Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:32:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: stable currency  (Read 4055 times)
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:57:34 PM

It depends on what time period you use for your statistics. If you are targeting every day then indeed the bitcoin is not stable and never will be, and if you look throughout the year you will see steady increase in the price of bitcoin.

True, bitcoin is constantly evolving, however, it does not take slow steps, now it's step by step fast, it takes advantage of big events. Its value grows rapidly in just a few days.
But do you like an asset can increasing fast just temporary or asset slowly growth but never decreasing every year? So, think again this question and be carefully with the crypto market.
I'm afraid that I suggested thinking about what happened on August 1 and how the double Bitcoin behaves. I think that the plug will not benefit the users. The fact is that we are faced with even new cataclysms connected with the crypto currency.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:06:22 AM

Bitcoin is really hard to stabilize, the transactions volume is very big and a lot of new users is joining to used Bitcoin and closing darkweb will caused the price to go down and the price won't be stable, but I think most of the transactions is coming from trading where traders do their day trades every day, as long as there are a lot of people interested in Bitcoin there will always be a buy and sell and it will never be stabilize

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:15:09 AM

Bitcoin is really hard to stabilize, the transactions volume is very big and a lot of new users is joining to used Bitcoin and closing darkweb will caused the price to go down and the price won't be stable, but I think most of the transactions is coming from trading where traders do their day trades every day, as long as there are a lot of people interested in Bitcoin there will always be a buy and sell and it will never be stabilize

Bitcoin will never be stabilizes because is one factor that people are getting into bitcoin. Traders like this price swings, while big entities try to manipulate the price on its favor. While we, casuals are here to take advantage of every dips to buy more bitcoin or sell when the price is very high. Also as you mentioned, people are pouring cash everyday into the bitcoin ecosystem making it more volatile overtime. So for me, I have accept that fact that this is part of the normal process of bitcoin technology and would love to take advantage of every swings in prices.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:21:45 AM

Bitcoin will never be stabilizes because is one factor that people are getting into bitcoin. Traders like this price swings, while big entities try to manipulate the price on its favor. While we, casuals are here to take advantage of every dips to buy more bitcoin or sell when the price is very high. Also as you mentioned, people are pouring cash everyday into the bitcoin ecosystem making it more volatile overtime. So for me, I have accept that fact that this is part of the normal process of bitcoin technology and would love to take advantage of every swings in prices.
Lot of new users are getting into the bitcoin as well other forms of digital currency usage. Also the system functioning in an open platform will never be focused on stability. It always moves with fluctuations when user base increases along with increase in transaction volume causing a variation in every move in price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
janedt

Activity: 430

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:33:53 AM

It's hard for crypto currency to have a stable currency because cryptocurrency always affect each other altcoin. If bitcoin price increase, it will affect other altcoin price and its same when the bitcoin price decrease. I think it's impossible to make a crypto currency become stable.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:55:54 AM

I think there is not just a single reason for bitcoin price moving up and down. It's not about shutting down of webs or services but it's all about outperformed technology we know as "blockchain". I depends on the behaviour of blockchain and how it's being developed. I agree that volume plays important role too but not completely in the perfect world. Bitcoin made for making secured and faster transactions over the net and its principle must be followed to grow it bigger and which can be done with the help of blockchain development.

CrewKitten

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:04:24 AM

Yes in 72 hours Bitcoin is up 25%, it is unbelievable lots of people making so much money!!!
Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:12:30 AM

Yes in 72 hours Bitcoin is up 25%, it is unbelievable lots of people making so much money!!!
Bitcoin will never be a stable currency it fluctuates daily. It continues increasing if dumped little for sure it will moved the price in the market. And yes you were right many users really earned in bitcoin and some got rich by investing.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:18:31 AM

The biggest influence on price of Btc have selling and buying. When people buy Btc, the price rises, When people sell Btc, the price falls. Influence on price also have darknet sites such as an alphabay.
You have a point in this matter dude, which is true and correct. That is the reality happened in the exchange market place, where most of the traders are selling their coins once the value increase 5 to 10% so the result many sellers do sell of course price will fall down.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:05:37 AM

There is no point really in understanding when the price of bitcoin will become stable. We already know that bitcoin is volatile in its nature and it can not be changed to more stable currency. Numerous factors are affecting the price of bitcoin and you can not control any of them. Moreover this is what is the result of decentralisation as there is no control over supply and demand there is also no control over the price. According to market situation bitcoin can sky rocket or fall to hell who knows.

TheFriends

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:50:51 AM

There is no point really in understanding when the price of bitcoin will become stable. We already know that bitcoin is volatile in its nature and it can not be changed to more stable currency. Numerous factors are affecting the price of bitcoin and you can not control any of them. Moreover this is what is the result of decentralisation as there is no control over supply and demand there is also no control over the price. According to market situation bitcoin can sky rocket or fall to hell who knows.

The crypto market is expanding, this volatility is normal, if there were no volatility we were in a bubble.

At present, Bitcoin with a variation of 10% rises or drops $100 or $200, imagine the Bitcoin worth $6000 or $10000.

If interested in high quality translations English-Portuguese please contact me via privat message or send an email to thefriendspt@gmail.com
Telegram: @thefriendspt
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:39:51 PM

The stability of Fiat currency spurs inflation. Governments are trying to hide it, and so we often see crises of currency and drop them into the abyss. Crypto currencies have completely different philosophy. This makes them more attractive, but less stable.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:51:37 PM

Bitcoin isnt a stable crypto currency and being volatile is one of its characteristics and its not really surprising for its price fluctuations and we shouldnt really be surprised on that. This is one of the reasons why do people love it because beside on the thing that bitcoin is a good way innovation of payment system it do gives opportunity on earning money too. If you dont like its volatility then its not for you and better to stick on fiat currencies. Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:02:08 PM

i was just wondering
how much more time BTC needs to become a little more stable?
in past 24 hours BTC exchange rate have increased 19.1%

i am not really sure why it went down on the first place
but i am happy that they are UP now
& i am still wondering what make the price increase :/

to be honest i dont know much about the tech.
all i know is the rate is decided by the trading ratio & volume...

and according to news 2 largest dark web market(alphabay & hasana) have been shutdown by feds
& i think that most of the BTC transaction come from dark web......
so closing of those market should decrease the trade volume
and it should affect the price......
so down it mean that exchange rate will decrease again??

bitcoin become more popular and getting mainstream day by day. people use it as the new way of investmen.
so even we know dark web make a big impact for bitcoin, at least we know now everything will be fine with bitcoin even without dark web.
the extreme volatility made bitcoin being the most attractive investment. one thing that never change from my mind about bitcoin is, the price will never make you loss until you sell all you have. keep buy it!  Grin

johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:06:25 PM

Very profitable for those who already hold bitcoin, for a newbie like me it is very painful, when all so millioner I still play the faucet and collect bitcoin.
3 years ahead to be a real hope to become the next millionaire.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:09:24 PM

i was just wondering

and according to news 2 largest dark web market(alphabay & hasana) have been shutdown by feds
Its very hard for bitcoin to become a stable currency.Bitcoin is a decentralized currency uncontrolled by any central body unlike fiat currencies which are controlled by governments.So,bitcoin price either increases or decreases with increase or decrease in demand for bitcoins.So,volatility is its nature.
If we are looking about the stable crypto and we can use tether, but the volatility just like a rule in crypto, because there is no party that controlled the market. I mean it's about the double coincidence.
Bitcoin just like a nature form of the demand and supply.

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 02:31:28 PM

I'm not sure if the darknetmarkets still have such a big impact on the price, looking at the amounts that were confiscated with the last couple of busts, I'd say it's pretty minor.

There are a lot of investment firms currenctly also investing in Bitcoin and a bunch more are looking into investing in Bitcoin.
That's literally millions of dollars being invested through those, darknet purchases can't compete with that.

Also this:
http://uk.businessinsider.com/bitcoin-price-now-available-on-fidelity-portfolio-tool?r=US&IR=T

They're providing access to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to people who didn't have access to them before.

Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:37:43 PM

i was just wondering

Its very hard for bitcoin to become a stable currency.Bitcoin is a decentralized currency uncontrolled by any central body unlike fiat currencies which are controlled by governments.So,bitcoin price either increases or decreases with increase or decrease in demand for bitcoins.So,volatility is its nature.
If we are looking about the stable crypto and we can use tether, but the volatility just like a rule in crypto, because there is no party that controlled the market. I mean it's about the double coincidence.
It seems to me that these races may not be natural. It's more like a game of whales. Nobody knows how many bitcoins they hold. They can easily manipulate prices on the market. The more bitcoins will be in the hands of ordinary users, the more stable the currency.
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:46:57 PM

i was just wondering

It seems to me that these races may not be natural. It's more like a game of whales. Nobody knows how many bitcoins they hold. They can easily manipulate prices on the market. The more bitcoins will be in the hands of ordinary users, the more stable the currency.

I agree though that will happen in time. They will not hold those coins forever. There would come a time that they need to cash out some of their bitcoins and that would stabilize the price as it could now be distributed. Bitcoins does not behave like normal currency, it is like stocks. There is a majority stock holder, that is why its prices goes up and drop when that majority stock holder dumps too.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:33:37 PM

I certainly agree with you, even the major currencies of the world are not stable, they fall and rise based on the strength of their respective economies how much more bitcoins which like Gold is not based on any economy, it will rise and fall on how the investors perceive the market and thats all there is to, I believe investor education will really help matters though.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: