Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:42:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DisLedger sale ends at midnight UTC/8:00PM EDT... Join this incredible DLT now!!  (Read 28431 times)
BlitzandBitz

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:59:21 PM

Will there be any sort of platform used, or does the technology just kinda work in the background?

It's mostly used under the hood of systems that users wouldn't ever see. Some commons uses are connecting banks together so you can send money peer-to-peer, or connecting brokerages and clearinghouses together so that when you trade stocks they end up in your account.

Yeah, this makes sense. Thanks.

DisLedger provides distributed ledger technology for the existing players in the financial system (the companies with $ billions of dollars). We're not trying to provide a niche application or Dapp, but rather to work with the companies that currently provide >99% of the financial transactions globally.

Sounds so promising. Is there any sort of confirmation I can see that you have relationships with some of these finance companies?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DisLedger (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 07:06:34 PM

Will there be any sort of platform used, or does the technology just kinda work in the background?

It's mostly used under the hood of systems that users wouldn't ever see. Some commons uses are connecting banks together so you can send money peer-to-peer, or connecting brokerages and clearinghouses together so that when you trade stocks they end up in your account.

DisLedger provides distributed ledger technology for the existing players in the financial system (the companies with $ billions of dollars). We're not trying to provide a niche application or Dapp, but rather to work with the companies that currently provide >99% of the financial transactions globally.

Sounds so promising. Is there any sort of confirmation I can see that you have relationships with some of these finance companies?

We're under NDAs with them so we can't go into details on what we've been working on. But we'll have proof of concepts that we'll be able to announce shortly.

earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 07:33:01 PM

We're under NDAs with them so we can't go into details on what we've been working on. But we'll have proof of concepts that we'll be able to announce shortly.

You'll announce it here on this thread right? This is my only source of information from you guys. Where else would you recommend I follow?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Hindafing

Activity: 178
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:37:46 PM

You'll announce it here on this thread right? This is my only source of information from you guys. Where else would you recommend I follow?

Great that the dev will announce new informations or details of their work very soon. I think he will surprise us all with some amazing.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 09:12:52 PM

Definitely check in at www.DisLedger.com and join our Telegram channel

BlitzandBitz

Activity: 248

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:10:24 PM

I understand. Any time frame on how long for the proof of concepts? A weeK?
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:22:24 PM

Also all other databases in the world, like the billion of them, are non-blockchain. Cheesy

Fair point... I'll add DLT to the previous comment.

But there are no other forms of distributed ledger technology other than blockchain and DisLedger. We own the intellectual property to an incredibly powerful, and highly sought after technology.

That's certainly impressive. Whats the best place to keep track of updates with Disledger? This thread? Your twitter?

Definitely keep tabs of www.DisLedger.com as it has all of the documentation. Also Telegram is pretty useful for asking questions.

Appreciate it. You guys are killing it with your communication.
DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 04:31:49 PM

I wish it were a week! But realistically in dealing with large companies they move much slower, so we have to think in terms of months not weeks.

okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:02:57 PM

I wish it were a week! But realistically in dealing with large companies they move much slower, so we have to think in terms of months not weeks.

I guess that's the disadvantage of running with the big dogs, they're much slower lol
DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 05:40:00 PM

Yes but when you catch a big one it'll feed you forever!
stariodine

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:05:56 PM

I like the idea of. It will simplify our life. Can you give us some more details about this concept?
DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 07:22:08 PM

I like the idea of. It will simplify our life. Can you give us some more details about this concept?

Sure below is a high-level description then go to www.DisLedger.com for more information about the token sale.

As a summary, DisLedger is a low level architecture that creates shared Counterparty Ledgers (CLs) between organizations. The CLs use standard cryptographic hashing and signatures, but only the counterparties validate the transactions. We record the 'concurrence' of the actual parties instead of having the crowd provide 'consensus'. This means the data is kept completely private and the processing is orders of magnitude faster than blockchain-based DLTs.

Each organization aggregates all of their CLs into a single Prime Ledger that shows the real-time balances of all its assets.

We distribute the data in a mesh of Counterparty Ledgers as opposed to a massively redundant blockchain with everyone's data commingled in one dataset.

There's more information in whitepaper and slides at:
Technical whitepaper
Slide deck

2l84aa

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:15:40 PM

Have you guys made any videos going over Disledger?
bananafana

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:56:18 PM

What is your relationship with Alluminate.io?
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 10:04:44 PM

I think they're just a partner.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 10:14:50 PM

Hi Mike Boutwell did a short introduction to DisLedger and then a few days later he did an interview with Dan Conner the Founder of DisLedger.

DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 10:33:57 PM

They are advisors to DisLedger and their technical staff works on our token sale contract code.

2l84aa

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:32:10 PM

Hi Mike Boutwell did a short introduction to DisLedger and then a few days later he did an interview with Dan Conner the Founder of DisLedger.

Nice, I appreciate it.
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:11:41 PM

That's cool, Dan said you can easily get 5,000 transactions per second on an Iphone. You guys are planning on working through mobile?
DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 03:29:40 PM

That's cool, Dan said you can easily get 5,000 transactions per second on an Iphone. You guys are planning on working through mobile?

It’s not the primary way systems will be built, but it is supported. The Demonstration runs locally on your mobile devices or laptop and still does 4-5,000 transactions per second!

Most companies will use cloud processing and storage, or will use their own data center with private servers.  DisLedger supports any combination.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: