Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:24:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: stable currency  (Read 4055 times)
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:36:33 AM

I hope so bitcoin will be the world currency.If this happen people will use bitcoin.And all bitcoiners will have an stable profit of bitcoin.Maybe people will be interested of joining this online job because its a good extra source of profit.And the world need a stable currency until the end of rhe earth for quick communications.
Lupin13

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:40:43 AM

i was just wondering
how much more time BTC needs to become a little more stable?
in past 24 hours BTC exchange rate have increased 19.1%

i am not really sure why it went down on the first place
but i am happy that they are UP now
& i am still wondering what make the price increase :/

to be honest i dont know much about the tech.
all i know is the rate is decided by the trading ratio & volume...

and according to news 2 largest dark web market(alphabay & hasana) have been shutdown by feds
& i think that most of the BTC transaction come from dark web......
so closing of those market should decrease the trade volume
and it should affect the price......
so down it mean that exchange rate will decrease again??

I'm  not so agree if the price of bitcoin became stable. Because I think it is the interesting part of bitcoin and it became known be ause of it. If the bitcoin price is not stable, there are chance that it can rise more than before, it is surely possible.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:09:50 PM

i was just wondering

i am not really sure why it went down on the first place
but i am happy that they are UP now
& i am still wondering what make the price increase :/

to be honest i dont know much about the tech.
all i know is the rate is decided by the trading ratio & volume...

and according to news 2 largest dark web market(alphabay & hasana) have been shutdown by feds
& i think that most of the BTC transaction come from dark web......
so closing of those market should decrease the trade volume
and it should affect the price......
so down it mean that exchange rate will decrease again??
Actually all this depends upon the market .
In the  starting there was lots of the stupid news in the internet market where everyone was saying there is big chance of loss and etc etc but after the official announcement and suggestions that how to protect , the most of the people started to buy it again .
So here everyone are buying the Bitcoin and increasing the demand in the market in the whole world .
But in my opinion the price will crash small again like that happened in the last week because again many people are in fear to loss because many types of suspense are against them that how to manage .
Because in the started the official announcement said that hold your Bitcoin in that address where btc's private key be handle by you but now some news and reports are saying that here the splitting of the chain are most probable , so currently all of you needed to out fund in cex.io , but I am not sure with this news , here I will wait for some time here until I hear this news in.this forum  .
KennyR

Activity: 2296
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:35:27 PM

Expecting stability with bitcoin is something that never happens with the cryptocurrencies as the entire system is purely functional based on the speculation and there is no physical backing. Being a stable currency loses the user base, because majority of the users were attracted by the varying price which is the base for profit. Expect the price to continue to grow in a similar way with fluctuations.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
hisuka

Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:40:57 PM

Expecting stability with bitcoin is something that never happens with the cryptocurrencies as the entire system is purely functional based on the speculation and there is no physical backing. Being a stable currency loses the user base, because majority of the users were attracted by the varying price which is the base for profit. Expect the price to continue to grow in a similar way with fluctuations.
Thats true, bitcoin known as its fluctuation price and it will never be stable currency. As long there is buying and selling support it will continue that way. The fluctuation or volatility is as is, people continous buying of bitcoin because of the profit may earned. So more likely its not stable currency that other wanted it to be.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:46:17 PM

I hope so bitcoin will be the world currency.If this happen people will use bitcoin.And all bitcoiners will have an stable profit of bitcoin.Maybe people will be interested of joining this online job because its a good extra source of profit.And the world need a stable currency until the end of rhe earth for quick communications.
though its also what i wish to happen but for sure it will be hard to see that since most of powerful countries will not allow hiving no control with their
currency as bitcoin was designed to be decentralized and it will not be controlled by anyone.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:47:12 PM

Yes never until now, but that doesn`t mean that something like that can`t happen in the future. I must agree with your statement about future grow, as long as we expect price to go up we can`t count on stability. We know what is the bottom when some drop is happening, but where is the top? Price of bitcoin in next 5 years will hit 5,000$, 11,000$ , 50,000$ are just some predictions from the bitcoin news sites, there are even more optimistic
predictions, but how much we expect bitcoin to worth in the future, when will price stop with rising?
In the end conclusion that we can`t expect crypto currencies to be stable is on the spot, maybe future can surprise us, but I doubt in that.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:12:36 PM

It depends on what time period you use for your statistics. If you are targeting every day then indeed the bitcoin is not stable and never will be, and if you look throughout the year you will see steady increase in the price of bitcoin.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:28:41 PM

i was just wondering
Bitcoin can never be stable. Its volatility will rather increase with time because Bitcoin has inbuilt deflation. Its price will increase because of less supply and demand is set to rise. It will remain volatile but is best for investment.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:52:09 PM

What do you consider as stable currency. If you mean on fiat some are pretty stable but if you look on crypto its completely unpredictable world. One day its up other is down, very unpredictable and most importantly fluctuation on price, this is something that its not just on bitcoin but on some other alt to. Still most of the alt are stable most of the time.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:32:34 PM

I don't think the gambling and darkweb sites shut down would have that much of an effect. At least, I don't think it's what's causing the plunge now. People have been more anxious about talks of a hard fork and now about scaling. Since supply and demand dictates the price, once the weak hands let go, then you'd see a decrease in exchange rate.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:57:31 PM

I don't think the gambling and darkweb sites shut down would have that much of an effect. At least, I don't think it's what's causing the plunge now. People have been more anxious about talks of a hard fork and now about scaling. Since supply and demand dictates the price, once the weak hands let go, then you'd see a decrease in exchange rate.

Yes, shuting of web markets are hardly any concern atm. Why exchange prices were increasing last week was because of successful segwit locked in. Now there is steady decline in prices of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. This is mainly because people started putting their Bitcoins in safe storage. This is going to halt altcoin trading further in coming one-two weeks.
So be ready for more price falls and don't panic Wink
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:59:56 PM

Yes, shuting of web markets are hardly any concern atm. Why exchange prices were increasing last week was because of successful segwit locked in. Now there is steady decline in prices of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. This is mainly because people started putting their Bitcoins in safe storage. This is going to halt altcoin trading further in coming one-two weeks.
So be ready for more price falls and don't panic Wink

I sold half of what I have around 2 weeks ago. I was actually waiting for the price to fall down even more so that I can use the money I earned (which is left in fiat in the exchange) to buy more bitcoins which I can then store before Aug 1.

syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:59:29 PM

Until now I have not seen the level of stability of bitcoin, which I know bitcoin will rise rapidly, also will drop quickly. All depends on market demand. That I say based on the observations I've seen so far, I'm pretty sure everyone knows about it. So the conclusion is that until now no one can predict, when bitcoin is at a stable level. The value of bitcoin that tends to increase, this indicates that a lot of market demand, many investors are investing in bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:11:33 PM

When a currency is big, it will become stable, this is why only the biggest currencies trade on the forex. The minor currencies are also not stable, and a lot of them have to peg to a bigger currency such as USD to achieve stableness.

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
mackenzied

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:24:15 PM

It is very difficult for that to happen, however, it is not impossible, so even if it only carries a small percentage, it can still succeed. With the current power, the rate is almost zero, so it needs more.

orarider

Activity: 575

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:30:08 PM

It depends on what time period you use for your statistics. If you are targeting every day then indeed the bitcoin is not stable and never will be, and if you look throughout the year you will see steady increase in the price of bitcoin.

True, bitcoin is constantly evolving, however, it does not take slow steps, now it's step by step fast, it takes advantage of big events. Its value grows rapidly in just a few days.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 06:41:44 PM

Until now I have not seen the level of stability of bitcoin, which I know bitcoin will rise rapidly, also will drop quickly. All depends on market demand. That I say based on the observations I've seen so far, I'm pretty sure everyone knows about it. So the conclusion is that until now no one can predict, when bitcoin is at a stable level. The value of bitcoin that tends to increase, this indicates that a lot of market demand, many investors are investing in bitcoin.
Everything in bitcoin will be depends in demand and supply and the price increase and decrease is just a normal as the same as the market that you are buying a fish or chicken if there is low supply expect that the price can be increase so in bitcoin it is the same that we can say they are no different in the real market place to buy foods.. Also every event the price is increasing too much just like what happen last year after block halving and this year after segwit the price was changes and increase more because of the improvement and the supply are half for every block..

When a currency is big, it will become stable, this is why only the biggest currencies trade on the forex. The minor currencies are also not stable, and a lot of them have to peg to a bigger currency such as USD to achieve stableness.
I don't get what you are pointing because bitcoin is really big price compare to usd.  and bitcoin is not really stable every time you can see the changes of the price either pump or dump.. maybe if more supply of bitcoin can be make bitcoin stable but we only have a less rewards for every block mined.. maybe  the price can be stable after 10 years or after the 2 block halving ends.. because it will be reduce the bitcoin supply and the price will be increase but after increase we will see a slow movement of the price..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Gotottack

Merit: 506

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:49:31 PM

I don't think bitcoins prices will stabilize in the next few years. The problem is that demand and supply is very unstable as well so we are really experiencing such a big dips in prices and a steady growth after a big dip. Bitcoins are really fragile at the moment as the price is totally hard to determine for sure, maybe we need more people using bitcoins in the whole world before we get stability.
dalek

Activity: 382

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:13:41 PM

True, bitcoin is constantly evolving, however, it does not take slow steps, now it's step by step fast, it takes advantage of big events. Its value grows rapidly in just a few days.
But do you like an asset can increasing fast just temporary or asset slowly growth but never decreasing every year? So, think again this question and be carefully with the crypto market.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██