Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:10:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to make money with bitcoin in 2017?  (Read 13489 times)
btcbonanza

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:47:20 PM

Hold onto it. Its a sellers market. And with the number of ICO's being launched, widespread awareness has just started. Which means there are about to be at least 5 to 10 times more buying volume in the coming months causing price to go further up.
The best way which I will suggest is none other than joining different kind of campaigns like that of signature campaign, bounty campaign and tweeter campaigns. These are the ways with which you can quite comfortably earn a handsome amount of money and that too without any kind of investment. In addition to this, you can also go for trading and holding of bitcoin. This will also help you in earning good amount of money.

The best way I suppose is to get started with some efficient signature or bounty campaign to make a stable and some good amount of money. But in this year, I found trading to be the most prominent way to get great returns as too much of the variation in the price is recorded this year with the magnificent increase in its value on an average. So, to grab a great deal it's better to start with trading as the price will go on increasing.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:02:29 PM

Well investing on it will pretty sure can make big money for you but if you want to trade with altcoins then do it, it is really up to you. Anyway there is no easy way to earn more btc you really have to work for it and it takes time, make your analyze well and use it on your trading journey.
Yes, there's so many way on how to earn bitcoin especially in this forum you can join or participate any kind of campaign like signature campaign, bounty campaign and also social media campaign. That's the only way on how to earn without any kind of investment or try also in trading buy altcoin and hold for a long term before you sell.

The year will be over soon, i hope OP already earned, there are many ways but will depend only on how persistent and dedicayed us to learn and to earn.
I agree, it will depend how dedicated you to earn more bitcoin, you really have to work for it and it takes time to earn more bitcoin

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:44:36 PM

Well investing on it will pretty sure can make big money for you but if you want to trade with altcoins then do it, it is really up to you. Anyway there is no easy way to earn more btc you really have to work for it and it takes time, make your analyze well and use it on your trading journey.
Yes, there's so many way on how to earn bitcoin especially in this forum you can join or participate any kind of campaign like signature campaign, bounty campaign and also social media campaign. That's the only way on how to earn without any kind of investment or try also in trading buy altcoin and hold for a long term before you sell.

The year will be over soon, i hope OP already earned, there are many ways but will depend only on how persistent and dedicayed us to learn and to earn.
I agree, it will depend how dedicated you to earn more bitcoin, you really have to work for it and it takes time to earn more bitcoin
Yes definitely true.There are really lot of activities in bitcoin where we can earned much.And participating even in campaigns will give you a decent income.So it really matters how we cope up with the different opportunities from bitcoin.If we always put an effort,hardwork and perseverance in everything we do,for sure we will make the best of making money in bitcoin.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:54:48 PM

Invest in own ICO? Nice idea, but it would be the best way for you not really for your customers if you are not enough experienced. Investing in somebody's ICO is also a huge risk, also some SCAM in that ICOs so watch out, and check everything few times for your own.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 12:15:43 AM

What is the best way to make money with bitcoin in 2017?
join the good ICO project, after getting the coin, whether you will immediately sell it or hold. all good because bitcoin is currently very high value.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:10:03 AM

Actually through reading topics on the forums I think ICO had been one of the best way to earn money even now but it is accompanied with risk. The risk of which ICO would turn out to be more profitable in the risk. You need knowledge and technique in order for you to at least determine which had the  most potential to bring you profit in return. I can consider also trading which also the same with ICO and also had its own risk.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:29:30 AM

Right now the best way to earn bitcoin is to invest if you have enough money. Also it's good join a campaign if your rank is high because you can earn more. So right now it's good to get a higher rank first so that when it comes to that day you will earn a lot of money. I hope when 2018 comes I have the enough money to invest, then I will save some of them for my future and buy many things I want.
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:37:40 AM

best way? mining, signature campaign, holding your bitcoin that's the best way you can make money in bitcoin since then. bitcoin is very precious thing that happen in our world mostly for us like me who don't want to work under pressure that's why bitcoin gave me an option how to make money without getting under pressure in work.

The average bitcoin user I'm sure definitely gets money from trading. With the fluctuating bitcoin price it will generate profits easily if done correctly. Or maybe also a long-term investment with bitcoin I think it is also mostly done by bitcoin users. In a few days bitcoin can go up $ 100- $ 500 dollars or in 1 year bitcoin can rise 2x - 3x, of course it is very profitable. Maybe I think this is the best way to make money with bitcoin.

It is almost the end of 2017, and it is entertaining and nostalgic how people foresee 2017 to be.
Simpkurao

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:01:36 AM

For now by following the signature campaign the best way in finding bitcoin in my opinion, why not just by making our post on pay with bitcoin, and this work can be done in many places both we are at home and outdoors.
rasyiqul1505

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:56:43 AM

I want to invest in all countries as long as it is certain and promising.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:05:35 AM

The bwst and only way to earn money with bitcoin in 2017 is to double your effort, double your time, double your perseverance and double your determination because if you would do this the double and greater the return would be. If you want to have a bog amount of money you should try to invest it eventhough it is risky or if you do not want to lend money then you should try to join in campaigns like signature campaigns, twitter campaigns, facebook campaigns, etc. There are many ways here bitcoin to earn money. I believe that if you have many ways to earn money then you will have more chances of earning (winning).

Boom660

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:42:38 AM

There are a lot of ways to make money with bitcoin.you can also invest some money in bitcoin to make online business.The other method is to keep visits bitcoin forum and post easy and meaningful comments to make money with bitcoin.it depends on the way of earning that how you earn bitcoin.
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:41:39 AM

If you are a creative and street smart person, then there are hundreds of possible ways that will make you money thru BTC.

Majority of the people think only of earning money through bitcoin, they will suggest and think only about mining, trading digital currency or investing in an ICO.

Remember that it is 2017 and BTC continue to be more popular as ever. These days, there are numerous methods that you can use to generate BTC or CASH:

1. Writing (Literary Skills) - If you are good at it then joining a signature campaign is suggested. Aside being in a sig campaign, you should also try being a blog poster or even creating your own website w/ articles related to BTC in which you can earn through ad affiliates and the likes.

2. Selling Products and Services - Selling products physical or digital will make you earn BTC's only if you accept BTC as your payment method. Also, there are online (freelance) jobs now that pays in BTC. All you have to do is search thru the web (Google it!)

3. Gambling - If you are a risk taker, then this one should be applicable for you. Especially if luck is on your side. Just remember, gamble the money that you can afford to lose.

4. Lending - If you have cash then you can turn it into BTC then loan it to people who will pay interest in BTC for return. HODL the interest as the price of BTC continue to increase.
O wow this is seriously so happy news for all of us here. Bitcoin is growing so fast and this speedy accelerated bitcoin will be spreading all over the world with in just 2-3 upcoming years I believe. So as far as 2017 is concerned, absolutely holding is best way to earn more money in this year. Wait for dip, buy then and keep them with you until you will be making yourself a rich person.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 12:32:40 PM

For me still the best way to earn bitcoinis by joining in some signature campaigns or some bounty campaigns because I think it is more worth waiting if you put effort on it. And w3 all know that bitcoin in signature campaigns and bounty campaigns are quite good rates for people who are seeking good income.
No doubt in it. Bitcoin have given us so many chances and opportunities that if we are likely to maintain our living, we can easy join these signature campaigns and earn enough money for our life needs. These are not difficult, don’t take much time and the ending results are so much stunning to you. Best investments these are, just join them and start making a happy life.
The best way to make money with bitcoin is trading but trading is not so easy s investment, because investors exactly do nothing. They have only invested their money and know are waiting for the price to rise more and more and they will earn a huge amount of money without any struggle, while trading needs time, skills and knowledge. If you have these qualities then you will make handsome money with bitcoin trading.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
sirmitchel

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:38:47 PM

I'd say, the best way to make money in Bitcoin is still investing into it. The market value of Bitcoin early 2017 if I'm not mistaken is only 2800$, approximately. And at this moment weherein only two months away before this year end, the market value of Bitcoin is already 6000$ knowing that there's an incoming hardfork that is also a factor for its value to be more expensive as this year end. So to think that it grew so big on this year, I conclude the the best way to make money on Bitcoin is through investment.

I think OP and most of the people here in bitcointalk are earning good amount of bitcoin for joining signature campaign and its one of the reason that everyday we see new people here hoping that they can also earn the way their pals did. For me I just started here I've been a member of the forum because of the bounty games of the gambling sites that I am addicted to now I am trying to join signature campaign hoping to get lucky and earn here too.

░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓█      ZUFLO .io   ▌ EXCHANGE AND FINANCE      █▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░
INTEGRATED TRADING & FINANCE PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
WP   |   Telegram   Twitter   [[  Pre ICO is LIVE  ]]   Instagram   Facebook   |   ANN
iyamoxjhian

Activity: 356
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:00:40 PM

I would say that it would be best to let your bitcoin grow. Especially nowadays, I noticed that there were few people doing bitcoins. Like for example, my colleagues, aside from doing our full time job, they're investing in doing bitcoins and trading. Based on my opinion, people is just now adapting the importance of earning in bitcoin and exploring it just right now, like in what other ways they can earn more. So, since it was just recognized by individual lately, I think it's better to continue joining campaigns and other projects to earn more bitcoin until the right time comes with the right value or price of bitcoin then I can decide whether to keep it or sell it.

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:46:39 PM

I would say that it would be best to let your bitcoin grow. Especially nowadays, I noticed that there were few people doing bitcoins. Like for example, my colleagues, aside from doing our full time job, they're investing in doing bitcoins and trading. Based on my opinion, people is just now adapting the importance of earning in bitcoin and exploring it just right now, like in what other ways they can earn more. So, since it was just recognized by individual lately, I think it's better to continue joining campaigns and other projects to earn more bitcoin until the right time comes with the right value or price of bitcoin then I can decide whether to keep it or sell it.

What do you mean to let bitcoin grow? Bitcoin price will surely growing but if you do not invest on anything how can you grow your money? You should put some money into this to make this happens. Are you joking when you said this? There is a lot of bitcoin players nowadays and that can be seen through the market price which is keep on growing
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:15:55 PM

I'd say, the best way to make money in Bitcoin is still investing into it. The market value of Bitcoin early 2017 if I'm not mistaken is only 2800$, approximately. And at this moment weherein only two months away before this year end, the market value of Bitcoin is already 6000$ knowing that there's an incoming hardfork that is also a factor for its value to be more expensive as this year end. So to think that it grew so big on this year, I conclude the the best way to make money on Bitcoin is through investment.

I think OP and most of the people here in bitcointalk are earning good amount of bitcoin for joining signature campaign and its one of the reason that everyday we see new people here hoping that they can also earn the way their pals did. For me I just started here I've been a member of the forum because of the bounty games of the gambling sites that I am addicted to now I am trying to join signature campaign hoping to get lucky and earn here too.
Amazing it is, if you just jumped from gambling to signature campaigns. As right as you are, signature campaigns are made so amazingly fantastic that if you need a regular money with much stability and high pay then it is better in all aspects.

Still, if you are somehow known to trading then you can further jump to trading. That is a bit hard but there is more money in it.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:21:57 PM

For now by following the signature campaign the best way in finding bitcoin in my opinion, why not just by making our post on pay with bitcoin, and this work can be done in many places both we are at home and outdoors.
I agree.I used to participate too in signature campaigns and i can say that its really paying well.So up to the present i am still involved in signature campaigns.My plan also is to save all my salaries from signature campaigns and do investments once in a while or buy some bitcoin when price goes down.For sure i will be getting profits from all of these at the end of the day.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:34:31 PM

For me the best way to make money with bitcoin ia by joining signature campaign here in the forum ,joining social media campaign etc. There many ways on how to earn bitcoins.

if you take into account the opportunity to earn Bitcoin with the help of the signature of the company, then it's better to get other alternative coins, And then sell them for Bitcoin. This method is probably the best and does not require any investment.

Why do you think going other way round is good way to do the signature campaigns? I don't see any benefit but loss during the exchanges, fees and much more. You can earn bitcoin directly by joining the signatures which will pay you in the terms of bitcoin only. This can get you bitcoin straight into your without any fees. In addition to that signature is not the only way to go for earning.

The market is full of opportunity and if you seek the trading of alt coins in proper directions then you can check out how people Mae thousand of dollar daily. Im occasional trader and try to grab this opportunity twice or thrice in a month but its surely fulfils my needs. You have to choose your own way which can get you maximum profits. You can continue that in year 2017 or in any year onwards if thats best acknowledge by you. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: