Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:14:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KAPU - The first Archaeological Blockchain -  (Read 59043 times)
nonn069

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:38:07 PM

The price is very cheap,go to buy Moore  Grin

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
   25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
   TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
           ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 04:13:56 PM

Sir please ain't you gonna answer me, Just check this out i made a complain about my token since last year till now i have been asking and to no avail. what is the problem??? Sad Sad

Please contact @kiashaan in Telegram sending him data of the bounty and giving him KAPU MainNET address where to be paid: he will send you the KAPU you own after verficiation.

For any problem feel free to contact us with our official channels Telegram, Slack, Discord, Forum so we can help you out.
Kiashaan Telegram account: http://t.me/kiashaan
Telegram chat "KAPU.ONE International": t.me/joinchat/AAAAAESLKrQ7JEY_n-RDKQ

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Tribizz

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:17:01 PM

Sir please ain't you gonna answer me, Just check this out i made a complain about my token since last year till now i have been asking and to no avail. what is the problem??? Sad Sad

Please contact @kiashaan in Telegram sending him data of the bounty and giving him KAPU MainNET address where to be paid: he will send you the KAPU you own after verficiation.

For any problem feel free to contact us with our official channels Telegram, Slack, Discord, Forum so we can help you out.
Kiashaan Telegram account: http://t.me/kiashaan
Telegram chat "KAPU.ONE International": t.me/joinchat/AAAAAESLKrQ7JEY_n-RDKQ

Best regards.
Thank you very much will do so now.
HOSTONOID

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:40:09 AM

Any support works for this coin?

You better check status with LIVECOIN exchange.I cant withdraw my KAPU coins almost 12h.
No support from LIVECOIN either.They have problem with wallet.
Do you consider to list this coin to another exchange?

This exchange looks scammy.
Mogul59

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:53:55 AM

Any support works for this coin?

You better check status with LIVECOIN exchange.I cant withdraw my KAPU coins almost 12h.
No support from LIVECOIN either.They have problem with wallet.
Do you consider to list this coin to another exchange?

This exchange looks scammy.
this exchange has better support. answer within two days. if you are not answered, then this is not their problem, but the problem of a poorly functioning wallet or network.
Mogul59

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:59:56 AM

requirement for developers: place the blockexplorer on the first page
explorer.kapu.one
on the page with blockexplorer, write the server time.

yudi09

Activity: 1120
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:04:50 PM

I could not believe hearing the price of no more than 300sat btc. but after I saw myself in livecoin it was true. where enthusiastic fans of so far? before going into the exchange many want to buy kapu with 2500sat price and now what happened. what happened to this team? why do you disappoint the community and investors? they are the ones that make your project successful

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Tribizz

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:15:06 AM

I want to ask if it is only Livecoin that KAPU is been traded on or there are other exchanges?
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:35:27 AM

I could not believe hearing the price of no more than 300sat btc. but after I saw myself in livecoin it was true. where enthusiastic fans of so far? before going into the exchange many want to buy kapu with 2500sat price and now what happened. what happened to this team? why do you disappoint the community and investors? they are the ones that make your project successful

I was shocked myself to see the price drop which was alot different before this coin Kapu got listed. I am yet to see the progress of the entire project apart from wallet versions being released. How many archaeological bodies, institutions and organizations are affiliated to the project?
alfaisal890

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:55:39 PM

I was shocked myself to see the price drop which was alot different before this coin Kapu got listed. I am yet to see the progress of the entire project apart from wallet versions being released. How many archaeological bodies, institutions and organizations are affiliated to the project?

because team kapu not care about the value of economic. so I think the price of this coin will not be good anytime.
which I want to know, whether the team also does not care about the investors who have made their project work? and now what does the investor get? view their balance into a garbage collector? I hope there is a change about the working system of this team. thank you
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:23:58 PM

because team kapu not care about the value of economic. so I think the price of this coin will not be good anytime.
which I want to know, whether the team also does not care about the investors who have made their project work? and now what does the investor get? view their balance into a garbage collector? I hope there is a change about the working system of this team. thank you

You may not be wrong in my opinion, is there any recent developmental progress, I don't  think so either. I hate to believe that this project is seeming more like an abandoned project which the team does not care any much
alfaisal890

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:12:17 AM

You may not be wrong in my opinion, is there any recent developmental progress, I don't  think so either. I hate to believe that this project is seeming more like an abandoned project which the team does not care any much

hopefully the team can change the mind and pay attention to the fate of their investors. what is the difference with the investors who get their coins or not if the price has fallen, the price of ico 2500 sat and now just 200 sat. if u invest $ 2000 now u can see your estimate only $ 200, then what to gain from investing in this project. thank you
24Kilo

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:52:26 AM

Loving the idea of archaeology on the blockchain!,I missed the ICO so I'm also very intested in this to buy Kapu from exchange market.
shixd8899

Activity: 350
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:14:27 PM

I like this project, and I believe this project will attract many investors, and the goal is to be achieved.
dragon.loran69

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:37:11 PM

I like this project, the first Archeaological blockchain wow!
Xamito

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:17:46 PM

75 sat ? Really ? What the hell is this about...
Some guys dump more than 300k KAPU today...

This is RICK-DI-CU-LOUS
CryptoMaskNL

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:12:15 PM

anyone has info why the walet on livecoin is down?
nonn069

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:33:27 AM

hi Dev, some news about new Update and Exchange ?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
   25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
   TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
           ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:14:03 AM

Hey dev, any plan on getting on more exchange, livecoin is good but there is no volume right now...we need bigger exchange like Kucoin or Hitbtc.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:30:50 PM

Hey dev, any plan on getting on more exchange, livecoin is good but there is no volume right now...we need bigger exchange like Kucoin or Hitbtc.

Kapu Will be listed on Hitbtc.... https://blog.hitbtc.com/kapucoin-archeological-blockchain/

We are waiting

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: