Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:50:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DFSCoin is now Fantasy Gold Coin-- Fantasy Sports and eSports - Live  (Read 38231 times)
DraftDaily

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:45:51 AM

Come Mine with us http://dfscoinminingpool.com/
Pardon_the_fukk

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:46:05 AM

why coinexchange.io wallet offline since forever.
explosive

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 06:04:18 AM

5000 DFScoin giveaway!
https://steemit.com/contest/@dfsexplosive/dfscoin-giveaway-5000-dfscoins-to-the-winner
NicoDFS (OP)

Activity: 160

FGC Dev

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 04:15:17 PM

We have several updates we are working on, including several partnerships like the one with Optima Fantasy Sports. One of the main updates we were trying to push this past week was a fully redesign on DraftDaily.com, making it more modern and 100% mobile ready! The new design plus new partnerships will help greatly in our marketing and user retention for our fantasy games. The design work is 99% done and we have been beta testing the newly designed site for all functions. We will release the new design once all the basic user functions have been tested and are working. We dont want to release the new design on the live site until ALL functions are working properly. I will be posting screen shots of the new design now so you can see the progress. Later in the week we will announce a new partnership, one that will show fantasy players that we are serious about having the BEST fantasy site available. As we all know we already have the best crypto fantasy site, just go check for yourself!

onlytemporary

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 05:19:00 PM

Thanks for the latest update Nico. I like the new look...it should help to attract new users to the site.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
DFSMack

Activity: 243
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:04:49 AM

Mine DFS Coin here

http://www.dfscoinminingpool.com
JeremyB

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:41:42 AM

Thanks for the update.
The new design is quite better. Keep up the good work!
explosive

Activity: 224

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 07:29:34 PM

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@dfsexplosive/dfscoin-and-draftdaily-com-with-a-completely-new-design

Re-steems much appreciated!
JoePhoenix

Merit: 250

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:02:21 AM

This project deserves a lot of attention. Anyone who wants to invest into a legit project, I suggest you check out DFSCoin. The price now is a bargain, go get some. I promise you will make some profit this 2018  Wink

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
JeremyB

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:54:57 AM

Upvoted & resteemed. Too bad I don't use steemit too much and do not have a lot of followers.
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:07:49 PM

The new DraftDaily site design looks good. Can't wait for it to go live.
Been plenty of big announcements lately. Great work by the dev team, keep them coming.
My DFScoins are loving sitting back staking in my wallet.  Grin
blink_stun

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:36:36 PM

I have been waiting to play NBA Fantasy on Draftdaily. Is it already available and no more issues with stats?

I have 4k DFS allocated for playing in Draftdaily

DFSMack

Activity: 243
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:49:03 PM

I have been waiting to play NBA Fantasy on Draftdaily. Is it already available and no more issues with stats?

I have 4k DFS allocated for playing in Draftdaily

Yes the NBA stat issue has been fixed. Plenty of head 2 head contests on www.draftdaily.com
NicoDFS (OP)

FGC Dev

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:05:03 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 10:31:19 PM by NicoDFS

DFSCoin Updates For Dec. 1 2017

The month of November was very productive for the DFSCoin Team and Community, Here is our progress report:

PARTNERSHIPS

DFSCoin has entered into several important partnerships this month, our the first partnership we announced was with Optima Sports Group and https://OptimaFantasySports.com We are working with Optima to add DFS as a payment method for their premium fantasy sports lineup tools. Players will be able to create a fantasy team using their AI and import it to DraftDaily.com

From the Optima Fantasy Sport website:

"Start creating better lineups with our scientific lineup tool. Most fantasy sites package the same data easily found on normal sports sites. We use a tremendous amount of additional data to remove the guesswork from your lineups. With Optima Fantasy Sports, it's a science, not guesswork."

While we finish the integration with Optima they have provide us with an exclusive discount code for all DFSCoin community members, please join the DFSCoin dicord to receive your code.  https://discord.gg/JY9awN4

"We use artificial intelligence to analyze mounds of data to bring you the very best experience possible. Because our system is constantly improving, your results will continually get better. It's math. It's science."

Our second partnership with with http://FantasyData.com, one of the industries' best live sports stats provider, we will be adding their fantasy apis from NFL, NBA, MLB, NASCAR, PGA, Soccer and more in the coming weeks. Using FantasyData as our stats provider will let players know we are reporting trustworthy data and allow for better injury reports in all sports and player news.

Buy DFSCoin with Credit Cards

I have been in talks with several credit card providers who have approved us, for taking deposits on our fantasy sports sites. We are now looking at which is the best company for us to work.

Fantasy Sites Added

https://FanLucci.com is now live for DFSCoin deposits, FanLucci.com provides Fantasy Football, Basketball, Soccer, Horse Racing and more. Be sure to signup today and check them out.

DESIGN WORK

As posted above we made great progress on the new design and mobile responsiveness of https://DraftDaily.com, this is a major improvement for the end user experience. The dev team has been beta testing the new design over the last 2 weeks and we should be ready to push the new design to the live server in a matter of days.

With the new design completed for DraftDaily.com the next site to be redesigned is our main information site http://DFSCoins.com, work has already begun and we will update that site in a few days.

NEW FUNCTIONS

We added a new command to the DFSCoin deamon, linux wallets and source code. This is NOT a mandatory update for casual users, pool operators, or exchanges. This new command is part of a new web wallet and API being developed that will make DFSCoin use in e commerce smother for the end user.

Work continues on our ELO rating, brackets tournaments and ladders tourneys. We hired an additional full time dev this week to keep us on track for our planned updates. I want to thank the DFSCoin community for your support, as always we will continue to work hard and provide the best fantasy sports game play and eco system available.   

onlytemporary

Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:28:30 PM

Thanks for the latest update Nico. DFS continues strengthen....I just love this dev team. We are in for a great future. I will be playing in another NFL contest this weekend.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
NicoDFS (OP)

FGC Dev

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:32:17 PM

Thanks for the latest update Nico. DFS continues strengthen....I just love this dev team. We are in for a great future. I will be playing in another NFL contest this weekend.

very welcome, I actually posted it by accident before I was done, have another look Smiley

Nixeus

Activity: 144

Hello, i'm Nixeus :)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:18:36 PM

Hello ! I now really hope DFS will recover to 1.2k satos Smiley
cryptofutureis

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:28:39 PM

Please help! I can't withdraw. Response from Inspect console shows my email is bounced, but I fixed email long time ago. I wrote to support 2 times, like 3 weeks ago and week ago, but seems like you just didn't see my email since you think that email in bounced, but in fact it works like charm. More above I didn't found option how to change email.

ForgingBlock focuses on providing integrated solutions and builds infrastructures for developing a community to facilitate the merchants adopting cryptocurrency payment. You can find their more information at the official website at ForgingBlock
NicoDFS (OP)

FGC Dev

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 02:26:03 PM

Please help! I can't withdraw. Response from Inspect console shows my email is bounced, but I fixed email long time ago. I wrote to support 2 times, like 3 weeks ago and week ago, but seems like you just didn't see my email since you think that email in bounced, but in fact it works like charm. More above I didn't found option how to change email.

Hi, I dont any pending withdraw requests, please use the support contact for on the site for faster reply https://www.draftdaily.com/public/support/add-request or on discord, thanks

duongtien86vn

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:41:13 PM

I like it What great news! I actually have an account with Fanpicks because they are one of the only fantasy platforms that still offers collegiate sports. I am really looking forward to see how they integrate with DFS Coin. Good luck success!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: