Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:35:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [RCC] Reality Clash - First ARG Mobile Game with ERC-20 Armory  (Read 71428 times)
safi71

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:59:26 PM

We're happy to inform you that the unsold RCC from the Token Sale has been burnt by Token Market.

https://giphy.com/gifs/3ohs7Za0a2X8b7JZ3G/html5

This has reduced the Total Supply to: 24,487,944.00 RCC.

You can check the transaction for this burn and the total supply via: https://etherscan.io/token/0x9b6443b0fb9c241a7fdac375595cea13e6b7807a

I think with 24 millions total coin, this coin price can hit at least $1 when hit in the major exchange. I think when the price still cheap like now, we can accumulate as much as we can and hold it

so any plan about hit major exchange , i cann't wait for it ,i really want to see what will happen .
Maybe in 2018 when alpha/beta game will be release, the team also add this coin on big exchange. So we must be patient, for now we just can wait and accumulate RCC coin at low price if interested
The news about the burning of coins is good. We are waiting for a beta version of the game. The coin holders will have to be patient.

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

ELONCITY
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀           
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄         
   ██████▌ ██████       
TELEGRAM 

Public Sale Coming Soon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:51:12 PM

We're happy to inform you that the unsold RCC from the Token Sale has been burnt by Token Market.

You can check the transaction for this burn and the total supply via: https://etherscan.io/token/0x9b6443b0fb9c241a7fdac375595cea13e6b7807a

I think with 24 millions total coin, this coin price can hit at least $1 when hit in the major exchange. I think when the price still cheap like now, we can accumulate as much as we can and hold it

so any plan about hit major exchange , i cann't wait for it ,i really want to see what will happen .
Maybe in 2018 when alpha/beta game will be release, the team also add this coin on big exchange. So we must be patient, for now we just can wait and accumulate RCC coin at low price if interested
The news about the burning of coins is good. We are waiting for a beta version of the game. The coin holders will have to be patient.

I agree with you, patience is the key so that we can get high profits. I think there are two factors can make RCC price increase, the firsth about exchange and the second about beta version
Sergey_kripta

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:11:21 PM

I agree with you, patience is the key so that we can get high profits. I think there are two factors can make RCC price increase, the firsth about exchange and the second about beta version
The beta version is probably the main reason that a token can grow. This will give publicity to the project and attract those wishing to purchase tokens.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:43:57 PM

The beta version is probably the main reason that a token can grow. This will give publicity to the project and attract those wishing to purchase tokens.
So we must be patient untill the team release beta version. I think gaming project very interesting, maybe this game can more success than pokemon go. So RCC coin price can start to rise
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:22:54 PM

So we must be patient untill the team release beta version. I think gaming project very interesting, maybe this game can more success than pokemon go. So RCC coin price can start to rise
We are the investor and we aren't the speculator. We don't need to have profit soon. Wait a long time and spend it as the fees to receive the huge profits from this token, we will be the rich through RCC token. I have strong faith in the future of Reality Clash project, gaming market never the bad field for growth.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
l3ocky

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:39:15 PM

What are the latest news about the project?
When do you plan to launch the beta version?
What about the exchanges for the RCC?

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                 
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀         
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄         
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                 
██████        ████      ████                                 

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 01:01:49 PM

Everyone is also waiting. It would come as a surprise when unexpectedly they will released a version of the game, we'd be seeing the price most of the small investors can't afford already. If for instance the price starts with $1 its already higher. Making the game known to players will probably not a problem if it turn out to be with heavy graphics.

kettenschutz

Activity: 450
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:40:02 AM

Everyone is also waiting. It would come as a surprise when unexpectedly they will released a version of the game, we'd be seeing the price most of the small investors can't afford already. If for instance the price starts with $1 its already higher. Making the game known to players will probably not a problem if it turn out to be with heavy graphics.
All you need to just have patience. There are many questions, there are no specific answers yet.
Let's believe in the project and give time for revision.
lambobaby

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:15:28 AM

Hello, I came across this article by this ICO called Nitro while doing my due diligence. https://medium.com/@NitroToken/nitro-air-drop-inbound-4e76ed3193e6 . Apparently, they are going to do an airdrop to gaming-related ICO. Anybody knows if Reality Clash is one of their airdrop target?
RealityClash

Reality Clash- the world's first ETH-backed AR FPS

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 04:25:11 PM

Hello, I came across this article by this ICO called Nitro while doing my due diligence. https://medium.com/@NitroToken/nitro-air-drop-inbound-4e76ed3193e6 . Apparently, they are going to do an airdrop to gaming-related ICO. Anybody knows if Reality Clash is one of their airdrop target?

It seems that they have aimed their airdrop towards platforms that allow investments into gaming or that allow users to build their own games. They don't seem to be airdropping for projects that are bringing out actual games such as Reality Clash.

Their list shows: AppCoins, Decentraland, DMarket, Enjin, Flux, Game Machine, KickICO, Playkey, Skincoin, WAX and MobileGo.

Have a great day!
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 04:27:56 PM

Check out some early release video footage of the Reality Clash prototype in this VR Focus article!

https://www.vrfocus.com/2017/12/reality-clash-developer-diary-part-one/
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:29:05 PM

Latest Developer Diary has also been released on the website.

Keep up to date and learn about game development!

https://reality-clash.com/category/developer-diary/
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:17:29 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 07:35:27 PM by RealityClash

As you may have read in related press, we're delighted to announce a partnership with the wonderful people at Gizer Gaming. Reality Clash players will be able to utilise all the benefits of the Gizer App - which is currently available on Google Play and the App Store!

Check Gizer out at: https://gizer.io

You can read more about it on the following link and we'll announce further details as we get closer to game launch.

https://www.vrfocus.com/2017/12/reality-gaming-group-teams-with-gizer-to-bring-tournament-play-to-reality-clash/
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:48:24 AM

For me, the project is interesting from several sides: Simply as a game and as an opportunity to invest in RCC tokens
you were right, this project is indeed good with crowdsale campaign to support the development of mobile games augumented reality cash and trading platform. and this project will also release 100 reality clash gold coins. I really hope this project will go well and are successful.

LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:40:45 AM

For me, the project is interesting from several sides: Simply as a game and as an opportunity to invest in RCC tokens
you were right, this project is indeed good with crowdsale campaign to support the development of mobile games augumented reality cash and trading platform. and this project will also release 100 reality clash gold coins. I really hope this project will go well and are successful.
projects about the game will definitely be a success and a lot of investors who are interested in investing in this project. for his future and smoothly the result surely will be satisfied.

critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:58:48 AM

projects about the game will definitely be a success and a lot of investors who are interested in investing in this project. for his future and smoothly the result surely will be satisfied.

Yes, project games usually are indeed promising, although there are new videos but can already illustrate the advantages of this game. so just follow the continued development, later when his real game releases certainly token RCC will soar,
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:15:02 AM

Yes, project games usually are indeed promising, although there are new videos but can already illustrate the advantages of this game. so just follow the continued development, later when his real game releases certainly token RCC will soar,
I agree with you. this project is also very keen to introduce the RCC Gold token, the magnitude of the game Clash with Reality mobile Armory ERC-20. success for this project.
kinghu

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:20:40 AM

I agree with you. this project is also very keen to introduce the RCC Gold token, the magnitude of the game Clash with Reality mobile Armory ERC-20. success for this project.
not only that, this is a game fighter AR first in the world. will surely be many investors who are interested. Hopefully the project run smoothly and successfully.

LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:04:35 AM

not only that, this is a game fighter AR first in the world. will surely be many investors who are interested. Hopefully the project run smoothly and successfully.
Reality Clash are excited to introduce the RCC Gold token,
Reality mobile game Clash with arsenal ERC-20. with the support of a professional team that will surely be a successful project and a lot of investors who would be interested in investing.

legendbtc

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:52:02 AM

Yes, many companies are failing to list in the exchange because before ICO they are promising a lot and after the ICO they are failing to list in the exchanges. I think good development team will take time to reach higher price.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: