Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:17:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to make money with bitcoin in 2017?  (Read 13487 times)
sandrun

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:46:53 AM

I think the best way to make money from bitcoin this year .. you can follow the signature campaign of this forum. And you can use your social media to generate bitcoin. If you already have bitcoin try to trade .. maybe this way effectively produce bitcoin bigger. Although the risk is also great. You just buy altcoin that you think is good. Buying at a price down and selling on the way up. maybe like that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:25:17 AM

With Bitcoin? By creating an ICO, you don't even need Bitcoin to make money. Easiest money ever! /s

On a serious note, holding Bitcoin seems the best strategy so far in 2017.

I cannot but laugh at this concerning ICOs but I feel its not that easy and even if one is using that as an avenue to make money, it still involves a lot of effort which is not a guarantee its going to be successful. From the making of an uptight team, to be ready for for several probes especially on the forum, to the availability of funds to carry out the campaign for more publicity, the stress which is not assuring returns, it's better I put that into coding or making designs and make legitimate and decent money.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:54:59 AM

I think the best way to make money with Bitcoin in 2017 is the ICO or Bounty Campaign. You have a lot of ICO or Bounty Campaign on this forum. If you can join Signature and Social Media bounty Campaign so you can earn much money. I think ICO and Bounty Campaign is the best because I have earned a lot of money from ICO or Bounty Campaign. So It's proven by me.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:00:19 AM

via altcoin is still the best way, not only with mining, if you have expensive electricity you can avoid mining and go to invest in soem good altcoin, early, before the price go up, then you wait the pump

it work most of the time, but some times you are screwed, still if you hold everything is a better strategy than sellign everything, you will be rewarded with a high return when you hit the correct altcoin
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:57:42 AM

I guess trading has always been the best way of earning through bitcoin. Not just in 2017, but for more than 2, 3 years alt coin trading has touched the sky with its success and the exchanges has been gaining a lot of growth in these years. People with some initial bitcoins can earn good profits if they manage to learn how day trading really works.
micher143

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:01:55 PM

I will say that the best way is to join the bounty or a signature campaign because that is my source of income and in addition signature campaign is a services that no need for capital so I think with that it is easy to have money. And in my opinion that the bounty campaign is have a high salary than the signature campaign in the services section for me.
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:33:39 PM

I will say that the best way is to join the bounty or a signature campaign because that is my source of income and in addition signature campaign is a services that no need for capital so I think with that it is easy to have money. And in my opinion that the bounty campaign is have a high salary than the signature campaign in the services section for me.

If we were not knowledgeable in investing and trading then campaign is oir option. But in time we should know how to invest and to trade smartly to have more income. Trading is a good source of income.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 518

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 12:48:34 PM

the best make money with bitcoin this now trading and buy ico
if cloud mining i think is not growth is not good investment, another gambling but high risk

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:06:04 PM

The bestway to earn money in bitcoin is trading like me I earn a lot of bitcoin everyweek because of trading but its not easy because you need a lot of knowledge first before you start it. And also you need good capital and you need this characteristics like patience and hardworking. I also earn bitcoij in signature campaign everyweek I get bitcoin by doing posting and I also earn bitcoin in investing in ICO and after ICO I get some reward and profit.
grermezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:10:58 PM

With Bitcoin? By creating an ICO, you don't even need Bitcoin to make money. Easiest money ever! /s

On a serious note, holding Bitcoin seems the best strategy so far in 2017.

Most ICO are scams, they just bring out their figures and tell investors on how they will be able to make money by buying into their ICO and once they have the money, they just abscond with the funds, and they dont have to answer to anyone at all,  Forex Trading seems to be a very way to make money with bitcoins, but you must know a lot about how the economies work or you will end up losing lots of money.

Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:31:04 PM

On the timeline of cycle if you ask me how to get more bitcoin then I will probably suggest you to hold your bitcoin. You can earn bitcoin by means of campaigns on bitcointalk or from free satoshi faucets. Then you can keep this "free bitcoin" into wallet for long storage which would be your hundred percent profit as it is free. I don't trust any other ways of making money. Cloud mining is the worst option if anyone suggests you. And trading into altcoins is second dangerous thing I have seen. Because they are untrustworthy trades and can make you zero in single moment.

ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:40:29 PM

What is the best way to make money with bitcoin in 2017?
It is still best way to make money in this field of industry of doing trade in any of the exchange platform.
and participating in the campaign was one of the good one also.

i will also suggest this two
join in signature campaigns you dont need to invest money but only effort and your knowledge
the good thing about this not only you gain profit but also adding some knowledge too
in trading maybe sometimes you lose but when you invested enough and invested on good altcoins youll be getting yourself big profit too

Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:09:17 PM

I think the best way to get a money in this year is the participating in signature campaign, but in altcoin! It is easy to get a high income if you save a different currency then trade it to bitcoin, bitcoin after august 1 will increase because of the segwit.

I said this, because based on my experience I got allot of bitcoin because of altcoin. The payment is so high ( if they success) and it depends on the ICO  unlike in bitcoin that have a fixed price ( enough to fill our needs ). But all people want to become rich, and the one solution for me is the altcoin then trade it to bitcoin.

Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:19:19 PM

Buy more bitcoins and hold some of it others invest it in legit and profitable altcoin ICO projects, you can also try mining if you have enough funds, creating online store that uses bitcoin as a mode of payment there are so many ways just search and learn.
That's the only legitimate way I can think of, but this forum is filled to capacity with greedy people who don't want to work and don't want to wait.  Anything else is either gambling or a scam, including these ICO things.  Get a real job, buy some bitcoin, and hold until you make a profit.   Don't trade and don't gamble.
charlescoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:27:59 PM

Buy more bitcoins and hold some of it others invest it in legit and profitable altcoin ICO projects, you can also try mining if you have enough funds, creating online store that uses bitcoin as a mode of payment there are so many ways just search and learn.
That's the only legitimate way I can think of, but this forum is filled to capacity with greedy people who don't want to work and don't want to wait.  Anything else is either gambling or a scam, including these ICO things.  Get a real job, buy some bitcoin, and hold until you make a profit.   Don't trade and don't gamble.

ICO are not scam if you do the proper research, no more than investing in an IPO in the real world.

The reason why everyone cries scam is because the majority of people just invest in random ICO based on hype instead of looking into them.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 10:04:10 PM

If you buy bitcoin and hold for a long time till when the market value of Bitcoin increase you will make more money or profit from your investment. You can equally invest in many as you can in ICO you will make more profits after the lunch on the exchangers. You can equally become a local crypto currency exchanger and invest in minning business is another lucrative way of making money or bitcoin.
Vasilije69

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:53:47 AM

I think signature campaigns are best way to earn BTC or some other valuable cryptocurrency.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:03:42 AM

The best way to earn bitcoins is trading, no other option is so useful than this one. Faucets and signature or social media campaigns are also good and risk methods but reward is too low as compared to trading.  So i will advice you to go with trading but first learn about it.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:20:20 AM

the best way to make money with Bitcoin is trading, but first you have to learn more and more about it.
also you can provide a service and get paid by btc.
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:25:07 AM

The best plan to make earnings in the current time is not limited to a particular work .
If in the present time you will start to make earnings from a single thing then I don't think you are doing hard work that is long lasting .
The best thing is to make hard work and also make interest in multiple ways to work and make earnings .
So here I would like to recommend you to work in the trading job , signature campaign , faucet collection , gambling also , new new projects to start , And new new ICOs investment , and also altcoins mining Etc .
If you will do all works then you can make easily earnings Daily without getting bored from single work and also if any of the way get failed for you to make money then you can make money in another wats easily.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: