Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:10:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [RCC] Reality Clash - First ARG Mobile Game with ERC-20 Armory  (Read 71428 times)
Boseda

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:43:21 PM

I believe that VR games are the future of entertainment. You have a very strong project, I wish you further development but please be hurry!
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:04:29 PM

anyone know where this coin is tradable as of now? i don't trust etherdelta now because of the phishing attempt and compromised of some account.

l3ocky

Activity: 490

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:47:34 PM

anyone know where this coin is tradable as of now? i don't trust etherdelta now because of the phishing attempt and compromised of some account.
I do not know where it is traded, but do not be afraid of the etherdelta. If you have not entered your private keys into the ED in the last week, then there is nothing to be afraid of.
There have been redirects to phishing sites.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                 
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀         
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄         
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                 
██████        ████      ████                                 

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:08:57 PM

For me, the project is interesting from several sides: Simply as a game and as an opportunity to invest in RCC tokens
you were right, this project is indeed good with crowdsale campaign to support the development of mobile games augumented reality cash and trading platform. and this project will also release 100 reality clash gold coins. I really hope this project will go well and are successful.
projects about the game will definitely be a success and a lot of investors who are interested in investing in this project. for his future and smoothly the result surely will be satisfied.

Reality Clash - this is the future of mobile games, so now it is not taken seriously by ordinary people! As soon as the popularization of this game begins, we as investors will get a good profit for waiting! I would like to wish the developers success in selling the product and introducing it to the masses!
luckylauncher

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:57:47 AM

I get information that the RCC will enter in exchange in bitrex? have to get ready to invest on cocc rcc from now on if the information I get becomes a reality.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 07:22:29 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 09:59:57 AM by cabron

I do not know where it is traded, but do not be afraid of the etherdelta. If you have not entered your private keys into the ED in the last week, then there is nothing to be afraid of.
There have been redirects to phishing sites.

its best to just back away from it though.  I have been trading to different exchanges but surely etherdelta isn't my choice. The project is for.long term holders so you have to wait for better exchange and product nearly final release as this is when price leaps high. Maybe a beta version. I have some friends who might be interested to play the game too and even my niece might just be interested to play as well. I'd give them some tokens if they do.

kettenschutz

Activity: 450
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:03:50 AM

I get information that the RCC will enter in exchange in bitrex? have to get ready to invest on cocc rcc from now on if the information I get becomes a reality.
Where does this information come from, what is the source?
Bitrex is quite serious, it's just that projects do not get there. Hence the project is more likely to be promising.
l3ocky

Activity: 490

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:33:33 AM

Bitrex is quite serious, it's just that projects do not get there. Hence the project is more likely to be promising.
I also hear the first time that a token is traded on bitrex. Is this information verified? Or just some kind of rumor?

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                 
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀         
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄         
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                 
██████        ████      ████                                 

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
liuka

Activity: 817
Merit: 565

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:19:33 AM

I also hear the first time that a token is traded on bitrex. Is this information verified? Or just some kind of rumor?

this information from the dev on telegram channel, but if you are in doubt it better to ask again
We expected that a token is traded on bittrex soon.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 06:05:18 AM

this information from the dev on telegram channel, but if you are in doubt it better to ask again

Bittrex is good  and can increase the volume but I'm much concern of accounts in the exchange, I still have 4KUSD locked in that exchange, I haven't heard anything from the support ticket yet. I'd be happy if RCC will be listed but trading there is going to be a no-no and maybe not just for me but to also people out there.

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:06:25 AM

That's a hype, there is no good source of information, even big projects are having a hard time to enter into bittrex and if RCC where there is less volume will enter in bittrex then I believe there is something special in this project. I think whoever get that rumor should post a valid source to avoid loses from those investors who might fall in FOMO.

ZENC

Activity: 336
Merit: 154

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:29:07 AM

I do not believe it will be listed in Bittrex. It is not even listed in Coinmarketcap yet. I do not understand this indifference. I've been following you for a long time. But I do not have any hope.
josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:23:42 AM

I do not believe it will be listed in Bittrex. It is not even listed in Coinmarketcap yet. I do not understand this indifference. I've been following you for a long time. But I do not have any hope.

maybe the team is preparing for it all and I know that at this time they will keep working so the RCC price will increase soon. this project has also been running for a long time so it is natural that someone does not believe in this project

fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:01:28 AM

maybe the team is preparing for it all and I know that at this time they will keep working so the RCC price will increase soon. this project has also been running for a long time so it is natural that someone does not believe in this project

That we can do now are wait for development of this project according to their roadmap. I also readed on white paper, it explained that the team have experienced, so i am sure they will working hard to add RCC coin in better exchange
Sergey_kripta

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:19:50 PM

About the message in the telegram about the Bitrex exchange. Can you at least find the message and copy it?
Personally, I do not think it's possible to enter bitrex now, the project does not have such a level at the moment.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:46:31 PM

That we can do now are wait for development of this project according to their roadmap. I also readed on white paper, it explained that the team have experienced, so i am sure they will working hard to add RCC coin in better exchange

Over time, everything can be, but for the time being, developers are completely engaged in the product, as has been repeatedly spoken about!
Titanos

Activity: 208

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:06:16 PM

I see many people talking about bittrex. It's very hard to add a token to Bittrex lately and there are many problems in trading in bittrex.
I prefer that RCC willbe listed in other exchanges like Binance and OKEx.
Finally i hope the team give us updates about the project, exchanges, supply, ..
Paidi
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 12:21:30 PM

I see many people talking about bittrex. It's very hard to add a token to Bittrex lately and there are many problems in trading in bittrex.
Finally i hope the team give us updates about the project, exchanges, supply, ..

Bittrex or Binance for me no matter what matters we have a better new exchange
Both exchanges are equally good for increasing trading volume, ah really looking forward to this one  Grin
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 12:36:10 PM

Bittrex or Binance for me no matter what matters we have a better new exchange
Both exchanges are equally good for increasing trading volume, ah really looking forward to this one  Grin

exchange is not the main one, the interest of traders and the liveliness dev in introducing its products will also affect the price and volume. I am confused why already have enough volume but untill now RCC has not been listing on coinmarketcap
Tory26

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:40:06 PM

I believe that VR games are the future of entertainment. You have a very strong project, I wish you further development but please be hurry!
Yeah. It definitely true! And this game has interesting plot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: