Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:22:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [RCC] Reality Clash - First ARG Mobile Game with ERC-20 Armory  (Read 71428 times)
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:56:23 AM

Beta for selected players went live for iOS operating system finally. I just saw few hours earlier social media update that back on Friday android devices holders already had chances to get access. This Beta release was taking all the time now we can expect full version based on the feedback from this current version more quickly. Reality Clash has stepped in market with this Beta release finally.
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:33:53 AM

Beta for selected players went live for iOS operating system finally. I just saw few hours earlier social media update that back on Friday android devices holders already had chances to get access. This Beta release was taking all the time now we can expect full version based on the feedback from this current version more quickly. Reality Clash has stepped in market with this Beta release finally.
This is a good news, finally, after a long time of waiting, we had receive a good news.
Now, I can tell that this project is not going anywhere, it's here to stay and will be more alive now.

Digitelow

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:40:39 AM

This is a good news, finally, after a long time of waiting, we had receive a good news.
Now, I can tell that this project is not going anywhere, it's here to stay and will be more alive now.
what is needed now is that the RCC goes into an exchanger, at least being able to enter hitbtc is already very good for projects like Reality Clash, even though the RCC gets good news it's still useless in my opinion
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:58:03 AM

There are number of exchanges which can be approached for listing at low cost or free of cost. Team should look at the possibilities and short list exchange after contact them but listing on more exchanges is necessary with the release of game. I watched that short video of about beta it is amazingly awesome. This game should become popular in shortest possible time.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
RealityClash

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Reality Clash- the world's first ETH-backed AR FPS

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 10:20:40 AM

I don't get how people expect the price to go up BEFORE the product is live....

Keep up the good work, waiting anxiously for the Beta, good to know you decided not to wait for Apple.
Apple is very strict with crypto apps, have you add troubles for it being cleared for App Store?
Are they ok with in-app trading? Or is the marketplace outside of the app?

Thanks for your supportive contributions in the thread.

Yes, we pushed on without waiting for Apple to fix iOS 12.0 but fortunately, they recently released iOS 12.1 as a fix!

Apple is indeed very strict on crypto apps. We had some issues with it being cleared but due to Apple's policy (not telling you what the problem is) it was difficult to tell whether it was crypto or AR violence that they were against.

The iOS beta has been cleared and already launched in DK and UK. More regions are rolling out over the coming weeks.

The p2p trading takes place outside of the app, so there is no issue for Apple there  Cool
Provok

Activity: 1628
Merit: 583

Cryptopony

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:03:34 AM

waiting for ww (world wide) android beta!
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 11:54:27 AM

Its coming !

We have to roll out in batches to ensure everyone gets the best user experience.

There may be limits in some regions where Nodes and SafeZones may not appear. But all beta testers can do weapon training and combat  Grin
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:43:51 PM

Its coming !

We have to roll out in batches to ensure everyone gets the best user experience.

There may be limits in some regions where Nodes and SafeZones may not appear. But all beta testers can do weapon training and combat  Grin

When are you going to post information about which country will the game be released? I'm not expecting my country to be included but I'd like to know when it will be released to all countries?

Can you also have a definitive dates when the RCC token is going to be listed in an exchange? It would help us gauge the success of the project when we see the price.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

RealityClash

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 02:01:08 PM

Dates are subject to change based on any bugs that may arise so we're not giving out specific dates. If you registered for the beta then you will receive it over the next 4 weeks. If you signed up after 6.11.18 then you will not receive the Beta until the final batch, which will likely be in early december.

So you could gauge from this that we aim to have Beta out to all by mid december at latest but this is not a concrete date. We have to be flexible. Thats game development!

As for listing on exchanges, we are already listed on some exchanges and we do not have a set date for any further listings right now. We're talking to some exchanges but there is no date set at the moment. I'm sorry if this frustrates traders who want to see RCC on additional exchanges but it will move up in priority over the coming months.
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:33:25 PM

All pictures and movies in twitter i saw in last year. When i can use this app now? I tired waiting... Why do you delay the whole process?
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 02:28:32 PM

All pictures and movies in twitter i saw in last year. When i can use this app now? I tired waiting... Why do you delay the whole process?

If you signed up to the beta then, depending on your region, you'll be able to play within the next few weeks.

The images you saw were concept images. A game like this takes time to build. We haven't delayed any process without previously discussing it.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:31:37 PM

The beta version seems close, we wait for the Reality Clash to announce that the Beta tester is ready to be released,
I'm sure after that the RCC will enter the exchanger

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
alvena

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:08:04 PM

Today I decided to check how the marketplace works, registered on the site, transferred several hundred tokens to my account and bought the most fierce cannon in the store. Now I am armed and very dangerous.
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 01:16:44 PM

Today I decided to check how the marketplace works, registered on the site, transferred several hundred tokens to my account and bought the most fierce cannon in the store. Now I am armed and very dangerous.

Glad to hear it... I hope I don't meet you on the battlefield !!!

Grin
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:40:05 PM

Count me too in the waiting list, those waiting for open beta release this month. I would draw attention to small issue I encountered little time ago when I tried to access the website to have a look at. It didn't open the page even after long waiting, not even with different browsers. Is there any upgrading or maintenance right at the moment ? Listing of waiting people will be getting loner with the passage of time.
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 04:18:56 PM

Count me too in the waiting list, those waiting for open beta release this month. I would draw attention to small issue I encountered little time ago when I tried to access the website to have a look at. It didn't open the page even after long waiting, not even with different browsers. Is there any upgrading or maintenance right at the moment ? Listing of waiting people will be getting loner with the passage of time.

Sorry to learn about your problems. The website seems to work fine for most users. We have had no reports of issues recently.

It may be that you need to recache (delete browsing history/cookies) in order to view the site correctly.

The correct web address is: https://realityclash.com

Please contact me directly at jake@realityclash.com if you continue to have issues after refreshing your browser.
Digitelow

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:55:01 PM

Glad to hear it... I hope I don't meet you on the battlefield !!!

Grin
haha you also play Reality Clash? I'm happy to hear, but will the RCC enter the top exchanger? what I need now is that
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:23:07 PM

Personally, my site opens normally, there are no problems with the display of pictures and other things! Will you be able to design weapons and get tokens or real money for it, for example after selling it, as is done in most other games?
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 11:09:48 AM

Personally, my site opens normally, there are no problems with the display of pictures and other things! Will you be able to design weapons and get tokens or real money for it, for example after selling it, as is done in most other games?

Thanks for confirming that the site works  Smiley

Not sure if the problem is with your browser abonarea, try recaching and revisit.

@rumax - we will be looking to introduce the ability for users to create their own weapons, then tokenise them as digital assets on-chain. This will probably start with users building accessories or editing skins on their existing weapons and then re-tokenising them.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:11:00 PM

Thanks for confirming that the site works  Smiley

Not sure if the problem is with your browser abonarea, try recaching and revisit.

@rumax - we will be looking to introduce the ability for users to create their own weapons, then tokenise them as digital assets on-chain. This will probably start with users building accessories or editing skins on their existing weapons and then re-tokenising them.

That is, I can buy and edit weapons at my discretion, and then put it up for sale, I understand correctly? How, by the way, do you plan to organize a stock exchange of weapons and how can it be edited?
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: