Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:32:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the moon!!!  (Read 21390 times)
SonyZ3+

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:06:17 PM

Bitcoin virtual decentralized wonder coin.It's price really increasing pretty.already I think bitcoin going on moon.I hope new year bitcoin will get a good profits.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ahasan909

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:14:37 PM

Sure, I think bitcoin inside the moon very quickly.Now it is already across the  15000$ USD. Day by day its value growing unexpectedly.As consistent with as I will are expecting bitcoin will go 20k USD in the next year. Roll Eyes
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:20:36 PM

Bitcoin appear to be magical! Yet there is a logical explanation to all these. If a currency is deflationary in nature and there are limited supply of it, it is only natural that the price will move up very fast as demand rises!
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:24:17 PM

well, it would be very beneficial for those who hold large amounts of bitcoin, because bitcoin prices are above $ 8000. well, I did not think that this year really made the bitcoin price increase. I think the price will increase with the same potential next year.
Indeed, especially on those investor that put their money at early time because for sure they will earn a high profit. I remember that day when I entered this community, bitcoin price is only just $730 compared to as it now. So if you tend to invest that time then for sure you were happy and you couln't think of what you have earn.

Correct and if someone is to follow this pattern then is always good to invest in bitcoin no matter the price. For past time what is done is done who invested then made profit now, it would be good to invest even now but this high price is little to high for some regular user to start investing, while for big players there is no big price only profit.

The growth of Bitcoin is good for those who bought it at low price, but for the new investor and someone want to buy more for long term, I think it is bad choice. The price of Bitcoin has reached a high price, it is higher than other prediction and target for Bitcoin price in this year. In my opinion, we should wait the price of Bitcoin decrease to correction its value before invest more.

But if we look at price then we know this. Price is gonna go up again and again so from some point its never to late to invest only we need much more to invest now rather when we wanted in few years back.  How it the higher the price the bigger the income.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:34:59 PM

I do not think that it will disappoint us, and as long as we value our valuables, bitcoin will benefit the future, people who trade should take advantage of it as an opportunity to buy a low price, and sell a higher price, that's the thing best to get btc in the future.
bitcoin prices every day is very good because many people are investing in bitcoin, and  so is very promising bitcoin in a successful future.
micovcin

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:04:10 PM

Yeah because there are a exchange of gold that accepting Bitcoin in payment method. That's why the bitcoin price is reaching to the moon.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:10:52 PM

For those that buy bitcoin last week when the price fell and was dump to $1,785 can now take profit as from https://coinmarketcap.com is currently $2,750. Thank God for another blessing!

That is true and iam part of them because I sold part of my holding in Bitcoin last week and made some cool profit. I am waiting the next new high or maybe at $20k per dollar, than i will take another profit.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:20:46 PM

Today everyone is hypnotized by bitcoin and almost forgets altcoin because I see in some media all discussing about bitcoin really this is a good news for bitcoin holders where currently bitcoin has answered for all big question marks for everyone who keeps save the bitcoin they have. I think bitcoin will continue to have higher prices even though there will be a decrease in bitcoin prices that only temporarily interfere as I firmly believe that investors will again make an investment in bitcoin when bitcoin is at a low price. and I think I will keep bitcoin in the long run because I firmly believe that bitcoin is a form of investment that is so even the best for now is really incredibly bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
robliu88

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:35:32 PM

When is the correction due? What is everyone's speculation as to what the price will drop to and steady out at before bitcoin futures hit the market
jackiemixon2

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:44:19 PM

Maybe it will reach to the next goal in the next year , and i think it's should be 20k$ for sure.
hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:39:00 PM

Today everyone is hypnotized by bitcoin and almost forgets altcoin because I see in some media all discussing about bitcoin really this is a good news for bitcoin holders where currently bitcoin has answered for all big question marks for everyone who keeps save the bitcoin they have. I think bitcoin will continue to have higher prices even though there will be a decrease in bitcoin prices that only temporarily interfere as I firmly believe that investors will again make an investment in bitcoin when bitcoin is at a low price. and I think I will keep bitcoin in the long run because I firmly believe that bitcoin is a form of investment that is so even the best for now is really incredibly bitcoin.
The price of almost altcoins have increased in past days. As you said, when the most of traders forget the altcoin price, that's the time to pump altcoin, this is the scenario of the whale and I'm researching their next move after be ended the altcoin trend.
dzhan

Activity: 743

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:43:52 PM

Despite the last decreasing of the price recently, I still believe that Bitcoin is going to the moon, just we need to wait a bit more and keep holding our bitcoins until the price go up highly again. No need to panic because the Bitcoin's known by its volatility already.
investeerder

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:47:50 PM

The price of almost altcoins have increased in past days. As you said, when the most of traders forget the altcoin price, that's the time to pump altcoin, this is the scenario of the whale and I'm researching their next move after be ended the altcoin trend.

But for now suddenly the price fall again and it's little bit alarming but I will still hold my coins until next year and see on what would be the result of my hodlings. And also Its time to buy cheap altcoins now since there are so many potential coin has been dump.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:56:43 AM

For those that buy bitcoin last week when the price fell and was dump to $1,785 can now take profit as from https://coinmarketcap.com is currently $2,750. Thank God for another blessing!
What a great year for bitcoin? Starting from $1,000 to $20,000 all in one year. Bitcoin really had a successful run this year and this year is the best year for bitcoin so far.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
hritevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:40:08 AM

When bitcoin dump happens, many of us are celebrating because that is the opportunity to buy btc and hold it again. To be honest, holding of coins is really hard because there are hindrances that will make you believe that btc will never grow in the future but it already prove to us its potential of increasing of value anytime.As the matter of fact, bitcoin made a real progress in this year 2017 and let's just for a positive result this coming year 2018. Fighting!
millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:40:06 AM

Maybe it will reach to the next goal in the next year , and i think it's should be 20k$ for sure.
Bitcoin always reach new highest price, so of course it will happen, even it is possible to be happen before the new year. I also sure that BCH will go to the moon too.
JamesIV

Activity: 238

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:04:58 AM

Yes, Bitcoin will recover soon. It has fallen down to $12800 yesterday. But now, it rises $14500 now. So, let hold and wait until it hit $20000 again.

Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:04:36 AM

This is complicated things, it leads to emotion when the news pop up pro and contra happen. But so unlucky for them who sell it first and lucky for you to hold it until now.

sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:15:07 AM

Yes bitcoins go to the moon last weeks but look at them now it is like they ran out of gas and tbey are falling hard this time. I am keeping myself calm because i am hoping that the value will arise again and i am looking forward to see bitcoins going to the moon again before this year ends because i have a lot of holdings and i do not want that to be wasted that easily. Bitcoins in the moon are no lt impossible just trust me the Christmas hype is just there that is why the bitcoins are losing their price after this we will be in the moon again.
melted349

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:40:48 AM

Yes bitcoins go to the moon last weeks but look at them now it is like they ran out of gas and tbey are falling hard this time. I am keeping myself calm because i am hoping that the value will arise again and i am looking forward to see bitcoins going to the moon again before this year ends because i have a lot of holdings and i do not want that to be wasted that easily. Bitcoins in the moon are no lt impossible just trust me the Christmas hype is just there that is why the bitcoins are losing their price after this we will be in the moon again.

bitcoin in the moon are possible but not this time cause we see that this time bitcoin are not in the good condition and we see that maybe next year the pump of bitcoin may happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: