Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:10:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to make money with bitcoin in 2017?  (Read 13489 times)
Lomperd1

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:20:54 PM

The best way is to invest in coins like bitcoin. You will surely make a great profit from it if you wait a few years. You can also buy altcoins who may can get you rich from it.

You can also hold your coins untill it gets very high and then sell them all.
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:35:10 PM

What is the best way to make money with bitcoin in 2017?
May be investments but it is too risky because of so many scams online. Try trading bitcoin with another currency with a small amount you will have to do buy low and sell high

OrcaTech

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:52:37 PM

The best way is to invest in ICO. However you have to choose good projects only to get more money instead of loosing it. Last interesting project I've heard of was Mywish
Joshman97

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:22:29 AM

I personally do not see a better way than participating in bounty programs like this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2398200
Maltven

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:35:39 AM

Just take parts in airdrops and in signature campaigns also it is very difficult to just earn  lot of bitcoins in a little time you need to have patience you can also trade that is a lot faster but that is not the best way to make bitcoins it is the best way to make money.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:43:59 AM

just be creative.
the easiest way is to do social media and signature campains on this forum.
you can also try trading if you have good skills.
think of it as an ordinary FIAT currency and try to start a project based on BTC.
when you make some BTC just hold it.

I guess the best way to make Bitcoins (if that's what you mean) is by maximizing your skills so that you will earn the worth of what you can do. There are many ways you can earn Bitcoins that can be converted to fiat in time. All that matters is you do what you are good at. Just like what khaled0111 said, you can earn as easy as joining in signature campaigns or social media advertisements. With this platform, you have to have good grammar and writing skills so that you will earn and reach the quota by the end of the campaign. Trading is also an aspect to consider, but it can be quite risky. You have to be very smart and strategic when you want to earn through trading or else, you might end up losing more than gaining. Others involved mining or gambling which requires certain strategic skills as well. Just figure out what you're good at and maximize it so that you'll earn and at the same time enjoy what you're doing.
wideshut

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:47:36 AM

To invest in ICOs  Grin
Viakor

Activity: 104

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:53:35 AM

The best way is to participate in airdrops. It is very easy because sometimes you just need to fill in the document to join in the aidrop. This just takes like 5 minutes of your time if you do it right.

You will be given free coins rather doing a signature campaigns. On that you must work very hard.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:02:46 PM

Really, I think the easiest method to earn money with bitcoin is joining the personal marketing campaign and other sociable strategies.I just like airdrops. It'll give much cash.
It really depends for person to person. Some are interested in campaigns for making more money and some think trading the most profit yielded.

Hence it is just depends upon you what are you level of success or getting money, trading is amazing in this regard but for the huge money in trading you have to wait for a long time. Still, everything is there you just need to put effort.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 01:14:38 PM

No matter how many years it goes, trading alts with bitcoin would be the best way to make money with bitcoins, buying low and sell high could secure you as much profits compared to big mining rigs if you are sensitive and keen enough on exchange market every month. Not to mention some long or short term holding with potential alt-coins, one year is long enough for their price to boom x3 x5. Every strategy is depending on your risks appetitie as well the time and money you are willing to use to make more bitcoins.

Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:19:19 PM

Signature campaigns are still the best for me because I have been earning a lot from it so far. I know that there are still other ways but I am afraid that I will just fail or it will not meet my expectation so I just stick with signature campaigns since it is already proven and tested to be an effective way to make large profits. It is still risky though but if you are going to succeed, you will surely come up to the conclusion that it's more than worth the risk.
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:22:44 PM

There are still a lot of ways and it is just waiting for you to choose it. You can search here in the forum by just reading wherein you can see the suggestions of some people about the ways. You can do trading or investing. Both are risky but you can also earn in both. It just depends on the discipline you have in yourself. This ways are given to us not to ignore it but to use it as an instrument to earn large amount of incomes.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tantlizbat

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:09:14 AM

Really, I think the easiest method to earn money with bitcoin is joining the personal marketing campaign and other sociable strategies.I just like airdrops. It'll give much cash.
If you are satisfied from bitcoin then I think you should save money on the basis of your daily routine and should start purchasing bitcoin. Wait for the moment when the price of bitcoin decreases in its daily routine and then hold the bitcoin with yourself and wait for the increase in its price.

When its price increases then you should sell them for your profit. This process is very easy than any other type of trade.
DU3O

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:36:39 AM

I am so glad that I found this thread. I learned a lot here on how to make money not only from btc but also from other cryptocurrencies.

So far I am currently doing airdrop and bounty campaigns because there is no investment, not necessarily, just time and effort is the key..

I want to be an expert in trading too, and maybe this will be the start, I know it is easy to say but very difficult to do. Or maybe buy more btc then just hold.
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:59:32 AM

Best way of making money with bitcoin this year is gaining more question to be answer and explain well that improve and progress not only to earn money by increasing and increasing the level and knowledge about media bussiness that change go become money and investments.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:15:08 AM

In my opinion,the best way to make money with bitcoin is by mining,investing and trading Bitcoin.
Making money with Bitcoin is pretty easy,but one thing we need is trust in Bitcoin and patience in this business.
example you sell it when the bitcoin price is high it will make a lot of money,but if the price decreases then all you have to do is hold it and wait for the price of Bitcoin back up.
sekalitas

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:41:15 AM

how about invest in ICO and use some bitcoin for trading  . But you can hold it and earn passive income . cmiiw  Grin

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:28:58 PM

With Bitcoin? By creating an ICO, you don't even need Bitcoin to make money. Easiest money ever! /s

On a serious note, holding Bitcoin seems the best strategy so far in 2017.

The best way to make money with bitcoin in 2017 is to join campaigns like bounty campaign and signature campaign. Through this, you can earn because the bounty campaign owner will give you distribute stakes per week depending on the cut-off day of the bounty or signature campaign.
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 05:47:02 PM

Actually, there are many way to make money with bitcoin in 2017. Like Ico project, trading etc but I think the best way to make mone with bitcoin that's social & signature campaign. you can earn huge amount signature campaign & also social campaign.

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:23:18 PM

I think there is still time for fiat as most of the population use it and unknown about cryptocurrencies. If bitcoin gets popular and widely used then regardless of it's price, Bitcoin Will be the regular currency.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: