Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:13:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to make money with bitcoin in 2017?  (Read 13487 times)
Noore Najjar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:52:21 AM

What is the best way to make money with bitcoin in 2017?

A standout amongst those the vast majority under gazed chances on profit for Bitcoin will be most likely should begin building your own Bitcoin news site . unlike a faucet, this kind of website will essentially demonstrate the bitcoin function and fundamentals for new users, same time making cash starting with ads and affiliate offers it should give you good profit.

julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:12:50 AM

A standout amongst those the vast majority under gazed chances on profit for Bitcoin will be most likely should begin building your own Bitcoin news site . unlike a faucet, this kind of website will essentially demonstrate the bitcoin function and fundamentals for new users, same time making cash starting with ads and affiliate offers it should give you good profit.

Making a healthy profit from a faucet site on its own is a lot harder than just making a popular faucet, but it is still possible. There are a lot of these sites around today, so it's a very competitive market, and earning enough from advertising to cover the cost of the coins you are giving away and hosting costs is nearly impossible. Adding additional content to a website, or creating some kind of unique or interesting twist, is the only way to generate an income for a Bitcoin.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:41:41 PM

With Bitcoin? By creating an ICO, you don't even need Bitcoin to make money. Easiest money ever! /s

On a serious note, holding Bitcoin seems the best strategy so far in 2017.

LOL, this is so true that it is starting to get ridiculous.
you can see newbies everyday asking "how to make my own altcoin, or ICO" and they don't even know what a cryptocurrency is and have never even seen a line of code in their entire lives!
and yet people pour their money in their pockets in the name of ICO and they make a lot of money because there are idiots who will always hand them their money!!!

this is coming to an end though. it won't last forever. the newbies run out of money and will soon realize how they are losing money. and then a new method of scamming them emerges!
For me the best way of esrning money in bitcoin is that joining in a signature campaign. Because in joining in a signature campain we dont need to exert money on it just posting is needed and your account. Also by obeying terms and conditions of that campaign so that you can earn money. Bounty campaign most i prefer to joined in.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:49:23 PM

With Bitcoin? By creating an ICO, you don't even need Bitcoin to make money. Easiest money ever! /s

LOL, this is so true that it is starting to get ridiculous.
you can see newbies everyday asking "how to make my own altcoin, or ICO" and they don't even know what a cryptocurrency is and have never even seen a line of code in their entire lives!
and yet people pour their money in their pockets in the name of ICO and they make a lot of money because there are idiots who will always hand them their money!!!

this is coming to an end though. it won't last forever. the newbies run out of money and will soon realize how they are losing money. and then a new method of scamming them emerges!
For me the best way of esrning money in bitcoin is that joining in a signature campaign. Because in joining in a signature campain we dont need to exert money on it just posting is needed and your account. Also by obeying terms and conditions of that campaign so that you can earn money. Bounty campaign most i prefer to joined in.
now, campaign is the only way I know to look for bitcoin. even that is the way that people currently use to make a lot of profit. well, I think a lot of people are aware of it, and follow the campaign continuously.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Redanim

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:25:15 PM

I'm freelancing for bitcoins, it's similar to working on ordinary freelancing platforms, but it has many advantages. It will help you to save on traditional banking commissions, get paid faster, and in many countries will save on taxes. In addition, working through digital currencies will also ensure reliable confidentiality.
crush

Activity: 260

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:30:43 PM

Best strategy is holding the BTC, that's the easiest way.
Since cryptocurrency becomes investments rather than real currency, I believe in the future, there are more and more people will put their knowledge into trading algorithm.
I see a lot of bots in the exchanges and there will exist more bots with advanced algorithm.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
CoinInvest0r

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:04:54 PM

LOL!  So true on both accounts!
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 02:06:42 AM

Well for me, the best and easiest way to make money with bitcoin is just only where you join a campaign here such as signature campaign, bounty campaign, social media campaign, etc. You'll just have to follow their rules and requirements in order to pay you, as simple as that.
ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:10:43 AM

Making an investment in bitcoin and holding it for longer time period is one of the bestways to earn money from btc.There are several other ways to earn money from btc that is by working in bitcoin forum by joining in the campaigns that are being conducted there are several campaigns conducted in the forum which can help gain btc. They are signature campaigns through which you can earn more btc as compared to other campaigns conducted in the forum there are several other campaigns they are social media campaigns that is campaign which is being conducted through social media network like facebook and twitter,telegram campaign also help to earn btc.These are the several ways to make money from bitcoins.

redcucumber

Activity: 153
Merit: 14

SOLARIS COIN

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:50:51 AM

Do invest on ICO project , its to much profitable. but you have to read and understand their road maps properly. you can trade in crypto currency. its also potential.this forum is also a best source of earning bitcoin doing social media campaign,signature campaign, blog media posting article writing etc.

but pick ico that have big impacts so your money can rocket fast on its ico, this requires also knowledge in trading and luck in choosing, just always be ready for the unexpected and be resourceful you can profit to these simple things

TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:00:01 AM

I think one of the best way to earn money is by investing in different ICO.  I put half of my funds in different ICO. My investment grow now 100% because of different ICO. Try to invest your money in many ICO.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:10:30 AM

I think one of the best way to earn money is by investing in different ICO.  I put half of my funds in different ICO. My investment grow now 100% because of different ICO. Try to invest your money in many ICO.
It's all good before bitcoin starting to crush any of all these altcoins that came out from ICO but it may be temporary, for now, investing to an ICO is not a really good idea until bitcoin becoming more stable maybe after the correction. But for those people who wants to grab altcoins in cheap price, this is definitely the time, don't just see but make an action.
Raihan050

Activity: 443

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:30:27 PM

personally i think by investing at bitcoin it could be great way to make money with bitcoin. We can see nowadays bitcoin price raising if we buy few bitcoin than we can hold it for long term or short term than by selling we can get profit.

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:24:19 AM

Ico is the best option for me.
I am lucky to choose ICO for investments . I never fail on ico investments and gain Min. %30 On the second option is trading. But never use leverage while trading.
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:37:08 AM

While we are in a year 2017, there are many way to make money in bitcoin such as invest your money to a investing site, gambling if you are a lucky person, join in a campaign like sig camp and giveaways. But expect that there are many ways to earn bitcoin in 2018. Something new and fun things that can we enjoy while we are earning.
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:53:19 AM

Actually there are many ways to earn a substantial amount of bitcoin regularly but I think if you have a capital to start with, why not try trading. zfamiliarize yourslef with the ins and outs of the market, what makes the coins fluctuate and know the usage of technical indicatirs. It will be a rewarding thing to do if it is done right. As to have another souce , you can also offer services in which you excel and accept bitcoin as a payment. It will be a good source of income if you can have regular clients. If you are a tech savvy, you can own a website with a faucet rotator place some ads and you are ready to go.

Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:03:59 AM

Ico is the best option for me.
I am lucky to choose ICO for investments . I never fail on ico investments and gain Min. %30 On the second option is trading. But never use leverage while trading.

I agree with you friend, Ico is pretty booming this day, this indicates that ICO is very promising investment. Many developer comes with good idea to keep their coin price in good progress, also creating good road map. But, earn bitcoin is the best because it is good to earn bitcoin before the next halving.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1932
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:49:02 AM

In 2017, the most optimal way to earn money was simply to buy bitcoin. In 2018, the trend will most likely continue.
You may be true but the question was a little different. There are so many ways with which you can earn money and even more money with bitcoins. Buying bitcoin can’t make you rich, you have to do something with this bitcoin only then there will be some fruitful results for you at the end. Believe me trading is the best and the vital method for earning huge money in little time.
sariz12

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:10:26 AM

For me,Besides of the trading there is another option to make earnings is to make gambling or start own gambling site or Bitcoin related news site or faucet site , where you can make advertisement also to make side earnings . And I also think that a standout amongst those the vast majority under gazed chances on profit for Bitcoin will be most likely should begin building your own Bitcoin news site . unlike a faucet, this kind of website will essentially demonstrate the bitcoin function and fundamentals for new users ...
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:47:27 AM

personally i think by investing at bitcoin it could be great way to make money with bitcoin. We can see nowadays bitcoin price raising if we buy few bitcoin than we can hold it for long term or short term than by selling we can get profit.
the best way to make money with bitcoin is to hold them when price goes high then you can sell it.this way you can make profit .Bitcoin is up nearly 300% this year...what more do you need?.you need to just wait and watch .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: