Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:09:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KAPU - The first Archaeological Blockchain -  (Read 59044 times)
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:12:11 PM

Hello Kapu team!

Thank you for your application to HitBTC.

We have carefully studied the initial information about your product and we are happy to confirm that your token meets HitBTC’s criteria.
Please find our listing proposal below.

Hibtc is the 6th World Exchange for Volume Exchange of Dollars

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

We'll let you know that Kapu will be listed next week on:

thanks for the trust from KAPU's TEAM

Martino Merola CEO of KAPU

I love this, shows team works hard to ensure the best for the project even before ico ends, investors are covered. This will encourage more participation in the ongoing TEC.

Good SHOT kapu team! hitbtc is a vey good exchange , hitbtc must be proud to be able to list kapu .
HIT the btc is an important big exchange that allow you to have large volumes. ilteam is working well and so, it means that they have at heart the project, and for us that we invested to grow the trust. great Kapu
Very good exchange!! BTC will be proud to count also KAPU. The Team is very competent and meticulous, with this shot demonstrates want to reach high peaks!! Force KAPU!!!

This is good news, kapu will be listed on HitBtc. I know this is only first step so that we can  buy and sell Kapu coin as soon as possible after this ico ends. Someday i am sure the team will consider to add this coin on bittrex because it can make this coin will famous

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AppreciatingValue

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:48:13 PM

Love the story of this coin. The idea could be very very attractive to masses not really interested in crypto!
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:15:22 PM

It is a niche project, which is really cool because on the one hand, not too many others will be interested in joining competition with this project and on the other hand there is certainly a community that will like this a lot and grow this slowly into a relevant database.
This is unique project about archeological blockchain and no competitor yet for now, so it will make this project easy to well known by all peoples around the world. So this is a big chance to Kapu to growing rapidly

To make the network grow rapidly, you would really have to do a lot of well targeted advertising. I think that most people who are into archeology are in turn not that familiar with blockchain technology Wink
most people are not familiar with the Blockchain and technology in general. it is an evolution in progress, is different from 3 years ago, now, c' is a lot more echo, so many speak of it, and will always be more. the growth of the attention is fast, let's see in few months what happens

I guess the team is familiar with that stuff and will directly market the advantages to the right people.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
AppreciatingValue

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:39:37 PM

It is a niche project, which is really cool because on the one hand, not too many others will be interested in joining competition with this project and on the other hand there is certainly a community that will like this a lot and grow this slowly into a relevant database.
This is unique project about archeological blockchain and no competitor yet for now, so it will make this project easy to well known by all peoples around the world. So this is a big chance to Kapu to growing rapidly

To make the network grow rapidly, you would really have to do a lot of well targeted advertising. I think that most people who are into archeology are in turn not that familiar with blockchain technology Wink
most people are not familiar with the Blockchain and technology in general. it is an evolution in progress, is different from 3 years ago, now, c' is a lot more echo, so many speak of it, and will always be more. the growth of the attention is fast, let's see in few months what happens

I guess the team is familiar with that stuff and will directly market the advantages to the right people.

Would like to hear more about their plans for this
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:38:42 PM

Love the story of this coin. The idea could be very very attractive to masses not really interested in crypto!
you are right the idea of this project it may interest also people that are not crypto oriented...
AppreciatingValue

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:50:29 PM

you are right the idea of this project it may interest also people that are not crypto oriented...

Exactly, that's why I'm interested in hearing some plans for attracting these people. Marketing strategies.
But anyway, already put up 0.5 ETH because the idea looks super nice.
Got this noble feeling to it, that's why I'm guessing it will be attractive to people.
AppreciatingValue

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:46:52 PM

I think you all deserve to know who is representing your community, your project and your investment! This went on for two days straight this weekend, both in private and public chats. I tried to take this in private with your CEO first, who assured me that Maaz Abdul would be dealt with; Removed entirely from the project. Today I was banned from Telegram and ignored in private chats. Which is unfortunate as I never intended to make the project look bad. Sadly, I do think there is a good chance that this is another ponzy scheme considering some details I have found. It is of course your guys money to spend as you wish, but you deserve to know at least where your money is going.

Maaz Abdul also goes by the nicknames TeHMaGe and McJewbie.

Proof of identity:

and note the nickname.

and

He also works on the Rise.Visio Project as a Community Manager.

Very very bad sign. Almost regret entering this coin. Looking forward to hearing from the dev team about this
kiashaan (OP)

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:56:13 PM

accusing hatchback kapu for an item we are verifying your accusations on your part is very serious and I hope that the moderators will take the necessary steps !!
kiashaan (OP)

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:28:51 PM

accusing hatchback kapu for an item we are verifying your accusations on your part is very serious and I hope that the moderators will take the necessary steps !!

user was expelled !! from TEAM awaiting verification! do a tip before giving to something scam checked before the facts !! Kapu is a healthy and serious project with so many months of work !! I only see some users who follow us from scratch at scam

AppreciatingValue

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:35:39 PM

user was expelled !! from TEAM awaiting verification! do a tip before giving to something scam checked before the facts !! Kapu is a healthy and serious project with so many months of work !! I only see some users who follow us from scratch at scam

Good news if confirmed!
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:35:14 AM

Kapu is very responsive to fix this problem, because the team has worked really hard to bring the reputation this far.  Am confident in Kapu project and having raised over 600,000 USD this is worth every penny to ensure that through Kapu, large pieces of human history will never be lost to time again.
shanazihr85

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:51:46 AM

I believe that now, for KAPU is very important to advertise in all ways and all forms. KAPU has already been shown to be a valid project but you need to advertise it more!!
Monkey1

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:59:46 AM

I never thought that Blockchain technology could be used in historical events. Very nice idea.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
muhammedayo1

Activity: 151

Stalker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:08:07 AM

Joined the Bounty campaign.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
dejavu2016

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:16:51 AM

missed the ico  Undecided
hownowbrowncow

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:55:43 AM

How will users use tokens are why are the tokens needed ?

I would think the tokens are needed to pay for the work being done. Perhaps a kickstarter would make more sense, but the money flowing into crypto is crazy, which equals higher pay rate.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:52:05 PM

You have 2 days to buy this coin before ico ends or you will miss it. I think this is the best project that aim to preserve the finds all around the world using the Blockchain technology, slowly but sure this project will famous
shanazihr85

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:10:07 PM

You have 2 days to buy this coin before ico ends or you will miss it. I think this is the best project that aim to preserve the finds all around the world using the Blockchain technology, slowly but sure this project will famous
Only two days to purchase. I am excited about. KAPU is a project that will go down in history. I am sure that with the commitment will be accepted and up to and including his power to all!!
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:35:00 PM

I never thought that Blockchain technology could be used in historical events. Very nice idea.
Yes Kapu projected this awareness to the public, apart from financial records, other data info can be stored on blockchain in this case archaeological records.
BitTeo

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:51:00 PM

Here people still do not understand how much they will change how people think and how much they can help an economy like archaeological and museum museums in general. They should read the whitepaper before going to sleep once a day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: