Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:22:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [RCC] Reality Clash - First ARG Mobile Game with ERC-20 Armory  (Read 71428 times)
Baser

Activity: 658
Merit: 280

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:41:47 PM

I already get the token from RCC but the prices are in etherdelta which I think is still very low and this price is half of the ico project price Waiting for news from the reality clash project and hope to be in a much better market
that's so true better to have the token of the project better in store just a much better market from now and will not be long market of the RCC will soon andthe

The project is beautiful but very slow. Priority must be exchange. An important factor in being accessible to the RCC. Users are forced to lose value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RealityClash

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Reality Clash- the world's first ETH-backed AR FPS

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 06:12:15 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 01:53:30 PM by RealityClash

I already get the token from RCC but the prices are in etherdelta which I think is still very low and this price is half of the ico project price Waiting for news from the reality clash project and hope to be in a much better market
that's so true better to have the token of the project better in store just a much better market from now and will not be long market of the RCC will soon andthe

The project is beautiful but very slow. Priority must be exchange. An important factor in being accessible to the RCC. Users are forced to lose value.

There are 2 exchanges where people can obtain RCC.

https://token.store/RCC
https://etherdelta.com/#RCC-ETH

I have found that etherdelta does not run well on some browsers, token.store has no problems.

Our token sale was finished at start of October, with all due respect - I don't believe we are being "very slow".
fininspector

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:42:21 PM

When we will see release of the game? or may be beta version?
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 06:42:39 PM

once a user register to the game, by default what sort of weapons does he have? i'm sure there will be of course and it would be fair to have a knife and a pistol.  can players acquire weapons by taking it from some players he killed?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:43:52 PM

Nice project, I believe your coin will be valuable and profitable

This is promising project with interesting use case this market will be very bigger at the moment it is very young but in future this will grow rapidly. I also agreed with you.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:24:45 PM

This is promising project with interesting use case this market will be very bigger at the moment it is very young but in future this will grow rapidly. I also agreed with you.

Surely this is promising project because the mobile AR market is estimated to be worth $120 billion by 2020. Also reality clash is the worlds first Augmented Reality mobile combat game. I think this coin will worth for long term investment
JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 518

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 11:02:32 PM

What price was on ICO and how mush they raised in total?

reality ico price 0.3 dollar
if iam not wrong RCC collect over 9k ETH in ico selling

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:05:39 PM

Speaking of sniper rifles, this one might be our favourite  Grin

Takes the 'man with the golden gun' to the next level!

snip img

Hello,

Do you have a working alpha/beta or just images from future devs?
IMO if this hit the market at the right time I will be x100 winner.

@Devs, I'm still waiting for my answer. Do you have something working like alpha/beta?

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
fajarkus12

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:20:21 AM

Development for this project i think not slow as long as it still matches with their roadmap. All can't be done at once and need time to do it. The team will work hard to fulfill their roadmap
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:40:35 AM

Surely this is promising project because the mobile AR market is estimated to be worth $120 billion by 2020. Also reality clash is the worlds first Augmented Reality mobile combat game. I think this coin will worth for long term investment
Reality Clash is a project for long term, it not useful for investor want to have benefit in short term. I like the idea and the roadmap of this project, it is clearly and make me want to hold this coin in few years. Devs of this token are also very friendly, they quickly answer our questions.
fajarkus12

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:51:06 AM

Reality Clash is a project for long term, it not useful for investor want to have benefit in short term. I like the idea and the roadmap of this project, it is clearly and make me want to hold this coin in few years. Devs of this token are also very friendly, they quickly answer our questions.

Devs on this project also experienced. I read on their white paper they have worked for over 20 years across VR, mobile, PC and console. They make a lot famous games, so i think they will also success developt this project
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 02:17:10 PM

What price was on ICO and how mush they raised in total?

I read on reality clash website that the RCC target price will be $0.30 at the ETH/USD price on 29th August. This is without the extra bonus tokens and i read on their twitter that during presale this project raised about 8,795 ETH

Correct. Amount raised was just under 9000 ETH @ price of $0.30 per RCC. However, due to bonus structure = you can view this as $0.15 per RCC. 
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 03:05:39 PM

There is a demo version but this is not ready, nor is it appropriate, for public release.
Per the roadmap, we will look to potentially have a version for public testing in q2 or q3 of 2018.  

once a user register to the game, by default what sort of weapons does he have? i'm sure there will be of course and it would be fair to have a knife and a pistol.  can players acquire weapons by taking it from some players he killed?

Each new player will begin with 2 specific weapons. These will be basic weapons of a 'level 1' grade. Although we need to confirm exactly which weapons the new player will start with, it will likely be a sidearm (pistol) and a submachine gun or assault rifle. Players that are successful in combat will receive rewards, but we do not necessarily want to have inventory looting or weaponry stealing unless the community wants this.

It might be better to have specific battles where people can wager their weapons and the winner of the mission/combat takes the loser's gun. I think this would be a fairer system than people being able to steal your guns by defeating you.

What would you like to see? Ability to steal weapons from defeated enemy or battles where both players or teams can wager their weapons?
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 03:09:55 PM

snip img

Hello,

@Devs, I'm still waiting for my answer. Do you have something working like alpha/beta?

Apologies, I missed your previous message.

We have a demo version but we can't release this to the public yet for Intellectual Property reasons and because it is not a version that we think can show the true potential of the game... yet!

Our dev team is working very hard to ensure progress is made and the roadmap is followed. We all hope that we can complete development of the game before our estimations, but we have to be realistic as we may face obstacles that require us to take more time. Everything so far has been going very smoothly.

You will be able to see developer updates every 2 weeks via our website (new feature).
I will post a link in here when it is set up which shouldn't be too long, as I have recently completed the first draft of the developer diary for the dev work since the Token Sale was completed.
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 03:11:59 PM

Devs on this project also experienced. I read on their white paper they have worked for over 20 years across VR, mobile, PC and console. They make a lot famous games, so i think they will also success developt this project

Thank you for your support! Our team is highly experienced and extremely passionate about their previous projects, but most of all they are passionate about Reality Clash.  Smiley
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 03:16:48 PM

There is a demo version but this is not ready, nor is it appropriate, for public release.
Per the roadmap, we will look to potentially have a version for public testing in q2 or q3 of 2018.  

Each new player will begin with 2 specific weapons. These will be basic weapons of a 'level 1' grade. Although we need to confirm exactly which weapons the new player will start with, it will likely be a sidearm (pistol) and a submachine gun or assault rifle. Players that are successful in combat will receive rewards, but we do not necessarily want to have inventory looting or weaponry stealing unless the community wants this.

It might be better to have specific battles where people can wager their weapons and the winner of the mission/combat takes the loser's gun. I think this would be a fairer system than people being able to steal your guns by defeating you.

What would you like to see? Ability to steal weapons from defeated enemy or battles where both players or teams can wager their weapons?

wish we could all agree to the most fair but it might be great to simply make it a realistic one, that we won't even know who killed us. but i'd like it however to have each users to record videos the combat encounters that we can brag about it in this thread or maybe on our blogs.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
faycel96

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:30:31 PM

recieve 221.85556771999998 RCC thanks to reality clash team , i hope that RCC will be listed in Bittrex as soon as
please i need to know how much the price of 1 RCC in token sale .

safi71

Activity: 574

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:54:45 PM

recieve 221.85556771999998 RCC thanks to reality clash team , i hope that RCC will be listed in Bittrex as soon as
please i need to know how much the price of 1 RCC in token sale .
So far, the price for a token is small, 0.0004EHT per 1 RCC. I think this is due to the fact that the coin did not go to normal exchanges and now low trading volumes.
I'm waiting for a weekend on the exchanges and the growth of coins.

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

ELONCITY
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀           
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄         
   ██████▌ ██████       
TELEGRAM 

Public Sale Coming Soon!

RealityClash

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 04:28:46 PM

wish we could all agree to the most fair but it might be great to simply make it a realistic one, that we won't even know who killed us. but i'd like it however to have each users to record videos the combat encounters that we can brag about it in this thread or maybe on our blogs.
[/quote]

We are 100% supportive of players having the ability to stream or record and upload their conquests to the internet. We'll be working on how to integrate streaming or at least video uploads as the game development progresses. 

This will help promote the game itself but most importantly - our players will be able to show off their victories... or their defeats to friends, family and other gamers.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:07:48 PM

snip img

Hello,

Apologies, I missed your previous message.

We have a demo version but we can't release this to the public yet for Intellectual Property reasons and because it is not a version that we think can show the true potential of the game... yet!

Our dev team is working very hard to ensure progress is made and the roadmap is followed. We all hope that we can complete development of the game before our estimations, but we have to be realistic as we may face obstacles that require us to take more time. Everything so far has been going very smoothly.

You will be able to see developer updates every 2 weeks via our website (new feature).
I will post a link in here when it is set up which shouldn't be too long, as I have recently completed the first draft of the developer diary for the dev work since the Token Sale was completed.

We will look forward to the release, I hope this will fill the game world with new potential, and as we perfectly know the first always collect all the cream!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: