!  Grin
enigmatical

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:43:42 PM

Kapu will hold national convention at 21 oct 2017 i am sure they will get positive feedback and this project can growing rapidly, because this project have unique aim to preserve the finds all around the world using the Blockchain technology
This event  will certainly establish the purpose of the Kapu project and create more awareness attracting more participation from museums and institutions alike in the archaeological field.
fajarkus12

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:09:05 PM

No problem, by join this token sale you also help this project for success. I suggest to hold this coin for long term investment and you will get more profit, because Kapu will used for preserve the finds all around the world using the Blockchain technology so this project have bright future
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:07:51 PM

you are right they(team+dev) do a realy good job,this project will changes the way of seeing archeology in the future,and is a different way to keep data in future millennia...
JooBra

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:13:20 PM

No problem, by join this token sale you also help this project for success. I suggest to hold this coin for long term investment and you will get more profit, because Kapu will used for preserve the finds all around the world using the Blockchain technology so this project have bright future
I think it's one of best long term ICO's on the market. KAPU's idea it's new and innovative so there will need some time until people get it. Cause of that is good long term investment. Also the KAPU team is really professional and active.
enigmatical

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:35:55 PM

I think it's one of best long term ICO's on the market. KAPU's idea it's new and innovative so there will need some time until people get it. Cause of that is good long term investment. Also the KAPU team is really professional and active.
With more online and offline campaign events like the one taking place on the 21st would foster better integration from archeological institutions and bodies alike to storing archaeological data on blockchain
kiashaan (OP)

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:52:11 PM

After weeks of contacting exchanges we think it's time to throw in some weight.
Why don't we all apply for listing at let's say Poloniex?

To create maximum effect, let's coordinate this to submit the form on the same day, Sunday, October 21, 2017. The link to the coin request form: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Data to use:
- What is the name of the coin? Kapucoin
- What is the coin's symbol? KAPU "ʞ"
- Please link to the announcement page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2035561.0
- If the coin has a website, please link it here: https://kapu.one
- If the coin has a block explorer, please link it here: https://explorer.kapu.one
- Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange: Needs to be in your own words..
- If this coin has any significant innovations over other coins, please elaborate on them here: example :
Kapu is a platform that aims to preserve the finds all around the world using the Blockchain technology! All of this will be possible by developing a decentralized global index that will be free for universities and ministries. A peculiarity that characterize this project is the Blockchain evolution through the latest innovations (ex. 3D's file of the artifact, 3D visors, etc...).

We know we can count on your help. Thanks!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: