Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 06:39:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DisLedger sale ends at midnight UTC/8:00PM EDT... Join this incredible DLT now!!  (Read 28450 times)
DisLedger (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 04:40:03 PM

Do you have code on github?

Yes billy, glad you like it!

Our repository is GitHub

DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 05:02:59 PM

ShapeShift is going to drop coins that are considered securities Coindesk article

DisLedger's token is NOT A SECURITY so it be even more valuable

billyd

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:32:28 PM

ShapeShift is going to drop coins that are considered securities /2icewqO]Coindesk article

Why does that make yours more valuable?
DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 06:02:26 PM

ShapeShift is going to drop coins that are considered securities /2icewqO]Coindesk article

More exchanges will start dropping 'security' coins which will immediately make those coins lose value. People that want tokens will become more selective and only buy non-security tokens. DisLedger is one of the few tokens that is not a security - there are not a lot of other options available.

DisLedger's IP token will be able to be listed on exchanges and be tradable without running into issues with the SEC so it will be in greater demand.

billyd

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:12:17 PM

More exchanges will start dropping 'security' coins which will immediately make those coins lose value. People that want tokens will become more selective and only buy non-security tokens. DisLedger is one of the few tokens that is not a security - there are not a lot of other options available.

DisLedger's IP token will be able to be listed on exchanges and be tradable without running into issues with the SEC so it will be in greater demand.

Thanks for the article
DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 12:59:38 PM

Confirmation emails were just sent to the first group of registrants that passed the AML check for DisLedger's token launch.

If you registered after 15 August your application is still in process.

Thanks to everyone that has registered!
DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 08:08:51 PM

Thanks again to the hundreds of registrant!

If you haven't already yet, sign up now at DisLedger!

Unlike some escrow sites that charge over $100 AND 1-2% of your funds... DisLedger registration is totally free!

billyd

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:52:36 PM

Lots of coins are pre-mined what's the problem with that?
If they need 30 million tokens why would they burn the unsold ones?
Investors get to buy the coins cheap then the company can sell the ones they own later so they are incentivized to keep the price high too.
Calling something a scheme is rude I can see why they don't like it.

Has anyone looked at this coin to see how high it can go if it starts at $30?
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:40:20 AM

Investors get to buy the coins cheap then the company can sell the ones they own later so they are incentivized to keep the price high too.

Any response would be pure speculation, and worthless.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:01:31 AM

Unlike some escrow sites that charge over $100 AND 1-2% of your funds... DisLedger registration is totally free!

Your statement doesnt make sense, do you want to charge fees for ico registration. it's not like you are offering escrow for the ico. Are  you the only one working in the company? I cant find any team member bio.
DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 01:55:35 PM

Your statement doesnt make sense, do you want to charge fees for ico registration. it's not like you are offering escrow for the ico. Are  you the only one working in the company? I cant find any team member bio.

Other ICOs have used third-party sites that hold the funds in escrow for their AML checks. Those sites charge buyers >$100 plus 1-2% to handle the AML process. There is nothing inherently wrong with that as the AML process is labor intensive and costly and must be paid for by some party.

However DisLedger does not charge buyers for AML, we decided to bear the cost ourselves. So no, we do not charge fees to register.

Dan Conner runs Disledger and is supported by two law firms: one for patents/intellectual property development, and one for analysis related to the token launch (securities regulations, token sales agreement, etc). DisLedger has also been supported by a smart contract development shop, software developers for DisLedger code development, and business development consultants to reach potential customers.

billyd

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:40:37 PM

Any response would be pure speculation, and worthless.

Coins are all about speculation and go up because of what people think. What are people's thoughts about this one?
DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 03:34:42 PM

The attorneys handling our token launch sent their initial analysis of DisLedger and "conclude there is a reasoned basis for taking the view that DCL Tokens do not meet the definition of “investment contract” under the Securities Acts."

In plain language - DCL is not security under the Howey Test which means that the DCL token would not be considered a security by the SEC.

So we can distribute DisLedger tokens without restriction, even to U.S. buyers.  Buyers have assurance that the token complies with the US securities regulations and can be bought/sold freely on the Ethereum network and listed on token exchanges.

We were confident of our own internal analysis that the token was not a security before we started the token launch process. However it is reassuring to have the legal professionals come to the same conclusion. Frankly we wouldn't have proceeded without this legal analysis.

DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 11:53:40 PM

yonghongtang

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:02:00 AM

1  September is closer and closer , where is our "more info" ?  I like your idea very much, and be ready to invest in the ico.But before this, I need more info.
DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 01:15:45 PM

1  September is closer and closer , where is our "more info" ?  I like your idea very much, and be ready to invest in the ico.But before this, I need more info.

We're waiting on the Token Purchase Agreement from the lawyers. They promise to have it finished Monday.

Sorry for the delay!

clefs

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:06:55 PM

Correct me if I am wrong, but it would appear there is no benefit to joining the presale/soft rather than waiting for the ICO test if you are investing anything under $100k. Is that accurate?

Cool project btw.
DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 09:35:26 PM

Correct me if I am wrong, but it would appear there is no benefit to joining the presale/soft rather than waiting for the ICO test if you are investing anything under $100k. Is that accurate?

Cool project btw.

Thanks clefs, we're excited! The soft launch is underway and is going pretty smoothly so far.

The main advantages to joining the soft launch are: 1) to get a volume discount, and 2) to get registered and the AML check processed as that can take a long time.

The launch will be open for the entire month of September and the price is fixed at $30.00 for the entire time. We're trying to be good stewards of Ethereum to avoid causing a race condition and crashing the network the first second the launch opens. 

The cap is intentionally set high so we believe the launch will be open until 30 September. But please Register Early 'Token Launch Registration' as the AML processing can take a week!

clefs

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:01:58 PM

Cool project btw.

Thanks clefs, we're excited! The soft launch is underway and is going pretty smoothly so far.

The main advantages to joining the soft launch are: 1) to get a volume discount, and 2) to get registered and the AML check processed as that can take a long time.

The launch will be open for the entire month of September and the price is fixed at $30.00 for the entire time. We're trying to be good stewards of Ethereum to avoid causing a race condition and crashing the network the first second the launch opens. 

The cap is intentionally set high so we believe the launch will be open until 30 September. But please Register Early 'Token Launch Registration' as the AML processing can take a week!

I think I understand. But just to be clear, if I wanted to join with $50k, there would be no difference if I joined during presale/soft-test or during the actual ICO. Is that accurate?
DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 10:39:11 PM

Cool project btw.

I think I understand. But just to be clear, if I wanted to join with $50k, there would be no difference if I joined during presale/soft-test or during the actual ICO. Is that accurate?

Yes that's right, just register well before the end of September please!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: