Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:48:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DFSCoin is now Fantasy Gold Coin-- Fantasy Sports and eSports - Live  (Read 38231 times)
TwistedXT

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:38:55 PM

Thanks for letting us know, our devs were woking on the explorer today becuase it looks like iquidus has some outdated npm packages, I will tell them to get it restarted when they get back in

You're welcome Nico.

I wish you the best of luck with your new coin  Smiley

onlytemporary

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 08:03:10 PM

Ok all ive been offline for a bit due to being really sick but I'm starting to feel better and am back. I'm working hard on cleaning up the reward or bounty campaign and would love to get feedback from you all here on bitcointalk. We would love to get the community involved more and spread the word about DFS and what it has to offer. Please PM me with any ideas and they will be considered.

Is there any chance we can get some snazzy looking banners and/or Facebook type images to help spread the word?

Also, I mentioned earlier about the DraftDaily site, that there seems to be some issues. I played in the 450K TD contest this weekend, but there is no record of it on the site. Are there some database reporting issues on the site?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
NicoDFS (OP)

Activity: 160

FGC Dev

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 08:32:12 PM

Ok all ive been offline for a bit due to being really sick but I'm starting to feel better and am back. I'm working hard on cleaning up the reward or bounty campaign and would love to get feedback from you all here on bitcointalk. We would love to get the community involved more and spread the word about DFS and what it has to offer. Please PM me with any ideas and they will be considered.

Is there any chance we can get some snazzy looking banners and/or Facebook type images to help spread the word?

Also, I mentioned earlier about the DraftDaily site, that there seems to be some issues. I played in the 450K TD contest this weekend, but there is no record of it on the site. Are there some database reporting issues on the site?

Hi, yes we have some banner ads you can use, PM me in the slack group pls and I'll get you sorted out.

On DraftDaily we have Guaranteed to Start (GTD) contests and contests that need to fill up with the required amount of players
the 450k TD contests was a 50/50 league that did not fill up, if you paid an entry fee then your account will show a refund to you.

Hope thats clear. Let me know if you have any other questions

cryptoburst61

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:54:17 AM

is this coin like footycash? it seem very the same because of fantasy sports. i have some footy coins and now i will get some dfscoins because i like the concept of fantasy sports coin, i think this type of coins have very big future so it is good time to buy now.
NicoDFS (OP)

FGC Dev

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 02:28:58 AM

is this coin like footycash? it seem very the same because of fantasy sports. i have some footy coins and now i will get some dfscoins because i like the concept of fantasy sports coin, i think this type of coins have very big future so it is good time to buy now.

Come try out our fantasy site, we have fantasy football and baseball available now on DraftDaily.com

edivanicarvalho

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:45:14 AM

Is solo mining working and profitable at the moment?
NicoDFS (OP)

FGC Dev

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 04:53:32 AM

Is solo mining working and profitable at the moment?

Solo mining is working but profitablity will depend on your hashpower like all other mining you can check the current network hashing and difficulty on our block explorer
http://139.162.189.133:3001/

pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:55:59 AM

This year 2017 has been too good for Sports fantasy ICOs, i see too many ICOs related to sports fantasy. What is new in this thread? Moreover which exchanges are you planing after coinexchange? as coinexchange is not much credible.

NicoDFS (OP)

FGC Dev

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 05:02:23 AM

This year 2017 has been too good for Sports fantasy ICOs, i see too many ICOs related to sports fantasy. What is new in this thread? Moreover which exchanges are you planing after coinexchange? as coinexchange is not much credible.

Hi, well first I'd like to invite you to play our games, at DraftDaily.com and see what we have to offer and then come over to our slack group and see what a great community we have going. I have pinned a power point presentation with many of the upcoming features we have. once you see out game and the updates we are working on I think is will be clear why we are calling ourselves "The Official Coin of Fantasy Sports"

We will be updating this thread with more info very soon but our next goal is a listing on Cryptopia.

onlytemporary

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 08:57:12 AM

Hi, yes we have some banner ads you can use, PM me in the slack group pls and I'll get you sorted out.

On DraftDaily we have Guaranteed to Start (GTD) contests and contests that need to fill up with the required amount of players
the 450k TD contests was a 50/50 league that did not fill up, if you paid an entry fee then your account will show a refund to you.

Hope thats clear. Let me know if you have any other questions

Oh my bad, I thought the 450K TD contest was guaranteed to run no matter if it filled or not. I will be playing in some other contests this weekend.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Astrali

Activity: 281
Merit: 130

Crypto Addicted

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 12:57:31 PM

pool.cool.lc added another port for ultra high end devices

http://84.200.24.120:5555/getting_started

84.200.24.120:3155 --> URL (difficulty 131072)

happy mining! Smiley

Greetings - Astrali

Join the mining! pool.cryptopowered.club    Smiley   || Need a miner? Rent one! MiningRigRentals
explosive

Activity: 224

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 04:26:06 PM

Up coming DFScoin events and projects!

DFScoin is going to do a airdrop to the bitcointalk community.
We want to give more people the opportunity to see what DFS has to offer.
The rules are simple, in order to participate in the airdrop you will have to download the DFScoin wallet
Windows - https://github.com/NicoDFS/DFSCoin/raw/master/dfscoin-qt-windows.zip
Linux - https://github.com/NicoDFS/DFSCoin/raw/master/dfscoin-qt-linux.tar.gz
and then create a account on draftdaily.com https://draftdaily.com/
and then PM me with your wallet address and a screenshot showing that you made your account.

You are not required to join a competition on draftdaily.com to enter but we do suggest you try it out and see what the platform has to offer.

The airdrop will be going on for a limited time We will announce it with more detail and a official start within the next few days.

DFScoin would also like to announce that it will have a official discord for the DFS community.
https://discord.gg/JSBgmVS

We also are working on a ANN revision and a new bounty program all of which is coming in the next few weeks if not sooner.
We appreciate all of you who have already joined the DFS family and commit to a standard of work ethic that exceeds expectation.
With the revision of the ANN thread we will be laying out a roadmap of the next few months with basic goals and guidelines that we plan to meet on time. We want to try and hold our selves to a higher standard in the crypto space and put in the work for our user base and investors that they truly deserve. Check back often for the up coming announcements we look forward to hearing from you guys along the way.

Sincerely the DFScoin team
RESH1ST

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:30:40 PM

Nice

The rules are simple, in order to participate in the airdrop you will have to download the DFScoin wallet
and then PM me with your wallet address and a screenshot showing that you made your account.

You are not required to join a competition on draftdaily.com to enter but we do suggest you try it out and see what the platform has to offer.

The airdrop will be going on for a limited time We will announce it with more detail and a official start within the next few days.

DFScoin would also like to announce that it will have a official discord for the DFS community.

We also are working on a ANN revision and a new bounty program all of which is coming in the next few weeks if not sooner.
We appreciate all of you who have already joined the DFS family and commit to a standard of work ethic that exceeds expectation.
With the revision of the ANN thread we will be laying out a roadmap of the next few months with basic goals and guidelines that we plan to meet on time. We want to try and hold our selves to a higher standard in the crypto space and put in the work for our user base and investors that they truly deserve. Check back often for the up coming announcements we look forward to hearing from you guys along the way.

MrBean13

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:31:27 PM

Amazing update. The news just keeps rolling in from the DFS team.
explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 04:44:02 PM

Amazing update. The news just keeps rolling in from the DFS team.

This is just the start so you guys have a idea what we are planning and working on. As we complete and deliver on this we will have more detailed and precise announcements that will make it a lot easier for investors to know exactly what to expect from us and when. We think its important to be on the same page as a team and also with the people who support us day to day.
Kurbz

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:31:51 PM

awesome stuff guys,
having discord is a perfect way to reach out to have great engagement with the DFS community, that's great to see and the essence of a honest and open coin team.
looking forward to future news!
keep rocking.
K.
explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 05:46:43 PM

awesome stuff guys,
having discord is a perfect way to reach out to have great engagement with the DFS community, that's great to see and the essence of a honest and open coin team.
looking forward to future news!
keep rocking.
K.

Thanks for the support! Discord is going to be great for the community in my opinion its the best community chat available. The ann revision is going to be really big I think because its going to really open the doors to long standing members here so they can get a detailed layout of the next few months and know exactly what to expect.
explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 05:47:30 PM

CryptoCommander

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:01:35 PM

Awesome work devs! It's always nice to see quality projects back by a quality team. Looking forward to watching this thing take off.
explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 08:15:14 PM

I will be answering PM shortly everyone give me just a little bit longer ok
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: