Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:36:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [RCC] Reality Clash - First ARG Mobile Game with ERC-20 Armory  (Read 71428 times)
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:33:28 PM

Thanks for the constructive feedback guys!

Our latest dev diary is up!
Take a look at it on our website at https://reality-clash.com/category/developer-diary/

As a reminder:

From the 22nd-23rd january, we are attending the Pocket Gamer Connects Global conference in London with Reality Clash featuring on the Cracking Crypto + Blockchain Basics track.
Keep an eye out for the #RealityClash competition at the event and we hope to see some of you there!

For more information or tickets to the conference, visit http://www.pgconnects.com/london/

Below are just a few of the tracks that are on at the event!

I hope by attending this conference can make more peoples know about reality clash, so this gaming will famous and surely one day if RCC hit in exchange the trading volume will attractive
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:59:41 PM

I see a reality clash video on your website, and I think it's very interesting to play, but I do not find it in the play store, where I can try your game?
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 05:27:17 PM

I see a reality clash video on your website, and I think it's very interesting to play, but I do not find it in the play store, where I can try your game?

The game isn't yet released coz its still in the development phase. I'm also eager to see this game being played by the enthusiast soon. I don't expect it to be released this year either but it will be good if it would be. I think the game will probably trigger quarrel in the neighborhood which will probably make it more popular.

T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:59:43 AM

Why is there no information about how Pocket Gamer Connects Global conference in London was held?  Are you preparing to write a detailed report on this event? Or just at the conference there was nothing special, interesting and describe in detail is not of interest? Did you get any new acquaintances, business contacts?

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:41:30 AM

The game isn't yet released coz its still in the development phase. I'm also eager to see this game being played by the enthusiast soon. I don't expect it to be released this year either but it will be good if it would be. I think the game will probably trigger quarrel in the neighborhood which will probably make it more popular.
thank you for your answer, but I hope this game is coming soon, because I see the ICO is over for a long time and certainly the investors want to a game reality clash release soon to get more profit
RealityClash

Activity: 322

Reality Clash- the world's first ETH-backed AR FPS

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 12:01:25 PM

We are developing an 'Armoury' app, where users can view and try out the weaponry available from The Armoury website. This app will continue to be developed as we get closer to a test-release of the actual Reality Clash game and will always have the latest weaponry available for testing. The app will be somewhat basic, but will allow users to see the weapons and get a feel for aiming/shooting/moving in an augmented reality platform.

The Armoury app will launch in conjunction with the Armoury website. We are aiming for late February/early March for this release. As stated, the guns available from the Armoury website will all be available on the Armoury app for you to play around with.

We also have an exciting new range of weapons which we feel will be highly collectible... this new range had caused a slight delay but we think it will be worth it. Stay tuned...

Thank you all for your support!
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:23:02 PM

We are developing an 'Armoury' app, where users can view and try out the weaponry available from The Armoury website. This app will continue to be developed as we get closer to a test-release of the actual Reality Clash game and will always have the latest weaponry available for testing. The app will be somewhat basic, but will allow users to see the weapons and get a feel for aiming/shooting/moving in an augmented reality platform.

The Armoury app will launch in conjunction with the Armoury website. We are aiming for late February/early March for this release. As stated, the guns available from the Armoury website will all be available on the Armoury app for you to play around with.

We also have an exciting new range of weapons which we feel will be highly collectible... this new range had caused a slight delay but we think it will be worth it. Stay tuned...

Thank you all for your support!

Good to hear nice news from dev that upcoming features will make this to more close to release a working dapp. Dev has good vision progress of development is also looking very impressive so it will be worth for it to pick more from weak hands.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 12:29:07 PM

Why is there no information about how Pocket Gamer Connects Global conference in London was held?  Are you preparing to write a detailed report on this event? Or just at the conference there was nothing special, interesting and describe in detail is not of interest? Did you get any new acquaintances, business contacts?

We covered our attendance at the event on our twitter feed @ https://twitter.com/reality_clash

We do not believe that we need to provide a detailed report for the event and although we spoke to countless attendees, we do not record every acquaintance we make. Our team is already well-known in the gaming industry and so our range of business contacts is broad!

We are sending out an email newsletter to our Reality Clashers with some details of the event and our competition on the day, so keep an eye out for that. If you haven't already signed up to our mailing list, do so at the bottom of our homepage: https://reality-clash.com
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:47:22 PM

long time not watching this thread maybe i missed some info, any good news about this project like listed on central exchange or maybe game launch?
I've been waiting for long time to play this cool game
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 02:53:40 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 03:22:59 PM by RealityClash

long time not watching this thread maybe i missed some info, any good news about this project like listed on central exchange or maybe game launch?

Be sure to read back through the thread for some of the developments!

We will be putting out a new developer diary very soon which discusses the Armoury app which we are releasing to allow users to try out weapons at a very early stage. Stay tuned!

If you haven't signed up to receive our newsletter, do so by following the 'call to arms' section on the homepage of http://www.realityclash.com
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:02:40 AM

thank you for your answer, but I hope this game is coming soon, because I see the ICO is over for a long time and certainly the investors want to a game reality clash release soon to get more profit

Yes, that is correct in saying, this is the strategy team in the project to take advantage of many of these projects. Let's hope it results in can match the performance and our hard work.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:20:08 AM

Yes, that is correct in saying, this is the strategy team in the project to take advantage of many of these projects. Let's hope it results in can match the performance and our hard work.

The project is not aggressive because until now there is still a low volume.
I cannot even see in this in https://coinmarketcap.com, I was not able to follow this actively but I will be happy to see this in high volume exchanges.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:03:12 AM

We will be putting out a new developer diary very soon which discusses the Armoury app which we are releasing to allow users to try out weapons at a very early stage. Stay tuned!

If you haven't signed up to receive our newsletter, do so by following the 'call to arms' section on the homepage of http://www.realityclash.com

This is one ICO that I have taken part in that I am very confident will be a success, if you follow the updates and see the partnerships and the work they are doing you will be able to see that this is a real project, many an ICO has launched and gone straight to exchanges with no actual product and then just plummeted, patience is key with this one.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:45:52 AM

This is one ICO that I have taken part in that I am very confident will be a success, if you follow the updates and see the partnerships and the work they are doing you will be able to see that this is a real project, many an ICO has launched and gone straight to exchanges with no actual product and then just plummeted, patience is key with this one.

Agreed with you they are very close to launch a working prototype so this will be game changer movement for this project. I also like the approach of dev team they are doing really good job to deliver this product as soon as they can surely patience will be worth for it. 
algreen

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:39:26 AM

Agreed with you they are very close to launch a working prototype so this will be game changer movement for this project. I also like the approach of dev team they are doing really good job to deliver this product as soon as they can surely patience will be worth for it. 

When everyone sees a working prototype of the game, the situation for the RCC will change in the market and many will want to buy in order to participate in the game or for investment purposes.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 09:20:33 AM

a working game however seem to take another year, hiw long did pokemongo were developed before they were released? assuming both game are going to be more alike,   there must be something to released by now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 06:04:39 PM

Very happy to have Snatch creator Jamal Hirani joining our advisory board.
Jamal has created an awesome mobile game which is available on iOS and Android and we're proud to have him working alongside us.

http://www.pocketgamer.biz/news/67558/jamal-hirani-joins-reality-clash-advisory-group/

Be sure to check out the Snatch game and hopefully you win some prizes!

More news coming very soon...
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 06:05:38 PM

Hello guys, you can ask Tidex for listing also.

We will look into it, thanks for the suggestion !

*edit* a lot of people seem to complain about Tidex? Have you had any issues with it?
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:01:29 PM

The project is not aggressive because until now there is still a low volume.
I cannot even see in this in https://coinmarketcap.com, I was not able to follow this actively but I will be happy to see this in high volume exchanges.
Yes, the biggest problem of Reality Clash isn't major exchange for this token. That's the trading volume, there're not much people want to invest in this coin, maybe, the investor can't find good reason or interesting point of this coin for investment.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 11:08:17 AM

https://cobinhood.canny.io/token-listing/p/list-reality-clash-coin

If you'd like to see RCC listed at Cobinhood, cast your vote in support!

Thanks everyone  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: