Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:24:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to make money with bitcoin in 2017?  (Read 13487 times)
Fasunathan

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:29:45 AM

What is the best way to make money with bitcoin in 2017?

The best way to make money in 2017 is through joining campaign such as signature campaign or bounty campaign. By joining campaigns, you can earn bitcoin and by the end of the campaign you will wait for a month or weeks to receive your money as payment equivalent to the stakes distributed to your account. You will be happy because if you posted the maximum post everyday, you get the chance to get bigger income compared to others.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:04:35 PM

way to get bitcoin for free you can participate in following bounty campaign in this forum, from there you can get paid by token or use bitcoin for your payment for campaigning.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:29:32 PM

As I've experience this year, the best way to make bitcoin is by joining different kinds of campaigns. That is how I earned my bitcoins, and after earning I also entered trading. I also wanted to try mining, however, it requires a good hardware devices, although I can support the electricity bill, still I don't have good equipment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:53:41 AM

I think there is still time for fiat as most of the population use it and unknown about cryptocurrencies. If bitcoin gets popular and widely used then regardless of it's price, Bitcoin Will be the regular currency.
Really sad to see most of the earning opportunities we had back in the past fade away. I remember when lots of people here normally talks about cloud mining and many were jumping into it, but now, I hardly see anyone mention cloud mining.

I also, I used to know one amazing faucet that pays a huge amount of satoshis in a minute, but now it is down. Lots of things just disappears as Bitcoin price rate gets high.
ctrlaltdeluge

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:54:58 AM

The best way to earn money with Bitcoin in 2017 is investing in new ICO project.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:09:14 AM

The best investment in this current year is participating in ICO's. You can double your investment and there is a possibility that you can even triple your profit. You can find out if you try to invest in ICO's.

Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:33:05 AM

The best way to earn money with Bitcoin in 2017 is investing in new ICO project.
That's correct, but we should choose project which the developers have plan to make their coin spread because the higher liquidity means the more power for the coin. The loyal users can makes the price of the coin rise so high. That such project will very profitable.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:22:18 PM

That's correct, but we should choose project which the developers have plan to make their coin spread because the higher liquidity means the more power for the coin. The loyal users can makes the price of the coin rise so high. That such project will very profitable.

I wouldn't really say that's making money with bitcoin as such though, I guess the only way to really make money from bitcoin is to earn bitcoin somehow or to simply hold your bitcoin. If we are including all coins then ICOs are a great way to go as well as trading.

aftab.436

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:46:35 AM

I wouldn't really say that's making money with bitcoin as such though, I guess the only way to really make money from bitcoin is to earn bitcoin somehow or to simply hold your bitcoin. If we are including all coins then ICOs are a great way to go as well as trading.
I have no much more experience but news about the bitcoin in this year give that idea that if you buy some bitcoin and hold it for a time so that the value of the  bitcoin is rising, which will directly increase that amount by which you buy the bitcoins. The best  way is to invest bitcoins in projects or trading on bitcoin but these two need so experience and market sense of the rate of falling and pumps up of bitcoin. for new person it is best to buy and hold bitcoin for a time.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:00:57 AM

The best investment in this current year is participating in ICO's. You can double your investment and there is a possibility that you can even triple your profit. You can find out if you try to invest in ICO's.
The best way to earn money through Bitcoin in 2017 is signature campaign: the reason I said signature campaign is because it is easy, and everyone is allowed to venture into it; no everyone has the skills that is required for other kind of works they might come across, like programming, developing software and writing. But if I’m to say the one that will attract major income, it’s freelancing. I will choose software engineering and writing if I’m given the chance.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:15:10 AM

The best way for me is that when you hold your bitcoins in your wallet for a long time that can make you money with bitcoins because price of bitcoin continue to rise up and will continue as the time goes by. So if you have money buy more bitcoins and hold it for a long time.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:16:46 AM

I think best way money with bitcoin in 2017 of course holding bitcoins, also trading on alt coins , their price is up very fast and there tons of different coins.
mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:23:05 AM

there are many way to make money with bitcoin. probably the best way to earn by buying and holding bitcoin. besides making some side jobs such as trading, selling goods or services in exchange for bitcoins
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:12:24 PM

I think invest in ICO or trading or just holding bitcoin in long term  it will anyway make some %, also as another way , investing in dice sites but it can be risky.

Every investment are risky.  We just have to chose to risk rather than not risking at all.  Best way to earn with bitcon is to investing.  Just buy a good amount of bitcoin and just let it grow and have profit with it.  Bitcoin can be likewise earn through forum which signature campaign and the like.
It is the new time my mate it is not good to regret the value and the price of the bitcoin because now if you are best at the bitcoin you will have to buy the bitcoin and coming year of the bitcoin such as the 2017 the bitcoin will be the best currency and the hope of the bitcoin will increase the power and the money of the people I am sure the bitcoin will be support by the whole world in the bitcoin now.
Darknight31

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:19:37 PM

It is still best way to make money in this field of industry of doing trade in any of the exchange platform.
and participating in the campaign was one of the good one also.
I will always consider joining signature campaigns as the best way to earn in bitcoin. Because even though you cannot invest money, you just invest your time and effort to answer and follow some forums and you'll get to earn with it. But there are also some best ways to earn in bitcoin, you could try trading though it is risky.
Medimiguel

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:41:26 PM

Holding it or trading BTC/ETH  Cool
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:56:26 PM

Investing in bitcoins now you can if budget allows because bitcoin price almost 8200 $. You can earn bitcoins from mining, but also if u want normally start earning you will need invest few thousand dollars. As an option, you can earn from airdrops and bounties and then u can sell tokens obtained from them and can invest in bitcoins, with these actions least cost.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:07:48 PM

Nowadays the best is to buy bitcoin at down which will take place in nearest weeks and hold it for one year to just made a lot of income.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:26:01 PM

The best way to make money from bitcoins is by buying it and keeping it safe in wallet for long term as you can make best profits by doing nothing as price of bitcoins keeps on increasing so even if you hold and sell it at a right time you can expect very high profits from it and there is also no risk in holding which is surely there in investing your bitcoins anywhere as if you invest at the wrong place then it will ultimately give you loss in long run.
lightcraftone

Activity: 93
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:20:29 PM

I don't really know what is bitcoin because I am just a newbie too.  But if you keep on searching, mining, do the project that gives to you, and keep posting here. I think you can have some BTC soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: