Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:35:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DisLedger sale ends at midnight UTC/8:00PM EDT... Join this incredible DLT now!!  (Read 28431 times)
DisLedger (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 12:01:00 PM

what percentage of tokens is sold during pre-sale and ICO?
where future customers will purchase new tokens after the ICO ends?

There is a cap on launch day of 15% of the token supply which is 4.5 million DCL tokens out of a supply of 30 million.

The reserve of 25.5 million tokens will still be available so customers will have enough to cover their operational demand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yonghongtang

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:42:24 PM

Show us your ICO details, that will not spend you too much time.
How about make an official website? Not just a intro-pdf.
DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 04:15:04 PM

Show us your ICO details, that will not spend you too much time.
How about make an official website? Not just a intro-pdf.

The website is www.DisLedger.com.

There is a link at the top for the Registration Form and the Token Launch Whitepaper as well

Please register soon so you can participate!

first.down

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:38:15 PM

Dear Disledger

I know your token is the ticket to user your disledger system. Why don't you sell "ticket" in fiat currency such as USD instead of token.
DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 05:05:26 PM

Dear Disledger

I know your token is the ticket to user your disledger system. Why don't you sell "ticket" in fiat currency such as USD instead of token.

Customers can convert any fiat currency into DCL tokens. The Ethereum network allows us to receive payment from any country in the world without having to setup a banking relationship and pay expensive SWIFT transfer fees for each customer. DisLedger won't have to pay the foreign exchange (FX) fees either or have to worry about currency hedges.

And the customers can just click their wallet and hit "Transfer" to make their payments. It's easier and more efficient for our customers and DisLedger.

manzamanna

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:54:11 PM

There is a cap on launch day of 15% of the token supply which is 4.5 million DCL tokens out of a supply of 30 million.
The reserve of 25.5 million tokens will still be available so customers will have enough to cover their operational demand.

So you will sell tokens directly to customers from your reserve. It implies the price will not be decided by market value.
Additionally, this poses you in a position of conflict of interests, where you may want to sell you (free) tokens in the market, just to cash.
This is clearly a pre-mined scheme, which may lead to legal consequences, unless you prove the contrary.
DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 05:17:06 PM

So you will sell tokens directly to customers from your reserve. It implies the price will not be decided by market value.
Additionally, this poses you in a position of conflict of interests, where you may want to sell you (free) tokens in the market, just to cash.
This is clearly a pre-mined scheme, which may lead to legal consequences, unless you prove the contrary.

Your statements show a lack of understanding of token launches, business, or legal issues.

Please keep your uninformed thoughts to yourself.

DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 04:32:19 PM

Here's an article translated into Chinese DisLedger in Chinese

DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 04:40:25 PM

Don't forget to Register! for the DisLedger Token Launch so you can participate.

DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:56:09 PM

Another positive review of DisLedger! This time from BitCoin Exchange Guide

MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:01:19 AM

Don't forget to Register! for the DisLedger Token Launch so you can participate.

I registered and i dont think i got an email notification
silencio25

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:33:00 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2017, 01:49:41 AM by silencio25

looks a bit...very different from others for me

4.5M * 30$ = 135M  -- "market cap" of sold licences (and no news about exchanges)
30M * 30$ = 900 M  -- "total value" of issued licenses

IOTA market cap is 3000M now. So it is immediately 1/3 of IOTA

And we can't see any code of Disledger - only a statement about patents. Can we have any confirmation that u actually have a patent?

It looks like you aims to sold tokens\licenses only for companies who will use it or whales who can afford to spend $$$kk for nothing.
Plus you don't have any slack or telegram groups where we can discuss your product. (Telegram channel is not a group and also has only 13 people there)

You are also a President (and a single employee) of Packet Dynamics LLC --- http://www.packet-dynamics.com/ -- which has a very strange website with 3 html pages from previous era of the Internet. NP but it really looks strange.

everything is so strange... Huh Huh Huh Undecided
DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 03:22:02 PM

I registered and i dont think i got an email notification

Hi, the first round of AML checks is nearly complete and we'll send emails verifying successful registration over then next few days.

Thanks!
DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 03:38:09 PM

looks a bit...very different from others for me

4.5M * 30$ = 135M  -- "market cap" of sold licences (and no news about exchanges)
30M * 30$ = 900 M  -- "total value" of issued licenses

IOTA market cap is 3000M now. So it is immediately 1/3 of IOTA

And we can't see any code of Disledger - only a statement about patents. Can we have any confirmation that u actually have a patent?

It looks like you aims to sold tokens\licenses only for companies who will use it or whales who can afford to spend $$$kk for nothing.
Plus you don't have any slack or telegram groups where we can discuss your product. (Telegram channel is not a group and also has only 13 people there)

You are also a President (and a single employee) of Packet Dynamics LLC --- http://www.packet-dynamics.com/ -- which has a very strange website with 3 html pages from previous era of the Internet. NP but it really looks strange.

everything is so strange... Huh Huh Huh Undecided

Yes using that metric we'll be 1/3 IOTA's valuation at launch, but that's not the greatest measurement of a product's capabilities.

The relevance of my previous work is that it involved complex systems analysis and design, technical project management, software development of high-reliability systems, and international business development - all in a heavily regulated industry. All of those characteristics are directly applicable to DisLedger's focus on financial transactions for payments and capital markets.

DisLedger has been under development since January 2016.

The U.S. Patent Office published DisLedger's patent application today. You can find it on U.S. PTO website try their application search feature using application number 15/429426

This direct link may work too: Direct link to application 
and a .PDF is uploaded to PDF on DisLedger's site

manzamanna

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:51:33 AM

Your statements show a lack of understanding of token launches, business, or legal issues.

Then why don't you inform us, instead of being so defensive without proving the contrary?
Please clarify what you will do with all those "premined" unsold tokens you said "will be available to customers"
DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 12:19:21 PM

Then why don't you inform us, instead of being so defensive without proving the contrary?
Please clarify what you will do with all those "premined" unsold tokens you said "will be available to customers"

There is nothing to be defensive about regarding the release of tokens over time as it is clearly articulated in the documentation. 15% of tokens are available on launch and 85% will be released from the reserve over time because we need a supply of approximately 30 million tokens (30 billion transactions). 

I will not accept the labeling of the company a scheme - it is not. I will push back forcefully against your inaccurate characterization because it does nothing to aid in the analysis of DisLedger's technology or token launch. DisLedger is a respected organization that has been in business for a long time (in DLT space) and will continue to provide service to our customers for a long time.

You are attempting to cast Fear Uncertainty and Doubt (FUD) on the company with vague assertions of 'legal consequences, unless you prove the contrary.' That's a ridiculous, unsupported statement, only intended to harm the company, and not a valid critique. There are actual attorneys, who are renowned in this space, working on the legal and regulatory issues related to the token launch. The attorneys will submit their analysis of the regulatory issues to document how DisLedger satisfies the requirements.

I only respond to this post to let other readers know that DisLedger is committed to transparency and abiding by applicable regulations. We like to discuss the technology and accept valid criticism of it... but in the future we won't be engaging with FUD or flame postings.

manzamanna

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:31:37 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2017, 08:02:29 AM by manzamanna

There is nothing to be defensive about regarding the release of tokens over time as it is clearly articulated in the documentation. 15% of tokens are available on launch and 85% will be released from the reserve over time because we need a supply of approximately 30 million tokens (30 billion transactions).  

I will not accept the labeling of the company a scheme - it is not. I will push back forcefully against your inaccurate characterization because it does nothing to aid in the analysis of DisLedger's technology or token launch. DisLedger is a respected organization that has been in business for a long time (in DLT space) and will continue to provide service to our customers for a long time.

You are attempting to cast Fear Uncertainty and Doubt (FUD) on the company with vague assertions of 'legal consequences, unless you prove the contrary.' That's a ridiculous, unsupported statement, only intended to harm the company, and not a valid critique. There are actual attorneys, who are renowned in this space, working on the legal and regulatory issues related to the token launch. The attorneys will submit their analysis of the regulatory issues to document how DisLedger satisfies the requirements.

I only respond to this post to let other readers know that DisLedger is committed to transparency and abiding by applicable regulations. We like to discuss the technology and accept valid criticism of it... but in the future we won't be engaging with FUD or flame postings.

No need to be so defensive, really. I just noted that, by holding tokens in a reserve for later re-selling them directly to customers, people that bought tokens during the ICO will have no guarantees on their future value. After the ICO, you will be able to sell your reserve at a judgmental price. If (for example) you may need some liquidity for business operations (or any other possible reason), you may want to incentive to buy part of your reserve at a lower price than the ICO or the market price, this will indirectly depreciate the tokens that have been bought during the ICO. This is just an example, my concern is regarding the risks related with the reserve. Normally other ICO projects "burn" unsold tokens to protect investors from this risk and avoid "pre-mine" accusations.

I am not saying yours is a scheme, I just said that it can be seen as a "pre-mined" scheme, I am just offering you the opportunity to clarify.
Regarding the spreading of FUD, this is not the case: I would not be here asking legitimate questions, otherwise.
billyd

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:01:07 PM

No need to be so defensive, really. I just noted that, by holding tokens in a reserve for later re-selling them directly to customers, people that bought tokens during the ICO will have no guarantees on their future value. After the ICO, you will be able to sell your reserve at a judgmental price. If (for example) you may need some liquidity for business operations (or any other possible reason), you may want to incentive to buy part of your reserve at a lower price than the ICO or the market price, this will indirectly depreciate the tokens that have been bought during the ICO. This is just an example, my concern is regarding the risks related with the reserve. Normally other ICO projects "burn" unsold tokens to protect investors from this risk and avoid "pre-mine" accusations.

I am not saying yours is a scheme, I just said that it can be seen as a "pre-mined" scheme, I am just offering you the opportunity to clarify.
Regarding the spreading of FUD, this is not the case: I would not be here asking legitimate questions, otherwise.
Lots of coins are pre-mined what's the problem with that?
If they need 30 million tokens why would they burn the unsold ones?
Investors get to buy the coins cheap then the company can sell the ones they own later so they are incentivized to keep the price high too.
Calling something a scheme is rude I can see why they don't like it.
billyd

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:34:13 PM

I used the demo and it's really fast compared to other projects, good luck!
billyd

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:27:40 PM

Do you have code on github?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: