Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:40:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to make money with bitcoin in 2017?  (Read 13489 times)
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:15:17 AM

What is the best way to make money with bitcoin in 2017?
Bitcoin is a very good place to make money because of which it is so popular. The best way to make money by bitcoin in 2017 are firstly one can join signature campaigns where he or she has to post on relevant topics and then they are paid accordingly paid. Secondly one can lend bitcoin as a loan and then can earn or make money on the return. Then one can trade bitcoin to make money.
doreraj

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 09:06:18 AM

pretty much depend on your human capital, knowledge, skills, habits, needs....
so many details, that can make useful one advice for one, and dangerous (for you budget) for another.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:39:44 AM

In my part i will refer to investing in btc i believe that this is the best way to earn bi amaount  in btc on 2017 because is has a great return.i believe that it is a little bit risky yet profitable  way of earning.and maybe  we can earn also learnings in btc because tbrough btc we learn how to invest to trade to make  patience etc.
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:52:32 AM

Trading is always the right choice as one of the ways to increase revenue and how best to get Bitcoin.
Unfortunately not everyone wants to take risks, and choose to save their Bitcoin on the grounds that trade is very difficult and full of gambling.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:00:29 AM

You can start trading with altcoin as altcoins can earn you profit in very short time besides that you can start your own reselling business online. There are many ways to make money with bitcoins like currency exchange, gambling (not recommended) etc.. Don't invest your bitcoins in any ponzi sites you will end up loosing your coins.
Lots of people have always looked for ways to increase the bitcoin they have and then ended up investing it in a Ponzi or HYIP scheme and then losing all they have. I always say this, if you do not have your own proper investment or you do not have some good skills to make use of to earn bitcoin, stop leaving your bitcoins in the hands of an investor hoping they will keep giving you some interest. At that stage, you do not have control of your funds and then any shit can happen which can make anyone to lose their funds.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:04:40 AM

at this point?maybe try some altcoins.while the price is down and btc is still dominating.but u should be ready for long term holding.but yesterday alt moves good maybe sign of growing again
Jurski

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:47:09 PM

Buy at dip and HODL
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:54:55 PM

In 2017, the most optimal way to earn money was simply to buy bitcoin. In 2018, the trend will most likely continue.
Buying of bitcoin is no doubt very good thing to do but the fact is not everyone out of us is having this much of budget that he actually can go for buying of bitcoins. In my opinion, the best of making money and that too with bitcoin is none other than holding of bitcoin in case you are having good budget. Otherwise, you can go for joining some different kind of campaign like that of signature campaign.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:01:27 PM

I think the best way to make money is signature and social media campaigns. These are the easiest way to make healthy amount of money.
Trading is also very profitable but it's a little risky as crypto market is very volatile and unstable.
Gambling is another way to make tons of money but the your profits depend entirely on your luck.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:13:33 AM

For me the best way of earning bitcoin is by joining in signature campaign or bounty campaign, 100% sure youre gonna earn. It is so hard in investing and trading, it depends if youre gonna profit or lose. You must have many experience in that field and know all the strategies to win. And at first you must have a capital in entering in investing and trading.
There is nothing wrong to participate in a signature campaign, since you can earn a good amount of bitcoin through it but if you are thinking to get as much bitcoin as possible in order to hold for the long term the amount of bitcoin you are going to get through it is not enough, you need to find other sources of bitcoins, a popular choice is trading but for those of us that do not have the time that is not really an option either, the only option left is to invest your own fiat in bitcoin but as we know that can be risky if you do not know what you are doing and buy when the price is very high.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:27:26 AM

Everyone who wants to invest or make or earn money with bitcoin in 2017,he or she need to follow some rules like buying Bitcoin.For investment, Bitcoin is the smart choice now.Because it's price is continuously increasing. The other choice is to involved in a signature campaign. It is the source of huge amount of money.The another choice is trading many other trusted sites.After following these kinds of rules, I think that these are the best way to make money with Bitcoin in 2017.

sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:44:56 PM

I think the best way to make money is signature and social media campaigns. These are the easiest way to make healthy amount of money.
Trading is also very profitable but it's a little risky as crypto market is very volatile and unstable.
Gambling is another way to make tons of money but the your profits depend entirely on your luck.
We have a lot of options on which ways we are able to do and we are comfortable with. But mostly i preferred on doing signatures campaign that is being paid by btc, but sadly it offers mostly on high ranks.
Suguha

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:46:47 PM

There are a lot of ways to earn in bitcoin this year. All of them has improved a lot since the value of bitcoin has risen a lot. For me, the best way to earn bitcoin is by joining signature campaigns and staying disciplined and patience on it. It had brought me a lot of money already and I know that it is always worth the wait if you are going to use it as an instrument to earn here in bitcoin.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:55:35 PM

Bitcoin is rocking this year. A lot of things has already happened this year, from bad to good, all happened just within 2017. There are different ways to earn this year but what is leading I think is the campaigns we have in the bounty. If you are going to be smart and wise in picking which campaign you are joining, large profits will surely end up in your hands and you should also be patient with these things since it usually takes up a long time.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:23:57 PM

best way to make money with bitcoin in 2017 is join to signature campaign its the easy way to earn money because i dont have to invest not complicated than others
Well, it is not complicated and you do not have anything to lose as you are only giving a little of your time for it. However, it is not the best way. The best way to earn bitcoin is to find a suitable skill which could even make you earn a whole lot from this forum or an outside freelance site.

Except for those who may not necessarily have some good I.T skills, I guess it is time for those who have to not hide it and put it into best use because there is so much need for those skills.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:14:02 PM

I highly prefer that you should work on bounty campaigns because they pay altcoins very well. You can use your social media's to advertise icos' or create youtube videos that will benefit the platform of different ico's.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:47:40 PM

Now you can just earn by buying good coins which are in down cause of the time on market right now. Some of them will grow increasingly in short time.
Most of those prospectus altcoins would surely increase in value at some point and now is even the best time to invest in some of them, that their value is quite low and once the fork is over, we still start seeing so many trading activities that would make their values spike back and then end up making the holders to even have more profit from them.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:13:23 PM

I highly prefer that you should work on bounty campaigns because they pay altcoins very well. You can use your social media's to advertise icos' or create youtube videos that will benefit the platform of different ico's.

Bounty and signature campaigns are the best ways to earn bitcoins as it will give you fixed income in bitcoins and with the higher price of bitcoins you can expect decent income from it and the best thing about it is that there is no risk involved in earning bitcoins from it as you don't have to invest any capital in it and the only thing you need to invest is your time and efforts which will yield you positive results at the end of the day.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:20:15 PM

Actually hold your bitcoins this year, but buying them from January would have been the best way to make money with bitcoin, because if we take into account that the year starting with a bitcoin price around $1,000, a couple of days ago you would have reached a 700% profitability. Another good option is investments in ICOs, but it is necessary to be very cautious and study each project closely so as not to be disappointed and lose your money in the process.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:19:18 PM

In 2017, the most optimal way to earn money was simply to buy bitcoin. In 2018, the trend will most likely continue.
Buying of bitcoin is no doubt very good thing to do but the fact is not everyone out of us is having this much of budget that he actually can go for buying of bitcoins. In my opinion, the best of making money and that too with bitcoin is none other than holding of bitcoin in case you are having good budget. Otherwise, you can go for joining some different kind of campaign like that of signature campaign.
Well I think there are a lot of ways to make money in bitcoin such as trading, mining, investment and people are using all option for earning and I’m using two of them trading and investment from daily trade I’m going to earn from daily base and from investment I’m going to earn after some time but both of them are very useful for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: