Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:08:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [RCC] Reality Clash - First ARG Mobile Game with ERC-20 Armory  (Read 71428 times)
RealityClash

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Reality Clash- the world's first ETH-backed AR FPS

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 11:49:23 AM

Thank you for listening!

Yes, we have said several times that the game is our primary focus, as this is where major utility of the assets comes into play. The Armoury weapons are not usable without the game after all.

We did speak about exchanges since the ICO and RCC is listed on one centralised exchange: blockexmarkets. It is also listed on 4 decentralised exchanges.

The motive of focusing primarily on game development (whilst also working on a high quality Player to Player trading platform) is to provide a product which gives utility to our digital assets. This then stimulates newcomers to trade weapons with ICO backers. Look at ICO's which have paid huge amounts of money to be listed on numerous exchanges - their prices fell as hard as any that did not list on major exchanges.

RCC value has actually held up compared to other gaming tokens. Look at the bigger picture.

Value is in utility and having a place to show off your digital assets and/or trade them with others for profit. Thats what we are working on and we appreciate all the patience and support  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sp6men75

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:03:54 PM

Thank you for listening!

Yes, we have said several times that the game is our primary focus, as this is where major utility of the assets comes into play. The Armoury weapons are not usable without the game after all.

We did speak about exchanges since the ICO and RCC is listed on one centralised exchange: blockexmarkets. It is also listed on 4 decentralised exchanges.

The motive of focusing primarily on game development (whilst also working on a high quality Player to Player trading platform) is to provide a product which gives utility to our digital assets. This then stimulates newcomers to trade weapons with ICO backers. Look at ICO's which have paid huge amounts of money to be listed on numerous exchanges - their prices fell as hard as any that did not list on major exchanges.

RCC value has actually held up compared to other gaming tokens. Look at the bigger picture.

Value is in utility and having a place to show off your digital assets and/or trade them with others for profit. Thats what we are working on and we appreciate all the patience and support  Smiley

I hear what you say and I also understand
but it would be nice if you put one of your collaborators in order to have a real communication on this subject
in order to keep abreast of news advanced about the token
because it must be said and be clear you do not communicate at all at this level the
you say you are on 4 decentralized exchanges
can you tell us what are these famous exchanges
except etherdelta which is not famous without even mentioning token delta which is much worse for him

so can you enlighten me on this subject

The main objective of focusing primarily on game development (while also working on a high quality Player to Player trading platform) is to provide a product that makes our digital assets useful. This then encourages newcomers to exchange weapons with the ICO sponsors.

because for my part I do not want to exchange my tokens RCC against weapons as an investor I do not see the interest
my tokens RCC is for trade, if I have invested it is because I believe in the project and I want to see the RCC grow in value and be able to benefit in the future more or less close
I did not invest in RCC to have a token that just gives me the opportunity to buy weapons

in any case for me it was not the purpose of my investment
and I think that after a year it would be nice if there is a part of the team or a person who is also dedicated to this part in order to communicate on the advancement of future exchange and market valuation of the RCC
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:43:56 PM

EOSex.com are willing to list your token and will not take any amount of ETH from the team but this will depend to the community. The listing process will take time but there has to have sufficient deposits of RCC first from the token holders. WE are currently in the ICO phase yet but would like to extend our hands to hidden gems in crypto like Reality Clash Tokens.

rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:07:01 PM

Decentralized exchanges do not attract investors with large capital, since there is basically no liquidity to trade! I think you need to make an effort to add to the exchange by voting, some exchanges support this feature. Also after that, you just need to get into the list of Coinmarketcap,  so that new investors can see your product!
alvena

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:32:42 PM

Yes, it is likely that in this case less profit will be received, but buying tokens now in the current market without a clear understanding of the future of the project is insane. Personally, I will wait until everything clears up. Better get less profit than I suffer big losses
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 10:08:43 AM

Everybody loves a competition...
This one is easy, simply join the Reality Clash Discord server to be in with a chance to win 400 RCC! Winners will be picked on the 7th November at 12:00 GMT.

http://bit.ly/2Rc3ZIO
sp6men75

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:00:13 PM

This one is easy, simply join the Reality Clash Discord server to be in with a chance to win 400 RCC! Winners will be picked on the 7th November at 12:00 GMT.

/2Rc3ZIO]http://[Suspicious link removed]/2Rc3ZIO

when I read this it puts me out of my reach and shows me that you are just a gang of crooks and thieves

Facebook
RealityClash 400 is also valued around € 30.
Thats a big candy;)

Davide Pacelli
Davide Pacelli ICO you are still on forkdelta, lot investors lost so much money.

RealityClash
RealityClash We're also on blockexmarkets and other exchanges. It is unfortunate that the CRCC has actually broken down in the past.
It's just the trends of the markets which no single company can do anything about.

I ask to see your list of exchanges since when the RCC was 30 € I ask for a screenshot ever the price of the RCC was at this price death of laughter

blockkexmarkets LOL LOL and re-LOL
not even referenced on coinmarketcap nothing is happening on this exchange no volume will let me laugh clown band

Tell us about real exchange like bittrex binance poloniex bitfinex okex huobit kucoin etc etc

when did a visibility on the coinmarketcap ever tell you when answers to this question or the exit of the token RCC on real exchanges
you only dodge the question without ever giving us a real answer

you are only a bunch of crooks if it were not the case I think you reassure your investors early in ico by presenting them a bit your roadmap about it but not nothing
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 05:18:07 PM

when I read this it puts me out of my reach and shows me that you are just a gang of crooks and thieves

Facebook
Thats a big candy;)

Davide Pacelli
Davide Pacelli ICO you are still on forkdelta, lot investors lost so much money.

RealityClash
RealityClash We're also on blockexmarkets and other exchanges. It is unfortunate that the CRCC has actually broken down in the past.
It's just the trends of the markets which no single company can do anything about.

I ask to see your list of exchanges since when the RCC was 30 € I ask for a screenshot ever the price of the RCC was at this price death of laughter

not even referenced on coinmarketcap nothing is happening on this exchange no volume will let me laugh clown band

Tell us about real exchange like bittrex binance poloniex bitfinex okex huobit kucoin etc etc

when did a visibility on the coinmarketcap ever tell you when answers to this question or the exit of the token RCC on real exchanges

you are only a bunch of crooks if it were not the case I think you reassure your investors early in ico by presenting them a bit your roadmap about it but not nothing

i think so too. these guys promise to have it release this month, i don't think they can do it base on their post on facebook. the map is just terrible. this is the sad truth when it comes to handing your money to developers is that you can't just take it back when there is no exchange. selling in loss is far better than waiting for them to do something. you really can't trust anyone to do their job. they still have the guts to show faces.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Xkaliber

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:42:56 PM

Yes, it is likely that in this case less profit will be received, but buying tokens now in the current market without a clear understanding of the future of the project is insane. Personally, I will wait until everything clears up. Better get less profit than I suffer big losses
but this reality clash project seems to have no progress in terms of exchanges, it will be very risky if you buy it, but I see the development of the project is still running, the information is still updated, is there a chance?
sp6men75

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:45:59 PM

Facebook
Thats a big candy;)

Davide Pacelli

RealityClash

i think so too. these guys promise to have it release this month, i don't think they can do it base on their post on facebook. the map is just terrible. this is the sad truth when it comes to handing your money to developers is that you can't just take it back when there is no exchange. selling in loss is far better than waiting for them to do something. you really can't trust anyone to do their job. they still have the guts to show faces.

but serious sell us this kind of blockkexmarkets exchanges
it's really taking us for six-week-old rabbits
team members take care of this part or we keep you informed of any future news regarding the cancellation of the CCR

when I read the post on facebook and pretend that the RCC is 30 € it's a shame
it's just a lie

the only exchanges where is the RCC and well there are no volumes they are only false exchanges which brings nothing and are not or hardly recognized by the crypto community

even of listing on the coinmarketcap in order to highlight the RCC

no one from the team is put to work on this part of the project they do not care
they just needed our investment to bring their game to life and nothing else
it's just a bunch of crooks who do not give us any answers to our questions when it comes to answering about it it just dodge the subject

we should make a collective complaint with a lawyer to hold them accountable
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:03:50 PM

There should be a good variety of both centralized and decentralized exchanges. We have both kind of buyers but large majority still prefers to use centralized exchanges as there is because of liquidity buying/selling is lot more easier. Couple of good exchanges will do magic and this is in best interest of project to reach to buyers not buyers to go through a painful process of buying tokens.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:34:56 AM

We are just couple of days away from the finish of October what I wanted to make sure is if the launch is still on the schedule ? On the subject didn't see anything recently. Developing games and platform should be priority as there must be product to be offered but liquidity providers have their importance as well. I hope concern of people, which is reasonable, will be taken in consideration over exchanges issue.
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:56:36 AM

@sp6men75

I tried to answer your questions but you began this tirade.

You said that 400 RCC was not worth €30 and I showed you that it was. The current pricing taken from blockexmarkets and decentralised average. Yes, this is in low volumes but that is the price.

I agree that prices have fallen below the ICO price which is unfortunate but largely a sign of the whole crypto market.
We can't retain $ value of RCC when priced against ETH that has fallen from $300 ICO price to $200 now.

The RCC - ETH prices held up well compared to all other gaming tokens but when ETH falls hard, it brings all tokens down with it.

In terms of roadmap - it has remained the same: we will look to list RCC on additional exchanges and coinmarketcap when we get closer to game launch and have a working P2P trading platform otherwise potentially low volume would disappoint users. We know that providing more utility for RCC than just existing on exchanges is key and providing this utility before listing at a bigger centralised exchange is a smarter move than paying to list - risking low volume and delisting.

We are currently testing the P2P marketplace and finalising the front-end look so this should be launched in November.

As for the Beta - we have all the sign-ups and had a great response to this. We're launching the Android Beta this week or next but iOS Beta has been delayed (users informed by email) because Apple's iOS 12.0 update has caused a lot of issues for applications that use Unity. We have developed a workaround to this issue but it means iOS users will have to wait a week or two for their Beta build.

I'm not sure if some people have misunderstood but the game is not launching in October. The Beta testing is and this is still happening but as explained in an email to Beta testers and above^ - the iOS version has been delayed due to situations outside of our control.

We appreciate your feedback and we're fully aware of your desire to have RCC on major exchanges.

RealityClash

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 10:03:20 AM

We are just couple of days away from the finish of October what I wanted to make sure is if the launch is still on the schedule ? On the subject didn't see anything recently. Developing games and platform should be priority as there must be product to be offered but liquidity providers have their importance as well. I hope concern of people, which is reasonable, will be taken in consideration over exchanges issue.

Of course, see comment above. It is our priority to build an amazing innovative game, decentralised trading platform for assets and also see RCC in highly liquid exchanges. But the first two come before the last for the reasons I give above.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:09:42 PM

Of course, see comment above. It is our priority to build an amazing innovative game, decentralised trading platform for assets and also see RCC in highly liquid exchanges. But the first two come before the last for the reasons I give above.

The community is very concerned about the issue of stock exchanges, but I do not think that in the current situation this will somehow affect the growth of the token! The main thing is to focus on product development and when the market begins to grow again, begin to develop the direction of exchanges!
GameToken

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 12:43:35 PM

I don't get how people expect the price to go up BEFORE the product is live....

Keep up the good work, waiting anxiously for the Beta, good to know you decided not to wait for Apple.
Apple is very strict with crypto apps, have you add troubles for it being cleared for App Store?
Are they ok with in-app trading? Or is the marketplace outside of the app?
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:59:01 PM

I haven't seen the RCC for a long time after the bounty campaign was finished. What are there developments on this project?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
GameToken

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 01:17:50 PM

I haven't seen the RCC for a long time after the bounty campaign was finished. What are there developments on this project?

yes, beta will be released this week or the next. More details a few posts above
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:21:46 PM

I see the upcoming update is looks like very cool https://youtu.be/0XUF69F7jtw
but i don't know when the exactly date they will release maybe early November.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:48:15 AM

I see the upcoming update is looks like very cool https://youtu.be/0XUF69F7jtw
but i don't know when the exactly date they will release maybe early November.
Cool, could be one of the hidden gem, this project never traded in good exchanges so maybe if the platform will be launch and people are impressed, I
think this will be big, hopefully it will happen so this one will be added in the list of undervalued project right now.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: