Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:12:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][ICO]🌟GET 3 TOKENS FOR 1🌟—Nimfamoney—CRYPTOLENDING PLATFORM  (Read 22068 times)
Br.CAT

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:56:12 PM

Is there additional services that nimfa can offer like mining aside from lending? Is there any successful project that will operate purely for lending business? What are their diffirences between nimfa and other online  lending business
PagSure

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:12:59 PM

Is there additional services that nimfa can offer like mining aside from lending? Is there any successful project that will operate purely for lending business? What are their diffirences between nimfa and other online  lending business
Please visit and take time to read their white paper I think everything is written their with what Nimfamoney is offering to the people.

coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:27:42 PM

Is Nimfa is being advertise in social media? I think your team must do that probably it will give your project shine. And when that happens the days you still have left on your ico will be okay.

It would be a good idea to advertise Nimfa on social media sites so it can gain more investor because this projects looks promising because of its buy 0% interest rate. Plus its no verification and no denials of loans isnt it an amazing project .
@coinstalker i think thats not a good idea! IT IS GREAT! but before you do that i will share you something from the whitepaper this will help you more !

Nimfamoney has a trilateral referral bounty-payment system including: 1)
Nimfamoney; 2) partners; 3) persons involved in NIMFA token purchasing at
the ICO by the partners. To receive free NIMFA tokens we offer you to tell
everyone who you think would be interested in about Nimfamoney ICO:
you can get bonus NIMFA tokens when your friends purchase NIMFA tokens.
Once you register on www.nimfamoney.io, you will receive a unique
referral link to invite your friends for NIMFA tokens. Every visitor who goes
through your referral link and registers on www.nimfamoney.io will be
affiliated as your referral potential partner with his account information linked
to you.
You can invite your partners using your referral link even before the ICO
starts. NIMFA token purchases and bonus evaluation are calculated only
for the purchases made during the ICO.
When one or several of your partners (their number is unlimited) go through
your referral link, register on www.nimfamoney.io, and in fact purchase
NIMFA tokens at the ICO, each of you (both you and your referral partner)
will receive 2.5% of the NIMFA token purchase amount. The amount of bonus
NIMFA tokens allocated to the bounty is limited to 5 000 000 (5% of total
NIMFA tokens amount); they will be paid to you and your partners within
30 days after the ICO.

Nice ! This is great Ill just invite some of my friends to invest to Nimfa token Ico and give my refferal so I can gain extra token in return. This is really great thanks @santiPOGI .
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:41:57 PM

Few more days before Nimfamoney ends. I can see at the website the team are mostly Russians. Maybe a statement or an endorsement from Vitalik Buterin helps and spread awareness.
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:07:00 PM

I think I overlooked it in the whitepaper but I just wanna ask, what if the borrower didn't  pay back their borrowed nimfa tokens after 30days?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the borrower needs to buy tokens first before you could borrow tokens which 3.3% interest is needed to be sent first before getting your other tokens for investment. So even if the borrower will not pay back the interest that person paid would serve as the payment already. Really not sure about this part but this is what I understood though, I'm willing to understand further more and correct me if my assumptions are wrong.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:34:55 PM

This project will enable to triple your personal profit in accordance with their leverage of cryptocurrency from taking part on the blockchain ICO companies and also for trading in the future.
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:44:41 PM

This project will enable to triple your personal profit in accordance with their leverage of cryptocurrency from taking part on the blockchain ICO companies and also for trading in the future.

Yes I think so. The good thing about this is, you will gain from your Nimfa tokens that you bought from its ICO. And you will gain also from the borrowed tokens that you may use to buy from another ICO. So it is a win-win situation here.
coinstalker23

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:12:57 PM

After I've read the white paper this good for a trader who lack crypto or short/very little capital and wants to invest or trade in the market. If you buy in their ico sale You'll get 1+3 token with 0% interest rate. We dont have to get a loan to a loan shark just to invest in an ico with this project we can get it. And no verifications needed no middle parties involved. please correct me if im wrong.
Br.CAT

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:35:05 PM

Nimfamoney platform is a nice project,having cool concept. Very promising company. I hope it can generate funds in accordance with its target to be achieved after it was launched out.
May I ask you something mate? How did you say that nimfa is a nice project? Since Nimfa is not yet giving the full 100% of services they have in this project? thanks God bless you dude Smiley

Please enlighten us.. I know you have enough knowledge about nimfas current development or information with regards to its project status. Can you please give us a hint why did you say that nimfa is a nice project.
s31joemhar

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:04:51 PM

Yes I think so. The good thing about this is, you will gain from your Nimfa tokens that you bought from its ICO. And you will gain also from the borrowed tokens that you may use to buy from another ICO. So it is a win-win situation here.
Indeed, it is true and correct dude..Nimfa was very fair to their clients, particularly to those who will patronize the services of Nimfa.
Where can you find this unique service of Nimfa has. But of course only here on Nimfa Cheesy

ooops sorry i over look the whitepaper!
what i mean are they have a good project forward with very nice whitepaper to read and well explained.
but i am still looking for the full launch of this ICO in the market after they get the full suppport on the crowdsale
Rabbot

Activity: 1036
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:28:47 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 06:01:32 PM by Rabbot

GREAT NEWS!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/nimfamoney/posts/176707746231640
#NIMFAMONEYNEWS: Nimfamoney was invited by #SBERBANK (https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/SBRCY/), Russia's №1 bank, to join it's event: SBERTALKS 2.0. $NIMFA

check this out mate!!
Very well, but Does Sberbank know about this? Is there any confirmation from them?
s31joemhar

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:32:37 PM

Nimfamoney platform is a nice project,having cool concept. Very promising company. I hope it can generate funds in accordance with its target to be achieved after it was launched out.
May I ask you something mate? How did you say that nimfa is a nice project? Since Nimfa is not yet giving the full 100% of services they have in this project? thanks God bless you dude Smiley
as i read the nimfa white paper it has a potential, A VERY high potential of success, As I understand it ! correct me if I'm wrong
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1136

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:44:41 PM

Please enlighten us.. I know you have enough knowledge about nimfas current development or information with regards to its project status. Can you please give us a hint why did you say that nimfa is a nice project.
You can eventually say that this project is a good one which if you do have the time to read up their whitepaper then for sure you would able to understand and would be your jurisdiction if you do like the concept or idea of them regards to this project and regarding into my view too which are the same on most people are saying here which it does have a potential.

olgamir

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:00:55 PM

GREAT NEWS!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/nimfamoney/posts/176707746231640
#NIMFAMONEYNEWS: Nimfamoney was invited by #SBERBANK (https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/SBRCY/), Russia's №1 bank, to join it's event: SBERTALKS 2.0. $NIMFA

check this out mate!!

This is good news for investors.  Unreliable projects are not inviting Sberbank.  Successful performance on SBERTALKS 2.0
coinstalker23

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:26:01 PM

as i read the nimfa white paper it has a potential, A VERY high potential of success, As I understand it ! correct me if I'm wrong
@s31joemhar
Yes sir you are right ! the whitepaper really emplain well the project of this token ! it is on lending and exchange for any crypto to nimfa tokens!
have you read the security of the tokens from the white paper ? Terms & conditions.
Legal disclaimer. its on page 23 onwards thats a bit creepy for me !

thanks for the update  but this get my nerves shake !!
(f) you agree and acknowledge that in the case where you wish to purchase any NIMFA
tokens, the NIMFA tokens are not to be construed, interpreted, classified or treated as:
(i) any kind of currency other than cryptocurrency;
(ii) debentures, stocks or shares issued by any person or entity (whether Nimfamoney
and/or the Distributor)
(i) rights, options or derivatives in respect of such debentures, stocks or shares;
(ii) rights under a contract for differences or under any other contract the purpose or
pretended purpose of which is to secure a profit or avoid a loss;
(iii) units in a collective investment scheme;
(iv) units in a business trust;
(v) derivatives of units in a business trust; or
(vi) any other security or class of securities.
Br.CAT

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:28:46 PM

NIMFA token was SUCCESSFULLY added to https://www.myetherwallet.com/  as a basic Ethereum token. Go check it out!
s31joemhar

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:44:34 PM

@s31joemhar
Yes sir you are right ! the whitepaper really emplain well the project of this token ! it is on lending and exchange for any crypto to nimfa tokens!
have you read the security of the tokens from the white paper ? Terms & conditions.
Legal disclaimer. its on page 23 onwards thats a bit creepy for me !

thanks for the update  but this get my nerves shake !!
(f) you agree and acknowledge that in the case where you wish to purchase any NIMFA
tokens, the NIMFA tokens are not to be construed, interpreted, classified or treated as:
(i) any kind of currency other than cryptocurrency;
(ii) debentures, stocks or shares issued by any person or entity (whether Nimfamoney
and/or the Distributor)
(i) rights, options or derivatives in respect of such debentures, stocks or shares;
(ii) rights under a contract for differences or under any other contract the purpose or
pretended purpose of which is to secure a profit or avoid a loss;
(iii) units in a collective investment scheme;
(iv) units in a business trust;
(v) derivatives of units in a business trust; or
(vi) any other security or class of securities.

Woooahh!! does this mean NIMFAtokens are bann inn USA and singapore? or what ?
you are fully aware of and understand that you are not eligible to purchase any NIMFA
tokens if you are a citizen, resident (tax or otherwise) or green card holder of the United
States of America or a citizen or resident of the Republic of Singapore
Br.CAT

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:49:12 PM

NIMFA token was SUCCESSFULLY added to https://www.myetherwallet.com/  as a basic Ethereum token. Go check it out!
This is one of the grat move that nimfamoney did!!i saw many ICO got their pre launch sold all icos ! finish all but theres no exchanger or not listed anywhere this will satisfy some or even more investor as the crowd sale still on going!!
I hope that the NIMFA tokens will shoot and show a good profit. Good luck NIMFA, continue to advance for success and hopefully grow rapidly
coinstalker23

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:08:28 PM

This is one of the grat move that nimfamoney did!!i saw many ICO got their pre launch sold all icos ! finish all but theres no exchanger or not listed anywhere this will satisfy some or even more investor as the crowd sale still on going!!
I hope that the NIMFA tokens will shoot and show a good profit. Good luck NIMFA, continue to advance for success and hopefully grow rapidly

I think it will because it show many traits that will surely make profits for the users and the developer. And According to Nimfa's roadmap if they get to the point of success by march 2018 they'll improve the platform in the views of the user. This is a good ico to invest.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:32:00 PM

I think it will because it show many traits that will surely make profits for the users and the developer. And According to Nimfa's roadmap if they get to the point of success by march 2018 they'll improve the platform in the views of the user. This is a good ico to invest.
this will be a success if the road map will be follow ? but what if and only if and i hope not !! the crowdsale will not be a sold out ? what wiill happen to hose coin? and will this project have enough budget for that ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: