Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:31:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to make money with bitcoin in 2017?  (Read 13487 times)
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 10:29:07 AM

What is the best way to make money with bitcoin in 2017?

Whatever works. Some people do it best on trading bitcoin while some gamble with it and others do their own thing and advertise with Botcoin. I think that there is no one way on getting rich or making money with bitcoin it depends on what your expertise are or what you think is a better strategy for you.

Anthony1985

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

Tic.eth

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:33:31 AM

What about lending bitcoin to bitfinex? is that a profitable and safe and profitable way?
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:40:35 AM

Trading I think. I am a trader and I earned now many money because of trading altcoins. There are now many altcoins that are full of potential. Trading altcoins are really profitable.
m!llar

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:50:02 AM

price of bitcoin is so high so that it is so risky to invest int bitcoin

other altcoin  is good but Depend on your luck

Best is to make some skills in bb code Design or translator services or other skills
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:33:16 AM

The most effective way to make money with bitcoin is setting up your own bitcoin website to generate a passive income.

brascopck

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:38:06 AM

The most effective way to make money with bitcoin is setting up your own bitcoin website to generate a passive income.

Wtf is that ? How to make a bitcoin website to generate a passive income ? Don't tell me to make faucets site and get income from adds.

In my opinion signature campaign still the best way to make money with bitcoin so far.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:32:14 PM

The value of the bitcoin is getting high as more people who were having the money knows that the bitcoin is going to be the number one currency for the long time. I love the bitcoin for the sake the profit. In the bitcoin the investors will not be afraid of loss and the income will be more than this. I like the increasing price of the bitcoin I like more than other currencies.
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:51:50 PM

Just continue what you are doing in the past few years. Continue earning bitcoin in many different ways, participate in trading and gambling as well if you have the luck as well as the skills, and learn more about bitcoin. Also if youre earning bitcoin, dont also forget your own job since bitcoin can consume most of your effort and time.
It is very important to be the determined about the bitcoin and the profit of the bitcoin, to make the high profit from the bitcoin will help you to buy more bitcoin and then be eh part of the safe income just like the other digital currencies. The future of the bitcoin is bright as compare to the other currencies so hold the bitcoin for the long time and then buy the good future for you as the investment.
Bitcoin or Altcoin are good, but you need to follow the price of the crypto you had bounght.
If you want to any crypto, you should have a plan and some targets first, it is very important to help you make profits easily.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:59:37 PM

With Bitcoin? By creating an ICO, you don't even need Bitcoin to make money. Easiest money ever! /s

On a serious note, holding Bitcoin seems the best strategy so far in 2017.

In my own point of view the best way to make money with bitcoin is by simply joining a signature campaign in order for you to be able to get paid of your post but if you are a newbie all you need to do is to just post until you get rank atleast jr. Member so thay you will be able to join a signature campaign and get paid as well so that you will get rich.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:57:58 AM

I do not need to make bitcoin or buy VGA profit bitcoin mining, it's just a waste of electricity and money only, I just follow bounty campaign program in this forum and they give free bitcoin to me.
Making money through bitcoin is not that much easy one can do freelancing and also participate into the signature campaigns to generate your revenue in bitcoins, bitcoin is the most of profitable and evergreen investment of all the time and this assure everyone to earn and income in bitcoin also attract the people and this is what this thread belong to.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:17:27 AM

The best way to make money with bitcoin in 2017 without investment is signature campaigns. Even with tons of hates by other users, we can't deny the fact that signature campaigns pay actually pretty well. If you're doing signature campaign, then you are already better than most bitcoin users because some are just doing rev share, MLM, networking, faucets, solving captchas, etc. Not only these money making method are a waste of time, but you are also deceiving other people because you got deceived by another person.

In case that you have some bitcoins in you and you are willing to risk them, then I suggest that you try trading. Trading requires time and practice but so does everything else. I think that trading is a skill. True, luck is needed but if you know the coin, you can project that it will pump in the future and so you're going to invest in it. Just think about the early traders of bitcoin. They invested and held bitcoin for a long time because they knew that it's a solid technology.
Signature campaigns are one of the best option to make money in the bitcoins and those who are talking false about it are just because they were victimized by some scammers and that makes a perception in their mind that this is all fake and that’s it but that’s not true every campaigns owner is not a scammer so work for the true one and earn a lot.

ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:25:25 AM

trading is always the best way to make money in bitcoin. I see alot of people successful in trading, also some of my friends could even make a profit 1 bitcoin in 1 day.

Yes trading is one of the best to generate good revenue in bitcoin and those who are earning through trading are in great benefits as compare to those who are working in different campaigns like signature and bounty, trading is riskless whereas campaigns are full of risk because you don’t know your boss he might be a scammer who will fled away with your revenue so go for the riskless thing.

spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:51:50 AM

Be creative of all forms of effort to get bitcoin.
By doing social media and signature campains in this forum can also be an alternative to get it. We can also try trading but obviously need the ability and knowledge enough in the field. because our regular FIAT currency is managing it and trying to do business with BTC-based. save and collect and then sell when the price is stable and we can benefit.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:58:29 AM

There are many options for earning money in bitcoin,investing to ico's, trading with alcoins, invest long term alctoins and just hodl, or just get btc and wait.
i-synthestech

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:01:11 AM

Holding and storing BTC seems a rather profitable idea.
But I doubt if BTC may drop down at the edge of the year...
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:38:21 AM

trading is always the best way to make money in bitcoin. I see alot of people successful in trading, also some of my friends could even make a profit 1 bitcoin in 1 day.

Yes trading is one of the best to generate good revenue in bitcoin and those who are earning through trading are in great benefits as compare to those who are working in different campaigns like signature and bounty, trading is riskless whereas campaigns are full of risk because you don’t know your boss he might be a scammer who will fled away with your revenue so go for the riskless thing.

Bounty campaign does not have a risk because we don't put money in it, and it's not a way to make money with bitcoin. trading is indeed the best way, we see a lot of successful people from trading. but we don't see a lot of people lost a lot of money in trading. because trading really need skill such as research. If you already have a skill that I am sure you will be successful in trade. because I also have friends who are successful in trading, but on the other hand I also have friends who have no skill just because seeing others succeed in trading so, in the end, my friend lost a lot of money.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:12:38 PM

Bounty campaign does not have a risk because we don't put money in it, and it's not a way to make money with bitcoin. trading is indeed the best way, we see a lot of successful people from trading. but we don't see a lot of people lost a lot of money in trading. because trading really need skill such as research. If you already have a skill that I am sure you will be successful in trade. because I also have friends who are successful in trading, but on the other hand I also have friends who have no skill just because seeing others succeed in trading so, in the end, my friend lost a lot of money.
Bounty campaigns are the best way to make money with bitcoin because it is a risk free and you don't need to put your money and risk it because you can work for the coins and the rewards by translating some articles, posting to our forum and so on. If you will just find a good ICO project then you can easily make money with bitcoin easily.
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:28:33 PM

Must invest in ICO at Presale stage and keep holding all until price go to the moon like hold it for almost 5-6 months choosing a good ,legit and active project developers is a must, this is one of the best way this year I think for earning money from bitcoins. 
dating centre

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:12:07 PM

The best way to make money with bitcoin in 2017 without investment is signature campaigns. Even with tons of hates by other users, we can't deny the fact that signature campaigns pay actually pretty well. If you're doing signature campaign, then you are already better than most bitcoin users because some are just doing rev share, MLM, networking, faucets, solving captchas, etc. Not only these money making method are a waste of time, but you are also deceiving other people because you got deceived by another person.

In case that you have some bitcoins in you and you are willing to risk them, then I suggest that you try trading. Trading requires time and practice but so does everything else. I think that trading is a skill. True, luck is needed but if you know the coin, you can project that it will pump in the future and so you're going to invest in it. Just think about the early traders of bitcoin. They invested and held bitcoin for a long time because they knew that it's a solid technology.
Signature campaigns are one of the best option to make money in the bitcoins and those who are talking false about it are just because they were victimized by some scammers and that makes a perception in their mind that this is all fake and that’s it but that’s not true every campaigns owner is not a scammer so work for the true one and earn a lot.

Now in 2017 the best way to make money with bitcoin is in three things, the first thing which is really important is signature campaign because in bitcoin world signature campaign give a lot of money to its user and also those people who invest in bitxcoin are also very happy and having goofd life which is due to only bitcoin.
sana gull

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:17:32 PM

There are many options for earning money in bitcoin,investing to ico's, trading with alcoins, invest long term alctoins and just hodl, or just get btc and wait.
Now the time is going to be advance more and more and making money with the internet is becoming more difficult but bitcoin make it really easy showing the people that money isn’t really important the thing which is important Is how to live a life and now a lot of people making their life be investing in bitcoin, trading in bitcoin and also using signature campaign these three things, make bitcoin really important.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: