Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:44:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [RCC] Reality Clash - First ARG Mobile Game with ERC-20 Armory  (Read 71428 times)
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:01:50 AM

the development of reality clash is good enough. maybe this is a good time to adding in some exchanges to increase the trading volume on the crypto market. Volume is very low and not listed at coinmarketcap.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:45:04 AM

the development of reality clash is good enough. maybe this is a good time to adding in some exchanges to increase the trading volume on the crypto market. Volume is very low and not listed at coinmarketcap.
That is not good development for me, although they continue to develop this project on their own but they also need to introduce this to the people.
One of the effective way to introduce a project is by listing in a coinmarketcap because more people are looking at that site to choose an investment.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:37:51 AM

That is not good development for me, although they continue to develop this project on their own but they also need to introduce this to the people.
One of the effective way to introduce a project is by listing in a coinmarketcap because more people are looking at that site to choose an investment.

And the only way for it to be listed on coinmarketcap is to list RCC on bigger exchange for it to have a volume. The volume has to at least reach 100K for it to be listed on coinmarketcap, we could be reaching that volume if the development and marketing is combined.

@RealityClash May we know which exchange asks for $500K for its listing? Just curious to know.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

RealityClash

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Reality Clash- the world's first ETH-backed AR FPS

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 01:05:41 PM

Our Armoury store is open at our new domain: www.realityclash.com
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:51:25 PM

After the completion of the iCo, the team responded that it would be the product itself, and apparently they would not be distracted by the token and listing, and as for the mobile games, they seemed to live long, the people lost interest to them relatively quickly, and because of this top-end developers mobile games are trying to produce more or new games or additions to them.
bittraffic

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:09:47 AM

I'm curious whether we can sell our weapons to someone else later. The weapons that are currently available in the armoury are just limited which means these are going to be rare soon. How much do you think each will cost when soon the game is live. Is there a marketplace in the game where we can allow players to bid or we can simply just sell our weapons outside the game?

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

RealityClash

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 12:09:13 PM

I'm curious whether we can sell our weapons to someone else later. The weapons that are currently available in the armoury are just limited which means these are going to be rare soon. How much do you think each will cost when soon the game is live. Is there a marketplace in the game where we can allow players to bid or we can simply just sell our weapons outside the game?

The weapons are indeed rare and as you may have seen, mostly sold out! Fortunately there are new additions each week. 

Player to player trading will be a feature of The Armoury, but in a later version. This should be running prior to full game launch.
bittraffic

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:38:55 PM

The newly added ones like SNR 76 are worth 320 RCC!

Why are the new ones are much pricey compare to V09 when V09 effectiveness is much higher than the SNR76?  
When will the team stop creating another set of weapons?

Anyway, I'm positive about making investment to the project I hope the released of the game on Q4 2018 will be big.  

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 03:38:46 PM

RCC right now trade at EtherDelta, Token. store, ForkDelta! Very poor trading Volume on exchange, Volume might be picking up, going to get listed on coinmarketcap soon. I think need to reach a certain trade volume about 10k usd in the last 24h. Let's see what's going on, at least until the launch of armory!
pusaka

Activity: 1050
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:35:39 AM

RCC right now trade at EtherDelta, Token. store, ForkDelta! Very poor trading Volume on exchange, Volume might be picking up, going to get listed on coinmarketcap soon. I think need to reach a certain trade volume about 10k usd in the last 24h. Let's see what's going on, at least until the launch of armory!

If I am not wrong to get listed at coinmarketcap the total of volume is 10k USD
and the volume of RCC is already reached it. Maybe it will be good to be listed on other exchange to increase in trading volume.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:38:51 AM

If I am not wrong to get listed at coinmarketcap the total of volume is 10k USD
and the volume of RCC is already reached it. Maybe it will be good to be listed on other exchange to increase in trading volume.
That would not be possible if the team will not risk in paying to get listed in a certain exchange.
Actually we need a bigger exchange so the volume will really grow but if there is less development to capture the eyes of investors, it's better to stay in a decentralized exchange.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bittraffic

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:31:07 PM

The volume I think will be bigger when the game will be launched already. Right when the game can be played already I think that will prove that the project is worth investing and that traders will come and holders will hold. An so the volume will be more than 10K.

What I'm doing right now is buying the collectible weapons in the game which I could be selling for a higher price once the game is live.

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

MiPe

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

Presale starts on 28th of April!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:21:51 PM

What is the current state of developement? Is the game near to be released? Is there a release date anywhere? I hope this will be this year, because i like this idea and project very much and want to play that game.

bittraffic

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:47:57 AM

What is the current state of developement? Is the game near to be released? Is there a release date anywhere? I hope this will be this year, because i like this idea and project very much and want to play that game.

If you take a look at the roadmap it seem clear that they will be releasing the game by Q4 of this year.  Though I'm not going to be surprise if it would be delayed on some places, they've already said, they'd release the game to some portion of the globe first before to the entire world. They got to prove this is a good game to be added on exchange without them paying for the list.

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:37:49 AM

If you take a look at the roadmap it seem clear that they will be releasing the game by Q4 of this year.  Though I'm not going to be surprise if it would be delayed on some places, they've already said, they'd release the game to some portion of the globe first before to the entire world. They got to prove this is a good game to be added on exchange without them paying for the list.

Agreed with you they have good direction to make complete this development latest release is also good achievement and it looking impressive. I also think a working product will increase the demand for this token and it will make this easy to get listed on big exchanges.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:33:10 PM

I thought that they already have an almost ready prototype, I did not follow but in my opinion the road map was already shifted, right? If not, why such a large delay in implementation as much in the 4th quarter!
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:55:16 AM

If you take a look at the roadmap it seem clear that they will be releasing the game by Q4 of this year.  Though I'm not going to be surprise if it would be delayed on some places, they've already said, they'd release the game to some portion of the globe first before to the entire world. They got to prove this is a good game to be added on exchange without them paying for the list.

Agreed with you they have good direction to make complete this development latest release is also good achievement and it looking impressive. I also think a working product will increase the demand for this token and it will make this easy to get listed on big exchanges.

Overall this project is good about gaming and the dev team have been working hard to release their product. But unfortunatelly as i know from 2017 until now this token still not available in major exchange yet. I hope the dev team can adding this token at least in small or medium exchange like livecoin, kucoin, bit-z etc. So that more people know about Realityclash and interested to buy RCC token, so this token price can start to increase and Realityclash can be famous
pusaka

Activity: 1050
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:18:26 AM

it's better to read Roadmap,
but new items of the game is release today. You can buy in armory store. https://realityclash.com/armoury.html

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:09:32 AM

it's better to read Roadmap,
but new items of the game is release today. You can buy in armory store. https://realityclash.com/armoury.html

Thanks for your support !

Yes, new items have been added to The Armoury. Hope you've had a chance to look at them in 3d and hear them roar!
danielschwerzer

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:33:53 AM

The most inspiring and brilliant project in gaming industry for me, I'm excited and waiting the game to be released!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: