Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:38:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [RCC] Reality Clash - First ARG Mobile Game with ERC-20 Armory  (Read 71428 times)
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:59:03 AM

Why RCC token isn't getting listed on CMC ? I think it needs to be on some medium to large exchange where it can generate volume to clear its way to be on coinmarketcap. Even they have lowered the required daily volume but still don't find RCC there. Listing on CMC will give good exposure to token and regular exchange adoption plus liquidity.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:45:25 AM

When the use-case is given (and it is), user demand will drive price and volume. As a logical consequence, exchanges will offer this coin. When volume is high enough it will be also listed at CMC for sure.

RealityClash

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Reality Clash- the world's first ETH-backed AR FPS

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 02:49:19 PM

Has any of you noticed there are weapons lost/gone in your armory? Some of the weapons I've bought and have kept for months are gone, I don't see any transaction but are now lost in my personal armory. I don't think I'm the only who have lost these weapons too, they are the ones out of stock as well which means they are now valuable.

We've noticed this issue and we're resolving it. Can you please email info@realityclash.com with your username and details of your missing items so we can make sure your inventory is resynced correctly?
Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:57:36 AM

Has any of you noticed there are weapons lost/gone in your armory? Some of the weapons I've bought and have kept for months are gone, I don't see any transaction but are now lost in my personal armory. I don't think I'm the only who have lost these weapons too, they are the ones out of stock as well which means they are now valuable.

We've noticed this issue and we're resolving it. Can you please email info@realityclash.com with your username and details of your missing items so we can make sure your inventory is resynced correctly?

Sometimes the wallet and the platform GUI are not synced it can be that you not see the items (There was a similar Problem on the Website from Populous but this was solved).
Aslong you can see the items in your wallet you should be fine.

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:59:46 AM

Is it listed in CMC can't seem to find it? I know it needs a certain volume but I thought it has already hasn't it?

RealityClash

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 11:27:19 AM

The Armoury and Marketplace have experienced some issues recently as we have upgraded our storage and had to deal with Geth node issues + Constantinople.

We'll continue to work on our platform backend in order to improve the user experience. Apologies to anyone who had any problems with trading assets over the past week.

Importantly - the game is now live in Russia, Spain, Italy and The Philippines!

Read more here...

https://www.blockchaingamer.biz/news/9301/reality-clash-officially-lands-in-europe-russia-and-the-philippines/
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:37:56 PM

How much are you willing to buy to such weapon?

I bought this one last year, the fact that the skin is BTC, I thought it would be a good investment that might just have good price later on. Any suggestion what is the price I'd put in the marketplace?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

RealityClash

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 11:33:29 AM

Great marathon giveaway from the guys at CryptoandGamers.com including the chance to win some RCC.

Get involved!

https://www.cryptoandgamers.com/reality-clash

Saydia

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:46:37 AM

when will the game start? Is there any time frame?
cabron

Activity: 2842
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 02:02:48 PM

Great marathon giveaway from the guys at CryptoandGamers.com including the chance to win some RCC.

Get involved!

2,500 RCC TOKENS each? And Is the 2,500 RCC TOKENS just going to be distributed to all who joined the community?

Not sure if 2,500 RCC is really that enticing for anyone since the token's prices isn't that much. Didn't your team promise to list it just when the project is launched? Must be the time to make enlist this token on CMC too.

RealityClash

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 12:53:05 PM

when will the game start? Is there any time frame?

The game is already live in several regions, you can see where via our homepage: https://realityclash.com/#releasemap

RealityClash

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 12:58:39 PM

Get involved!

2,500 RCC TOKENS each? And Is the 2,500 RCC TOKENS just going to be distributed to all who joined the community?

Not sure if 2,500 RCC is really that enticing for anyone since the token's prices isn't that much. Didn't your team promise to list it just when the project is launched? Must be the time to make enlist this token on CMC too.

2,500 RCC is awarded to the winner of the giveaway. That is enough to buy several items at the Armoury and get involved in trading.

There will be other giveaway opportunities in the future.

Re: CMC, we will list when we are ready to.

cabron

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 01:04:49 PM

Get involved!

2,500 RCC is awarded to the winner of the giveaway. That is enough to buy several items at the Armoury and get involved in trading.

There will be other giveaway opportunities in the future.

Re: CMC, we will list when we are ready to.

There is not much interesting items in the armoury these days. No plans to create BTC skins anymore?

The problem with such game is that its still not very known, I think your team should have hired ambassadors for each country. Gamers usually want to mingle with gamers who play same game but I don't see any group related to realityclash in my country. Although its already released in my country, no one yet are knew this game despite that I have posted it in the gamers discussion forum and to their huge discord channel.

RealityClash

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 03:20:39 PM

Thanks for your feedback Cabron.
I appreciate that the Armoury items are boring for our users who have been around for a while, but these are entirely fresh for new users.

We've had the same items on the Armoury for a while and so we are going to change these on Friday. Any unsold items will be removed at 12:00 CET.

We will be adding in some new skins on Friday when removing the old items. Hopefully these will be interesting!

We'll look at adding some different skins/items throughout 2019.
What would you like to see? More crypto/bitcoin skins or some other designs?

As for the mobile game - We haven't done much marketing yet as we wanted to soft launch the game in some regions in order to get feedback from our users. I totally understand that you want to see more advertisements and more people learning about Reality Clash. This will come over the next few months.

Thanks for sharing information about Reality Clash to the discord channel and forum. That is very helpful. I wish every community member would do the same  Smiley
cabron

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 05:18:54 PM

I haven't played the game with someone which is why I wanted to but find no one in my region. It may be an effective marketing campaign if you show a video of some people playing the game itself in the public.  I saw some in videos you posted on facebook but I never really have seen two people having a combat, by this maybe we can see how enjoyable the game will be.

addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 06:53:03 PM

I haven't played the game with someone which is why I wanted to but find no one in my region. It may be an effective marketing campaign if you show a video of some people playing the game itself in the public.  I saw some in videos you posted on facebook but I never really have seen two people having a combat, by this maybe we can see how enjoyable the game will be.

This is early phase of this game but this good point effective marketing campaign could raise the interest of the people if they will make this more socialize and let people to get rewarded for sharing and invite other people to join. I think so interesting promos bring more success.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:40:51 AM

Everything is fine with this limited availability in selected regions but RCC should have been added to coinmarketcap bu now. It is due to lack of liquidity being on decentralized exchanges which are not bringing it on surface. I hope with the increase of availability in other regions aggressive marketing and more reasonable exchanges will also be considered to get listed on.
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 01:34:40 PM

Everything is fine with this limited availability in selected regions but RCC should have been added to coinmarketcap bu now. It is due to lack of liquidity being on decentralized exchanges which are not bringing it on surface. I hope with the increase of availability in other regions aggressive marketing and more reasonable exchanges will also be considered to get listed on.

https://coinmarketcap.com/methodology/#listings-criteria

If we were in a position to be on coinmarketcap already, then we would be. I think CMC is focused on too much. How are newcomers going to use CMC to see RCC without already knowing about it? I understand that many people feel it gives a crypto more of an 'official' stamp but, its just a price listing website. We're already on Coinlib if people want price updates.

Check out our CEO's article on how this is a struggle partly due to exchanges: https://medium.com/@mortenrongaard/crypto-exchanges-are-vital-to-the-mass-adoption-of-blockchain-technology-but-they-need-to-cacecfa5bc7c?fbclid=IwAR2e4HvmdUd6E-HCkJdPiGl3hMkA3ufqqWJr4lh_UFdngrb8ApuJiRgJMDA
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 01:37:45 PM

As mentioned, Quickplay is coming - so you can play against a human player anywhere in the world. They don't need to be in your region.

We do show lots of videos of us playing the game on facebook/twitter/instagram. We are launching a separate advertising campaign with videos of gameplay too. Hopefully you will see more of them.

Check out our twitter to see some of the gameplay videos we have already posted: https://twitter.com/reality_clash/media

cabron

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 02:04:25 PM

As mentioned, Quickplay is coming - so you can play against a human player anywhere in the world. They don't need to be in your region.

We do show lots of videos of us playing the game on facebook/twitter/instagram. We are launching a separate advertising campaign with videos of gameplay too. Hopefully you will see more of them.

Check out our twitter to see some of the gameplay videos we have already posted: https://twitter.com/reality_clash/media

Quickplay must be good. Okay that would be considerable to use while not with someone who knows realityclash. Does it also use the map of any region or just a simple maps created for quick combat matches? 

There is a project like Gowithmi which is mapping the entire world as they said in the whitepaper. Not sure if its possible but maybe RCC can use the map.

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: