Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:54:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [RCC] Reality Clash - First ARG Mobile Game with ERC-20 Armory  (Read 71428 times)
2andahalfBTC

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:49:11 PM

I really cant wait to play this game in real life with all my friends. I think this can be a very huge thing for the crypto world and will bring a lot of new people to crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NeMWagneR
Copper Member

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:25:49 AM

I really cant wait to play this game in real life with all my friends. I think this can be a very huge thing for the crypto world and will bring a lot of new people to crypto.

all right, I completely agree with you, such projects as this, after the launch of the finished product, will attract a large number of new users into the sphere of crypto and also new promising projects. So for us all the success of such projects is very important, so I wish the team real success and all of us, too.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:56:15 AM

This is good marketing strategy to announce the date for beta launch so many days before the date. We can see impact of this by increasing excitement in people those want to play as soon as game will be available. Of course, expectations are very high and all this because of quality work which we have seen from screenshots of their work in past.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:36:18 PM

I forgot, what is the highest price for reality clash in market. I am afraid that I will sell at a low price point.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:34:08 PM

Feeling excited to know about upcoming beta release I fill the form to make secure my place for this moment. I am collecting amazing tools from marketplace I hope this project will be next big thing in this era of AR mobile gaming.

golden Bitcoin weapons are most popular on Reality Clash market. I have also bought some, lets see if game can gain hype after official release.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:31:27 PM

This is good marketing strategy to announce the date for beta launch so many days before the date. We can see impact of this by increasing excitement in people those want to play as soon as game will be available. Of course, expectations are very high and all this because of quality work which we have seen from screenshots of their work in past.

I think that the developers will not disappoint the users of the game, as well as investors who believed in the project at the stage of its formation!
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 06:11:56 AM

I didn't register to be part of the beta tester but just wanted to ask, can a player cancel the challenge when he already accepted it?

I was thinking because if both of us are going to combat for hours and he of us has to go to a toilet, he would have to cancel or else I'm gonna find him in sitting in a cubicle.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

NeMWagneR
Copper Member

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:08:58 PM

I think that the developers will not disappoint the users of the game, as well as investors who believed in the project at the stage of its formation!

Yes, this strategy is good and the team here shows that it refers to its project with love and a good desire to achieve real success, I think that everything will be fine, and maybe even as a result.
89shaky

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:14:42 PM

Common team do something.. game is already delayed. Hope it will out this year at least. Bought some gold weapons and wanna sell it much hier Smiley
2andahalfBTC

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:27:03 PM

Common team do something.. game is already delayed. Hope it will out this year at least. Bought some gold weapons and wanna sell it much hier Smiley

I have to agree with you I also hope that the team will release this game this year. I cannot wait to play this game with my friends. I believe this will be domething special.

NeMWagneR
Copper Member

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:11:31 PM

I have to agree with you I also hope that the team will release this game this year. I cannot wait to play this game with my friends. I believe this will be domething special.

We all want everything to be ready and as soon as possible, but for a quality product you need time and patience. I think that the team is making every effort to release the finished product and the main thing is that it should be of high quality, so we wait and believe in success.
RealityClash

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Reality Clash- the world's first ETH-backed AR FPS

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 08:48:37 AM

Game isn't delayed at all...Why do people assume this?

We always said the game would take around 10-12 months to produce, we're on track and not delayed!
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:18:07 AM

Beat release will make clear the doubts in minds of people if some have which can be seen from one comment. Normally after seen those weapons development and quality of graphics shouldn't have any concern. I would even expect surprising release of game as well. They have delivered the promises so let them complete the things in their way.
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:29:09 AM

Game isn't delayed at all...Why do people assume this?

We always said the game would take around 10-12 months to produce, we're on track and not delayed!
Is The beta testing still launched in October? Where can I find the road map of the Reality Clash project? What will happen in the end of 2018?
2andahalfBTC

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:58:09 PM

The developement team says this game is not delayed. So i think, we are not far away to see a working game soon. Until then we all need a little bit more patience and then we will surprised.

Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:12:39 PM

The developement team says this game is not delayed. So i think, we are not far away to see a working game soon. Until then we all need a little bit more patience and then we will surprised.

Indeed it will be worth for it to have patience I also think upcoming release will push this project to next level. After having a working product we will be into very good position and the activity track record of the team is also looking so nice.
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:43:30 PM

I have introduced few friends of mine those are fond of games they liked the platform very much. I personally am interested in investment and to hold the tokens to wait for them to increase demand once games are live. Reality clash should become popular win no time seeing the growing interest of people I can guess as well. Mobile gamers are rising everyday very fast.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:12:33 PM

I have introduced few friends of mine those are fond of games they liked the platform very much. I personally am interested in investment and to hold the tokens to wait for them to increase demand once games are live. Reality clash should become popular win no time seeing the growing interest of people I can guess as well. Mobile gamers are rising everyday very fast.

Yes, it is especially popular with young people, I like investing as an investor, but I understand that there is a future for virtual games and no one will argue with this!
NeMWagneR
Copper Member

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:45:26 PM

Yes, it is especially popular with young people, I like investing as an investor, but I understand that there is a future for virtual games and no one will argue with this!

I fully agree with the fact that in our time, the very rapid growth of popularity among mobile games and all other applications that you can use on your smartphone is our present and future, and in the coming years the growth of popularity in this sphere will only grow.
I really hope that here the team will do everything to make this game take its rightful place in the world of new games.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:24:46 PM

One more day and we are there in October and at start of month if there will be some hard date for the launch of beta platform that will make the whole event very interesting. When you have known timing it mobilizes you and prepare the atmosphere that's why it can be good move to announce some date to wake up the community that once was very active when stuff was shared here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: