Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:21:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [RCC] Reality Clash - First ARG Mobile Game with ERC-20 Armory  (Read 71428 times)
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:26:43 AM

RCC is in cheap price now. As they told it will be 1$ after few months when they start development Cheesy Buy,hold your RCC and make huge profit from RCC.  Wink
I agree with you, i also read on their website that this coin will be value $1. Now while RCC coin price cheaper than ico price, better to buy more before the team release their app or beta app

RCC Silver will be sold at price of $1.00 when game launches. We cannot control the price of RCC Gold as it is a free market!
No problem as long as you can doing the best for development this game, sooner or later reality clash game will famous and the value of this coin can raise
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:16:47 PM

RCC is in cheap price now. As they told it will be 1$ after few months when they start development Cheesy Buy,hold your RCC and make huge profit from RCC.  Wink
I agree with you, i also read on their website that this coin will be value $1. Now while RCC coin price cheaper than ico price, better to buy more before the team release their app or beta app

RCC Silver will be sold at price of $1.00 when game launches. We cannot control the price of RCC Gold as it is a free market!
But, do the Reality Clash devs have any plan to list this token on any large exchange? Even, I don't see this token in coinmarketcap, this website can provide me many functions to track the work process of any cryptocurrency. To be honest, I hope devs can help this token add on coinmarketcap first, then find a better exchange than EtherDelta Undecided

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:28:44 PM

Where do you plan to promote your product? At Steam, maybe?

This is under development project so the dev team's focus on the release of this app as soon as they can. After the release of this game the demand will get increase for sure and than team will launch marketing campaign about this project.
aldencio

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:39:38 PM

When do you plan to finish the game?

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:06:50 PM

This is under development project so the dev team's focus on the release of this app as soon as they can. After the release of this game the demand will get increase for sure and than team will launch marketing campaign about this project.
I agree with you, so we must be patient to wait for development in accordance with their road map. After this app released and more people interested to join it can make RCC coin valuable
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:10:29 PM

RCC is in cheap price now. As they told it will be 1$ after few months when they start development Cheesy Buy,hold your RCC and make huge profit from RCC.  Wink

But, do the Reality Clash devs have any plan to list this token on any large exchange? Even, I don't see this token in coinmarketcap, this website can provide me many functions to track the work process of any cryptocurrency. To be honest, I hope devs can help this token add on coinmarketcap first, then find a better exchange than EtherDelta Undecided

I've heard coinmarketcap will only list tokens which the trading volume reach up to $10K, so if this has to be listed on CMC, it has to be listed on a good exchange where they will recognize it in the market. The team can try to contact cryptopia, its a good exchange to start with. BPL was listed on coinmarketcap the day its listed on cryptopia.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:44:29 PM

I've heard coinmarketcap will only list tokens which the trading volume reach up to $10K, so if this has to be listed on CMC, it has to be listed on a good exchange where they will recognize it in the market. The team can try to contact cryptopia, its a good exchange to start with. BPL was listed on coinmarketcap the day its listed on cryptopia.
I think cryptopia is good for start listing RCC coin, so that the volume trading for this coin can increase. As i know listing fee on cryptopia more cheaper than other exchange
dongajow

Activity: 289

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:58:56 AM

No problem as long as you can doing the best for development this game, sooner or later reality clash game will famous and the value of this coin can raise

so , what the next list market exchange RCC sir Huh
how about price now ... still little ?
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:24:10 AM

I agree with you, so we must be patient to wait for development in accordance with their road map. After this app released and more people interested to join it can make RCC coin valuable

This is true, patience is the key. But the time will come for Reality Clash for sure. I think this project can be one of the greatest performers in 2018. The potential is really enormous.
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:41:33 AM

This is true, patience is the key. But the time will come for Reality Clash for sure. I think this project can be one of the greatest performers in 2018. The potential is really enormous.
The potential is really enormous because this is gaming project. As i know gaming project will not die as long as the devs team can create something innovation and update on their game
safi71

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:32:27 PM

Is there any news about the possible release of the RCC on the exchange in the near future?
Or is the coin only traded on the etherdelta?

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

ELONCITY
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀           
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄         
   ██████▌ ██████       
TELEGRAM 

Public Sale Coming Soon!

fajarkus12

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:04:17 PM

Is there any news about the possible release of the RCC on the exchange in the near future?
No one official confirmation about next exchange, but i read on telegram channel that all people expect this coin can listed on bittrex. I believe RCC can listed on other exchange at least the end of this year. So we must be patien and for now only on etherdelta if want to trade this coin
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:53:17 PM

No one official confirmation about next exchange, but i read on telegram channel that all people expect this coin can listed on bittrex. I believe RCC can listed on other exchange at least the end of this year. So we must be patien and for now only on etherdelta if want to trade this coin
I guess if you only enter the market etherdelta these coins did not have a great future. Yes hopefully can get into bittrex. If all of that happens it will be interesting

fajarkus12

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:14:37 PM

I guess if you only enter the market etherdelta these coins did not have a great future. Yes hopefully can get into bittrex. If all of that happens it will be interesting

I think etherdelta only for beginning so that we can to trade this coin, also give us opportunity to buy more this coin before RCC listed on major exchange. I also hope this coin can listed on bittrex so the future of this coin will bright
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:28:49 PM

I think etherdelta only for beginning so that we can to trade this coin, also give us opportunity to buy more this coin before RCC listed on major exchange. I also hope this coin can listed on bittrex so the future of this coin will bright

For this moment we have to show a lot support and be patient till working product. I also believe this project will become very famous when dev will release their app surely this will push this towards the moon.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
BigWormKit

Activity: 325
Merit: 10

XTZ

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:35:00 PM

Quite an interesting idea)
We will see)) Grin
brillarinal

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:53:26 PM

Guys! Want ur game in VR! Do you have plans in this direction?
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 01:35:33 PM

that isn't mentioned yet as far as i know. what was indicated was that they will be developing a first person shooting game - its like pokemongo but this time its a combat game where mobile phone users who installed the game can shoot each inside the platform.

if its going to be in VR too, then maybe that's the next thing to develop.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:51:59 PM

It would be interesting to see team games on a certain territory by the type of paintball only in virtual reality. I think this will cause demand from the average consumer and interest from the entrepreneurs!
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:49:01 PM

For this moment we have to show a lot support and be patient till working product. I also believe this project will become very famous when dev will release their app surely this will push this towards the moon.
Possibility to be famous i think very big because this is gaming project and this project is the first augmented reality combat game. But team also must continue their marketing in order to more people know about this project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: