Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:20:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to make money with bitcoin in 2017?  (Read 13487 times)
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:07:34 PM

i was on the wrong way before .. getting into hyip and ponzi, that made me sacrificec alot and loss some amount,, well now i can tell for beiing here for more than half year..
you dont need to do anything just have bitcoin if you think it reached the top then sell , if the deepest come then buy .. if you dont want those just keep it,, its a sure profit though!
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:12:26 PM

What is the best way to make money with bitcoin in 2017?
For me the best way still is by joining signature campaigns wherein it usually takes a month or two but the reward waiting is worth the wait for sure. It is still risky though since there are instances that bounties fail or get scammed that's why you should still be careful on choosing which you are going to join in. There are still some other ways but for me this is the best way but we have different opinions so maybe some will still disagree with me.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:05:41 PM

Well investing on btc is so far been the best way to earn btc as per what we have seen from the beginning of the year till now as you can see that you can earn more profit simply by investing on it and holding it for a period of time say like hold the btc coins in your wallet like a year in order to earn profit and cash them out when you feel that you have earned sufficient profit and there are ways like working for the forum so that you can earn btc to make more money from it.

Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:19:53 AM

I think the best way to make money with bitcoin in 2017, is to engage yourself more to some activities that is related to bitcoin. Pursue yourself to learn more about the things and ways on how to earn bitcoin. In that way, you can earn a better and larger amount of bitcoin than the past few years you are earning it. Also, dont stop being patient and responsible with bitcoin because it is the key for you to become successful.
bakunawaaa

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:22:45 AM

The best way is really to just hold on to it. Try holding on to it for two or three months and you will really see the increase in your investment. Another thing you can try is wait for the price to go down a little and sell it when it rockets up.
badanglazaro

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:25:05 AM

For me, the best way to make money with bitcoin this year, is to participate in some signature campaigns here in bitcointalk and also in trading. In that way, you can earn a decent amount of money to sustain your daily needs. Also, dont forget to learn more about bitcoin because more learning means more earnings.
Charisse1229

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:45:03 AM

With Bitcoin? By creating an ICO, you don't even need Bitcoin to make money. Easiest money ever! /s

On a serious note, holding Bitcoin seems the best strategy so far in 2017.

LOL, this is so true that it is starting to get ridiculous.
you can see newbies everyday asking "how to make my own altcoin, or ICO" and they don't even know what a cryptocurrency is and have never even seen a line of code in their entire lives!
and yet people pour their money in their pockets in the name of ICO and they make a lot of money because there are idiots who will always hand them their money!!!

this is coming to an end though. it won't last forever. the newbies run out of money and will soon realize how they are losing money. and then a new method of scamming them emerges!

Buy more bitcoins and hold some of it others invest it in legit and profitable altcoin ICO projects, you can also try mining if you have enough funds. Just continue earning bitcoin in signature campaigns, trading also in investing. There are many ways to earn bitcoin and you only need to do is to work hard to it. This is the thing that I really like about bitcoin that it has verity for everyone.
Dine19

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:01:13 AM

The best way to make money with bitcoin is to invest,then you trade your coin to make their profit everyday.then buy bitcoin and hold it a month or a year then you can sell it.
Bell-Crypton

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:03:29 AM

-Trading imo and market making are pretty profitable. Ico if done right are insane too Smiley investing before if ends or catching ico coins, before big exchanges all treated me well in 2017..
916mini

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:28:30 PM

I really believe that bitcoin can definitely alter a person's individuals existen financially simply because bitcoin is like a normal work that you could build an income with it and employ it to pay all of your expenses at your house .. I could use personally as a example simply because bitcoin experienced alter my life too that i can currently purchase the things that i would like without inquiring to my parents.ce
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:03:31 PM

Now the best idea is to wait for big down and invest in it after that cause bitcoin is a coin with a big pump which should have it even after biggest down cause imo to the end of 2017 bitcoin will have at least two big downs so just invest and hodl it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:51:39 PM

With Bitcoin? By creating an ICO, you don't even need Bitcoin to make money. Easiest money ever! /s

On a serious note, holding Bitcoin seems the best strategy so far in 2017.

LOL, this is so true that it is starting to get ridiculous.
you can see newbies everyday asking "how to make my own altcoin, or ICO" and they don't even know what a cryptocurrency is and have never even seen a line of code in their entire lives!
and yet people pour their money in their pockets in the name of ICO and they make a lot of money because there are idiots who will always hand them their money!!!

this is coming to an end though. it won't last forever. the newbies run out of money and will soon realize how they are losing money. and then a new method of scamming them emerges!
For me the best way to earn money in bitcoin in 2017nis investing but i dont have enough knowledge about it i wish i will get enough knowledge in this way of eaening here in bitcoin so that earning money is easy.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:24:18 AM

The best way to make money with bitcoin even in 20xx is to buy and hold. This is probably the most cliche line in crypto but people can seem to apply it in real lfe since they always get done in by their emotions... Lending can be a safe earning to however there's not much platform that provides good ROI nowadays.
soonhy

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:27:03 AM

buy and hold seems the best way Smiley
not only you do not need to worry about timing, but also less efforts
result = more money + more time to enjoy + less worry

zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 03:33:35 AM

I think HOLDING is the best and most effective way to make money with bitcoin though it certainly takes patience to be able to earn profits in line with expectations,so but with the advances in bitcoin nowadays it certainly has a great chance to be able to benefit from bitcoin quickly.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:54:37 AM

just be creative.
the easiest way is to do social media and signature campains on this forum.
you can also try trading if you have good skills.
think of it as an ordinary FIAT currency and try to start a project based on BTC.
when you make some BTC just hold it.

Agree with khaled111. In order to earn more, you have to incorporate your best set of of skills. Employing your skills with what you do allows you to produce an output which can be worth paying (especially when it's really good), which is why in this platform you do what does not burden you and at the same time you get to earn something that is of high value and in demand. Since Bitcoin rates are on a roll in increasing, make the most out of it by allowing your Bitcoin to multiply through storing. Also, try other investment ventures like ICO, but you have to do your own research and make sure that it is reliable.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:36:24 AM

I think HOLDING is the best and most effective way to make money with bitcoin though it certainly takes patience to be able to earn profits in line with expectations,so but with the advances in bitcoin nowadays it certainly has a great chance to be able to benefit from bitcoin quickly.

That won't be effective if you are looking for fast and yet effective way to earn. You should be working or atleast trading so you could earn. I just don't know if OP really mean to open this thread though. He doesn't even mention what he has in his start up, who knows, he might have a talent or an amount enough for him to start a business.

Trading is the only way I know that could make you maximise your bitcoin earning, instead of just holding your money, it would increase more when you use it.

hatemmkh

Activity: 104

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:40:31 AM

I thing that ICO is the best way for you if you are newbie
and if you have some money to invest, just buy some BTC and hold them for a while

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:52:43 AM

Many things we can do to earn bitcoin, for example is to join ICO or trading, but if we consider more secure is to join ICO, choose a good ICO and have received reviews from many members so we are not exposed to a scam.
oxidoreductase

Activity: 224
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:55:48 AM

For myself, it is still the signature campaigns that makes more money than any other ways because based on my experience, it is way more better to join these signature campaigns than other. It might take a long time but the price or reward waiting is worth the wait so I will just be patient here. There are still many ways but this is what I trust the most since it's proven and tested already.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: