Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:56:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to make money with bitcoin in 2017?  (Read 13491 times)
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:12:24 AM

Nothing gains more then holding your bitcoins forever. Trading has risks inside of the ecosystem. but holding bitcoin never lose value.
And also safiest one is holding too.
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:42:24 AM

What is the best way to make money with bitcoin in 2017?
Investing in an ICO. So far it is the most in demand way of making easy money, you'll just invest in an ico (be careful on choosing because there are scams) and just for the result of your investment. If it succeed you'll get a big part or what you deserve to receive. This is the best way for many because of its big return on your investment. It's just a matter of wisely choosing where to invest your money.

Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:20:36 AM

I think the best way to make money with bitcoin in 2017 is that work hard of posting in different topics so that it will increase your own activites. As you post more and more in bitcoin, your rank will gain and also you can get a large amount of money.Look for any signature campign that fit for your rank to make more money and help you to gain. Holding your own bitcoin in your bitcoin wallet when the price of bitcoin is low and just wait for the right time to hand over your bitcoin when it is the time that the price of bitcoin is higher. We all know that the price of bitcoin is unstable, we need to be practical and be resourceful bitcoiner so that we can help ourselves to make or earn more money and use it for your own good as well as the sake of your family.

Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:47:19 AM

For me to make the most money in 2017 with bitcoin is with joining signature campaigns and investing the bitcoin that you work hard for and go for a long-term investment but also if you are into investing in short-term investments you could also do that but with higher risks and also you should know about trading so that you will surely earn.
Spain2000

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:06:21 AM

For me if I say that I have earn a small amount of bitcoin through  the article written for a user of bitcoin and thus  if you earn good amount then you should invest your current amount in the bitcoin exchanges and through them you can earn good profit over it.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Rebelf

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:30:12 AM

Launch is astlyhere ust how much are you going to invest in the trade before ETN goes vertical?Its arri ing. ETN cannot be ceased nowjvl
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:13:13 PM

The best way to make money with Bitcoin in 2017 is investing on Ico and joining campaign for advertising their project in many social media like Facebook,Twitter,Instagram,You Tube,Raddit and so on.For that,you have to use Facebook & Twitter account and also need to  You tube channel. By posting this forum for signature campaign, anyone can rewarded. Those are the best way to make money with Bitcoin in 2017.

MrGaSp

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:31:17 PM

The best way to make money with bitcoin is by holding it and its not limited to make only in this year but over the years you can make good money by holding it longer as investments are risky and if you invest it anywhere and if it fails then you will loose all your money comparatively holding doesn't involves any risk as there will be massive growth in the price of bitcoins in long term.
MRY

Activity: 560
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 12:50:27 PM

I think the best way to make money on bitcoin is of course with the investment and trading to double the bitcoin we have and I also follow some campaigns to get bitcoin
rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:00:32 AM

I think best way money with bitcoin in 2017 of course holding bitcoins, also trading on alt coins , their price is up very fast and there tons of different coins.
As my experience initially purchase bitcoin and hold it for quite a while or work for bitcoin , when you have enough bitcoin than put it in those undertaking you have some involvement in it. This venture will profit For you. A few people anxious of venture however the route by which you can profit a considerable measure is speculation.
nobody-

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:26:41 PM

There isn't a lot of options if you plan on earning bitcoins. You can offer special skills if you have one in exchange for bitcoins. You can sell goods or other things for bitcoins. You can also offer your services in exchange for bitcoin. But I think the easiest one is by joining bounty campaigns here on this forum. But not all bounty campaigns are being paid with bitcoins, some of them are paid with altcoins. But you can just exchange that altcoin into bitcoins. There are a lot of types of bounty campaigns to choose from. Like signature campaign, social media campaign, translation campaign, etc. You just have to choose what suits you best.
Bandon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:52:16 AM

You earn Bitcoin the same way you earn any other currency, by exchanging your labor, goods, or services for it. Figure out what you can offer of value to people and then do that but offer a discount if they pay in Bitcoin. Or you can simply buy Bitcoin outright using the currency you've already earned.
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:12:11 AM

You earn Bitcoin the same way you earn any other currency, by exchanging your labor, goods, or services for it. Figure out what you can offer of value to people and then do that but offer a discount if they pay in Bitcoin. Or you can simply buy Bitcoin outright using the currency you've already earned.
Exactly, 2017 is about to end. There are number of people who earned a very huge amount of money by investing their money into bitcoin. Most of them earned it by joining different sort of campaigns like that of bounty campaign, tweeter campaign etc.

Other than this, the ones who were to purchase bitcoin earned more money by either holding of their bitcoins by putting them in their wallets while few earned monies by trading.

rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:32:06 AM

The best investment in this current year is participating in ICO's. You can double your investment and there is a possibility that you can even triple your profit. You can find out if you try to invest in ICO's.
The best way to earn money through Bitcoin in 2017 is signature campaign: the reason I said signature campaign is because it is easy, and everyone is allowed to venture into it; no everyone has the skills that is required for other kind of works they might come across, like programming, developing software and writing. But if I’m to say the one that will attract major income, it’s freelancing. I will choose software engineering and writing if I’m given the chance.
As my experience in this year hold Bitcoin for a time and when the value of bitcoin in market go high use It and again buy bitcoin when it value decrease a little. After someday when price of bitcoin raised your dollar account value will directly increased.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:45:13 AM

Four thousand USD is all i got at first it was april 2017 and all i did is to buy low sell high on bitcoin, did nothing but that repeatedly!
now i can tell this is how you make money on bitcoin as ihave a total of 23.500 usd out of my 4000. bitcoin alone can give us a profit which any investment cant!

Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:02:06 AM

Four thousand USD is all i got at first it was april 2017 and all i did is to buy low sell high on bitcoin, did nothing but that repeatedly!
now i can tell this is how you make money on bitcoin as ihave a total of 23.500 usd out of my 4000. bitcoin alone can give us a profit which any investment cant!

For me the best way to earn bitcoin is to join signature campaigns and when you have earn coins just hold it first and then sell it when the price is high. You can do trading if your good in analytical skills and chart reading. However, whichever way you choose, bitcoin is such a blessing to us who are doing extra income for our families.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:18:33 AM

The best way to make money of bitcoin is investment or buy and sell of bitcoin but be aware of scammer many unreliable company  spread out using virtual system method operate to fine a victim of wallet scam so, be aware of that.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 02:13:59 PM

I think the best way is trading but trading has risks, must be very careful, big risks and profits will be great or hold bitcoin because it will be a lot of hardfork, but can also join the signature campaign, it will help

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:16:12 PM

I think the best way is trading but trading has risks, must be very careful, big risks and profits will be great or hold bitcoin because it will be a lot of hardfork, but can also join the signature campaign, it will help

If trading too risky certainly can not be said as the best way, I think the best way to earn bitcoin is join with ICO, but we have to be selective because of the many ICO scam so we should often bring reviews in this forum.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:27:44 PM

Risk is always there in trading and investment. But if a person want to make money he need to take the risk.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: