Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:15:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [RCC] Reality Clash - First ARG Mobile Game with ERC-20 Armory  (Read 71428 times)
RealityClash

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Reality Clash- the world's first ETH-backed AR FPS

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 08:11:35 AM

Looks like the launching on UK isn't making a spike on the market, this has got to be on bigger exchange but since your idea is to first have a bigger audience, then perhaps promotion like doing a tournament will make an exposure to more gamers. Now that the project has something to show to the gamers, you definitely had to make promotions once again.

A tournament is a good idea and definitely something we want to do. We'll be able to organise some small scale tournaments soon, by using the 'Quick Battle' system, but we want to get the user feedback and improve the gameplay + reliability of the app (stop bugs/crashing) before having a big tournament which is built into the game.

In terms of the lack of a spike, we haven't really pushed our marketing campaigns live until this month. We had some connection problems in a previous build and so we had to put the marketing on hold as our team agreed that putting money into advertising and other campaigns isn't efficient if there are still crashes in the live and test game version.

We are currently working with influencers and will be funding other advertising/marketing campaigns this month.

Thanks for the feedback cabron.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 08:34:42 AM

The updated website is now live: https://realityclash.store
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:45:44 AM

Good luck for your hard work but no progress into the direction to bring it on more exchanges especially who are in big demand. I think now time has been reach to promote this platform with aggressive approach and let grow the community.
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:40:06 AM

I saw trailer gameplay on YouTube, and it was very good, I like it, but I haven't tried this game, it looks like the same as the PokemonGo game,
and thankfully the website has been updated, create an article on the medium and share it, it will make the RCC go up!

filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:58:51 AM

Reality Gaming launches its own trading platform. Reality Clash is building a new breed of player
https://www.blockchaingamer.biz/news/10981/reality-gaming-launches-its-own-trading-platform/

Players of mobile AR combat game Reality Clash can now trade weapons with each other and earn RCC

RealityClash

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 09:01:30 AM

I saw trailer gameplay on YouTube, and it was very good, I like it, but I haven't tried this game, it looks like the same as the PokemonGo game,
and thankfully the website has been updated, create an article on the medium and share it, it will make the RCC go up!

Thank you! You should download it and give the game a try. We'd love to hear your feedback on the game itself.

Morten has started doing Medium articles, we'll work on some more  Cheesy
lkjhg

Activity: 744

Join On COMBO

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 11:07:33 AM

Thank you! You should download it and give the game a try. We'd love to hear your feedback on the game itself.

Morten has started doing Medium articles, we'll work on some more  Cheesy
If you read your posts It seems the game is quite interesting too and I want to download and then play it and I hope that the game can be liked by all people if it's true of course it becomes good news

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:07:00 PM

If you read your posts It seems the game is quite interesting too and I want to download and then play it and I hope that the game can be liked by all people if it's true of course it becomes good news

Well, as I see their game live for now. And may be some people are interesting in this game and even playing... But they raised money and sold tokens, which dont trading at any exchange... So they just raised money for own business...
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 10:11:42 AM

Well, as I see their game live for now. And may be some people are interesting in this game and even playing... But they raised money and sold tokens, which dont trading at any exchange... So they just raised money for own business...

Firstly, you can find RCC trading at some smaller exchanges..

We raised funding to build a mobile game and a tokenised weapon trading platform...
RCC was given in return for funding. The RCC is a utility token for the tokenised weapon platform.

We didn't raise money to put RCC on a trading exchange. Of course we raised money for the business project - that was the whole point..!
We actually used the money raised to build the things we promised.  Smiley
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:15:34 AM

We raised funding to build a mobile game and a tokenised weapon trading platform...
RCC was given in return for funding. The RCC is a utility token for the tokenised weapon platform.

We didn't raise money to put RCC on a trading exchange. Of course we raised money for the business project - that was the whole point..!
if the ICO money used to be for development only is not fair, why? because you are not concerned with investors, I am sorry, the community supports Reality Clash always,
but if the RCC does not provide the best, it is useless that the RCC tokens will not have a price later

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:07:29 PM

if the ICO money used to be for development only is not fair, why? because you are not concerned with investors, I am sorry, the community supports Reality Clash always,
but if the RCC does not provide the best, it is useless that the RCC tokens will not have a price later

Agree. I thought this would be a good investment after the first released but sold all that I've bought because it looks like the team hasn't really have any idea how to make the coin valuable. Its part of the marketing to make the token at least have a value. No one is going to turn their heads for a coin nor to a game that weren't given a value.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 09:22:50 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2019, 09:54:33 AM by RealityClash

I'm sorry that you lost faith in the project and sold your RCC but i'm confused why then you still follow the thread?

We've explained our position numerous times, everything takes time as a small company but we have done what we set out to do in the white paper so far. The purpose of updating our trading platform and tokenised assets is part of building RCC value. There is much more to come.
RC GUN - the ERC721 tokenised weaponry available at the Armoury is bought with RCC. These items can now be used in the Reality Clash mobile game either on iOS or Android, they can also be traded at Opensea.

Your claims that we aren't building the value of RCC and our RC GUN economy just isn't true.
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 06:11:54 PM

You can now trade Reality Clash tokenised weaponry at one of the world's largest NFT exchanges, OpenSea!

https://opensea.io

Expanding our NFT's to other markets is a key step in increasing project exposure and getting more traders involved in the RC economy.
enhu
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:49:32 PM

I'm sorry that you lost faith in the project and sold your RCC but i'm confused why then you still follow the thread?

We've explained our position numerous times, everything takes time as a small company but we have done what we set out to do in the white paper so far. The purpose of updating our trading platform and tokenised assets is part of building RCC value. There is much more to come.
RC GUN - the ERC721 tokenised weaponry available at the Armoury is bought with RCC. These items can now be used in the Reality Clash mobile game either on iOS or Android, they can also be traded at Opensea.

Your claims that we aren't building the value of RCC and our RC GUN economy just isn't true.

There is much more to earn than sticking my nose to the project that is pretty much a stagnant water. I replied to the thread because besides the fact that I'm a signature spammer, this thread appears every time I click the Show new replies to your posts. Now that you have your marketplace developed and users are already playing, does the price at least lift a finger?

generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:11:59 PM

There is much more to earn than sticking my nose to the project that is pretty much a stagnant water. I replied to the thread because besides the fact that I'm a signature spammer, this thread appears every time I click the Show new replies to your posts. Now that you have your marketplace developed and users are already playing, does the price at least lift a finger?
it is not wrong to follow your thread here, I also followed it, because there is an important thing that I am waiting for, there is the RCC goes to a major exchanger !,
I trust your project, and you are still active right now?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 08:07:41 AM

Wouldn't recommend sticking your nose into stagnant water hahaha

I know that most people in this thread are only following RCC to see if the price will shoot up, but hey thats crypto right?
Most would expect that listing on a MAJOR exchange like binance will cause a huge pump (even if its only temporary and used by some to sell RCC), but they don't really explain how we would list there or any of the other big exchanges.

The people who are interested in the actual project and have been trading the tokenised weaponry have provided great feedback and have even sent out messages to big exchanges showing their interest in the project and their wish for RCC to be traded by more people so more users can get involved in weapon trading and/or playing the game. Maybe follow their example and do something useful instead of just saying "wen exchange, wen coinmarketcap" and you'll feel a lot better @enhu.

@generous yes we are still active, download the Reality Clash mobile game we have created on the iOS or Android app store or check out the trading platform. Follow us on social media or sign up to our newsletter then you can see how active we are. Smiley

enhu
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:51:28 PM

Wouldn't recommend sticking your nose into stagnant water hahaha

I know that most people in this thread are only following RCC to see if the price will shoot up, but hey thats crypto right?
Most would expect that listing on a MAJOR exchange like binance will cause a huge pump (even if its only temporary and used by some to sell RCC), but they don't really explain how we would list there or any of the other big exchanges.

The people who are interested in the actual project and have been trading the tokenised weaponry have provided great feedback and have even sent out messages to big exchanges showing their interest in the project and their wish for RCC to be traded by more people so more users can get involved in weapon trading and/or playing the game. Maybe follow their example and do something useful instead of just saying "wen exchange, wen coinmarketcap" and you'll feel a lot better @enhu.

@generous yes we are still active, download the Reality Clash mobile game we have created on the iOS or Android app store or check out the trading platform. Follow us on social media or sign up to our newsletter then you can see how active we are. Smiley

Not interested to those tokenized weaponry, its like isolating myself to crypto trading if I do that. after I bought some cheaper coin like HOLO, I already profited almost 800X than sticking my investment here. That means I could buy back if there is something significant but if not, i'd just bet on casinos instead. So we'll see because to me it doesn't make sense using blockchain and tokenize the company if its not going to be traded well. Its like a dead coin.

RealityClash

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 08:17:39 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2019, 08:35:58 AM by RealityClash

If you invested in the ICO (which literally said that RCC was a utility token for the tokenised weaponry) and then chose not to get involved in the tokenised weapon trading... then i don't see why you were interested in the first instance?

You might be interested in our recent plans to burn more RCC from orders and refund 50% of our trader's RCC.

Congrats on making a big return on a different coin, not sure how thats entirely relevant given the amount of coins that have not done well, but congrats!

Hopefully something we do will get you interested in the project again. If not, good luck in the casinos.  Smiley
enhu
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:49:10 PM

If you invested in the ICO (which literally said that RCC was a utility token for the tokenised weaponry) and then chose not to get involved in the tokenised weapon trading... then i don't see why you were interested in the first instance?

You might be interested in our recent plans to burn more RCC from orders and refund 50% of our trader's RCC.

Congrats on making a big return on a different coin, not sure how thats entirely relevant given the amount of coins that have not done well, but congrats!

Hopefully something we do will get you interested in the project again. If not, good luck in the casinos.  Smiley

Not sure if I'd be interested, but you know what grabs attention its the events that will make  people profit. Hell its reason why they stick  in this forum. Probably even why teams develop  tokens. Its always  going to be money, it all boils there. I have  been  in facebook  all the time and sometime  sees the feed of RCC. Very poor attempt to market it.

RealityClash

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 12:06:21 PM

I agree that the big motivator for most traders is of course the profits. Hence why some traders on our platform have bought a lot of weapons because they believe the value will increase as has been shown in many games. Some also buy the weapons for playing with in the game and just because they support the project.

Re: Facebook - The feed isn't really there to promote RCC, its been used to promote the Reality Clash Mobile Game. There is a separate RC.Store facebook.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: