Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:21:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [RCC] Reality Clash - First ARG Mobile Game with ERC-20 Armory  (Read 71428 times)
GameToken

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:28:16 AM

One more that is waiting for the beta!

This game looks very cool and the fact that they are creating the tokens with crossgaming in mind opens a lot of possibilities. 
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 12:23:44 PM

One more day and we are there in October and at start of month if there will be some hard date for the launch of beta platform that will make the whole event very interesting. When you have known timing it mobilizes you and prepare the atmosphere that's why it can be good move to announce some date to wake up the community that once was very active when stuff was shared here.

I have read this also October, its now 3rd of the month. If they are not going to release a date of its release, just assume its on Oct 30. This will probably kill the known games today like COC and the ROS, where exactly is the pilot area for this game? I'd like to see if its really worth playing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
NeMWagneR
Copper Member

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:47:36 PM

One more that is waiting for the beta!

This game looks very cool and the fact that they are creating the tokens with crossgaming in mind opens a lot of possibilities. 

I understand that there is no launch date yet, that is, we are still waiting for this ... Let's hope that this will happen soon and the team will please us with an excellent game.
I think that should turn out in the end, something really interesting and new.
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:12:55 AM

Can the even of gamesforumseattle2018 be the forum during attendance there the announcement about beta version be dropped in ? I hope for the announcement supportive atmosphere will be creating for maximum benefits of the beat release to draw the attention of gaming communities. It shouln't be surprising news but proper planned to create some hype too for publicity is necessary.
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:49:15 AM

I have introduced few friends of mine those are fond of games they liked the platform very much. I personally am interested in investment and to hold the tokens to wait for them to increase demand once games are live. Reality clash should become popular win no time seeing the growing interest of people I can guess as well. Mobile gamers are rising everyday very fast.

Reality clash can explode if ppl will accept it like a pokemon go. Big problem is a big number of low performance devices. Such game need a high quality phone.
NeMWagneR
Copper Member

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:06:04 PM

I have introduced few friends of mine those are fond of games they liked the platform very much. I personally am interested in investment and to hold the tokens to wait for them to increase demand once games are live. Reality clash should become popular win no time seeing the growing interest of people I can guess as well. Mobile gamers are rising everyday very fast.

Reality clash can explode if ppl will accept it like a pokemon go. Big problem is a big number of low performance devices. Such game need a high quality phone.

Yes, I completely agree with you on this opinion, since there are really a lot of phones that are not suitable for such quality of games and for replacing such phones, it still takes time, but I think not so much, since everything changes very quickly.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:26:12 PM

Yes, I completely agree with you on this opinion, since there are really a lot of phones that are not suitable for such quality of games and for replacing such phones, it still takes time, but I think not so much, since everything changes very quickly.

This is a good opportunity for the manufacturer to once again improve their technology and adjust to the mood of the masses. The main thing for the team is to realize the highest quality advertising campaign for product promotion!
xialan_lu

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:47:54 PM

For more than 1 year, RCC Tokens have not been listed in any exchange, even their products have not been released. This is consequences if you support platforms that not have yet MVP or running products. It takes a long time to get profit
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:15:44 PM

Almost half month is gone already now in remaining half the beta will be out. It is matter of two weeks now it all previous months they have been active here. All this wait of months will be worth this is how I think because I have seen high quality weapons which were developed for the game. Every passing day is adding fuel to people's excitement.
RealityClash

Activity: 322

Reality Clash- the world's first ETH-backed AR FPS

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

If you're signed up to the Beta, you will have received an email which explains the current situation and what happens next.

If you're not signed up to the Beta yet -  do so now as we are getting close to opening this up.

iOS 12.0 apple update had caused issues but we are on track.
sp6men75

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:33:34 PM

hello, I have a question about your RCC token
when does the exit on new exchanges as well as bet on the coinmarketcap
here is now 1 year we expect news also about it
have you forgotten your investors?
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:45:08 PM

Almost half month is gone already now in remaining half the beta will be out. It is matter of two weeks now it all previous months they have been active here. All this wait of months will be worth this is how I think because I have seen high quality weapons which were developed for the game. Every passing day is adding fuel to people's excitement.

and unfortunately reality clash hasn't been listing on exchangers and it's been going to a year RCC still hasn't shown the price,
hopefully if beta release a new exchanger is coming
sp6men75

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:52:36 PM

and unfortunately reality clash hasn't been listing on exchangers and it's been going to a year RCC still hasn't shown the price,
hopefully if beta release a new exchanger is coming

For my part, I think that the team should also keep its investors informed about this, as well as announce a price as the marketing has new exchange as when a visibility on the coinmarketcap to bring in new investors
on this side we have been forgotten and we are held to no advanced on this
is this token dead? and only the game will survive? must say goodbye to our investment
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:34:53 PM

This part of project with silence is really hard to understand that what are their plans for launching of beta platform to make it successful. Listing on exchanges and process of preparing people mentally should have been started by now. I don't think a surprising announcement will bring good impact because a well planned with set time and date launch will active people to take part in testing and may be in buying more. I have read update that those sign up have access to information only but why this so secret when purpose is to attract new investors and players, why not everything openly available about what people want to know.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
sp6men75

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:51:04 PM

I think that the token is dead and that it will not list on any new exchange, investors are scammed and we will have no return of our investment
it's been a year now that we are waiting and the team will not be aware of the advances in placing new trade on the market as well as the lighting on the coinmarketcap
the beta of the game will come out and it's very good but for my part I do not care about the game itself I'm not a player but just an investor who has put a lot of money so that it can see the day but still no investment return no announcement of new exchanges and even less visibility on the coinmarketcap
to be honest I think that the team without tape completely this part of the token
only the game counts for them point bar and the token can fly zero dollars that does not change anything for them
they just needed our money to be able to play the game and the rest is in the ass
by the way they never answer this part of the question to investors except that the game will soon be out
sp6men75

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:59:20 PM

I think that the token is dead and that it will not list on any new exchange, investors are scammed and we will have no return of our investment
it's been a year now that we are waiting and the team will not be aware of the advances in placing new trade on the market as well as the lighting on the coinmarketcap
the beta of the game will come out and it's very good but for my part I do not care about the game itself I'm not a player but just an investor who has put a lot of money so that it can see the day but still no investment return no announcement of new exchanges and even less visibility on the coinmarketcap
to be honest I think that the team without tape completely this part of the token
only the game counts for them point bar and the token can fly zero dollars that does not change anything for them
they just needed our money to be able to play the game and the rest is in the ass
by the way they never answer this part of the question to investors except that the game will soon be out

besides for 1 year they never made an announcement to tell us that there would be new exchanges to come or that they worked for that
they fight the steaks
especially when we know the trading world we know very well that etherdelta is a shitty broker that brings nothing and no value to a token
sp6men75

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:06:42 PM

besides for 1 year they never made an announcement to tell us that there would be new exchanges to come or that they worked for that
they fight the steaks
especially when we know the trading world we know very well that etherdelta is a shitty broker that brings nothing and no value to a token

I am this project since the beginning even before the release of ico, I look at their sites several a week and follow closely what it is not about RCC
and never but never have I heard a member of the team explain or make an announcement on new exchanges or visibility on the coinmarketcap they have nothing to do with this part *
all they were interested in was taking our money out of their games and now make a profit by selling their weapons but we investors and nothing at all
the sale of their weapons does not yield anything except to the team and not to investors no return for us
just see our investment burn like snow in the sun
only consolation prize see the game finally finished our reward and just being able to play with nothing else
they put it in our ass
sp6men75

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:16:12 PM

they fight the steaks

I am this project since the beginning even before the release of ico, I look at their sites several a week and follow closely what it is not about RCC
and never but never have I heard a member of the team explain or make an announcement on new exchanges or visibility on the coinmarketcap they have nothing to do with this part *
all they were interested in was taking our money out of their games and now make a profit by selling their weapons but we investors and nothing at all
the sale of their weapons does not yield anything except to the team and not to investors no return for us
just see our investment burn like snow in the sun
only consolation prize see the game finally finished our reward and just being able to play with nothing else
they put it in our ass

and for info the token has lost triple its value
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:30:11 PM

Final call for Reality Clash’s upcoming beta
https://www.blockchaingamer.biz/news/6790/final-call-for-reality-clashs-beta/

rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:38:53 PM
Merited by RealityClash (1)

For more than 1 year, RCC Tokens have not been listed in any exchange, even their products have not been released. This is consequences if you support platforms that not have yet MVP or running products. It takes a long time to get profit

The team initially said that first of all they would work on the product, so investors must be patient to make a profit. I think that after starting the game, the team will begin to take steps towards exchanges, because you will need to somehow stimulate purchasing power!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: