Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:25:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DFSCoin is now Fantasy Gold Coin-- Fantasy Sports and eSports - Live  (Read 38236 times)
ErvinWalters

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:02:05 AM

As a fan on games I really appreciate your project.

Can you, please, tell me, what's the current state of it? What's your progress thus far and what are your predictions for the future?

I hope it goes big Smiley

Thank you!
aan001

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:11:13 AM

The price correction has already occurred, I think DFS will go to 3000 sats more again. easy  Smiley

▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▄▄█████
                     ▀▀██████████
  ▀██████▄             ▄████████
    ▀██████▄        ▄██████████
      ▀██████▄    ▄██████▀  ██
        ▀█████▀▄██████▀     ▀
          ▀█▀▄██████▀
          ▄▄█████▀▄▄
        ▄██████▀▄████▄
      ▄██████▀  ▀██████▄
   ▄▄█████▀       ▀██████▄
████████▀           ▀██████▄
██████▀               ▀██████▄
.stableDEX.
ϟ

ϟ

ϟ
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
█████   ████████████████
██████▄▄▄█████████████████
▐██████   ██   ▀    ▀██████▌
▐██████   ██   ▄██▄   █████▌
▐██████   ██   ████   █████▌
██████   ██   ████   █████
█████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

newsoft

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 11:58:47 AM

When we can see DFS in new markets ? (binance , ....)
frackz

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:11:16 PM

As confirmed on the previous page they will go to bittrex very soon. Binance hopefully after that!
frackz

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:13:05 PM

The price correction has already occurred, I think DFS will go to 3000 sats more again. easy  Smiley
Too many panic sellers.. they are leaving a shit exchange and going to Bittrex, have amazing updates for us, and everyone is scared? I'm hodling this one.. 3000 sat easy.  Smiley
They could improve there communication however...
I'm pretty sure not even 5% of the traders knows they are going to Bittrex. I only saw it by coincidence because they retweeted someone else who interviewed the CEO.
So for DFS Staff: If you have great news or updates, share it!!!
NicoDFS (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

FGC Dev

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:15:31 PM

It's the same project this 2 website ?
->http://dfscoins.com/
-> https://www.digitalfantasysports.com/

DFSCoins.com is our website, we are not a part of that other project in any way

duep

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:35:37 PM

As confirmed on the previous page they will go to bittrex very soon. Binance hopefully after that!

Does someone have an actual link to something confirming bittrex? I don't see any confirmation on previous page. Only a question and an answer that states they will try to do it after swap. That is no confirmation of it actually happening. Something about an interview but cannot find any recent interview or any mention of bittrex. A question in telegram about bittrex but no answer.
NicoDFS (OP)

FGC Dev

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:13:51 PM

Does someone have an actual link to something confirming bittrex? I don't see any confirmation on previous page. Only a question and an answer that states they will try to do it after swap. That is no confirmation of it actually happening. Something about an interview but cannot find any recent interview or any mention of bittrex. A question in telegram about bittrex but no answer.

Bittrex was mentioned by me as one of the exchanges we planned to list on, that is still the case but... right now we are focused on the swap, once its done we will look again to listing on additional exchanges

mountainskyman

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:59:13 PM

If we refer others to DraftDaily, do they receive any bonus coins just for joining?
NicoDFS (OP)

FGC Dev

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 11:08:18 PM

If we refer others to DraftDaily, do they receive any bonus coins just for joining?

No, there is a Refer A Friend program that pays 35% rev share any time your sign ups enter a paid contest. The pay per sign up affiliate system is being developed now and will pay a commission when a user makes purchases DFS on DraftDaily to play.   

explosive

Activity: 224

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 11:55:57 PM

DFScoin/FantasyGold DraftDaily.com marketing announcement Q1 2018

We have been actively and aggressively pursuing marketing for the start of the 2018 year. Some of the Q1 marketing we are looking at is as follows.

1. Radio commercials and mentions
2. Player endorsements
3. Banner ads on popular sports forums and websites
4. Aggressive email ads
5. Magazine ads

The above list is just to give investors an idea on what we are doing on the marketing end. We work as a team on everything and we have all been extremely busy moving the project into its next phase of growth. As most of you know marketing is a very important part of any projects growth. We like to work hard and earn our place and I feel we have done that and are continuing to do that. I'm spearheading Q1 marketing if any investors or community members have questions or suggestions feel free to send me a DM and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Please remember we are very busy working on the project so be patient I will get back to you.

We are entering an affiliation with RotoWire.com!
I had a great phone call today and have committed to several aspects of this affiliation. This is an affiliation that is huge in the growth of the DFScoin/FantasyGold and DraftDaily.com.
This is a process and will not be live overnight but you will start to see this affiliation take shape over the next 3-6 months.
Here are some of the things we have in the works.

1. FantasyGold/DraftDaily.com in the upcoming issue of ROTOWIRES Fantasy Football magazine.
2. Regular Podcast mentions and commercials.
3. Featured ads and marketing with a reach of millions of Fantasy sports users world wide.
4. Regular commercials on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio.

Above and beyond this amazing affiliation I have been in talks with multiple athlete management company's and we are actively speaking with several managers of athletes who are interested in our project. A lot of people are taking notice of what we are doing. DFScoin/FantasyGold and DraftDaily.com will be the number one choice for fantasy sports!

We cannot control the market investors do, but what we can do is exactly what we have done for the duration of this project and that is continue to work hard and produce. We have shown time and time again why we are the best team in crypto, it's because we are all very passionate about what we do. As an investor if you look at us you will see a great long term investment with huge up-side. We will continue to grow and as we grow so will your investment.

Thanks to all of our great supporters out there
Sincerely DFSexplosive
Marketing and PR DFScoin/FantasyGold and DraftDaily.com(edited)
jrelcess26

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:51:13 PM

Promising update. Waiting for it to materialize. To the moon!
vbn19

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:05:40 PM

what is swap?
dfs is coin now.
swap to what? change to token erc20??
now can not buy this coin from exchange??
DFSMack

Activity: 243
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:57:17 AM

what is swap?
dfs is coin now.

MasterNode Update

DFSCoin Community,

As you all know we aim to be the best Daily Fantasy Sports site on the market and since our fantasy sports sites are the best, DFSCoin must also be the best we can make it. Therefore as announced before we are updating our code and adding masternodes, as well as re-branding DFSCoin as FantasyGold. 

Here are the details so many people have been asking for:

Ticker: FGC
Algo : NIST5
Block Time: 90 Seconds

FantasyGold will have a Max Supply of only 27,000,000 down from 210,000,000

The current total supply will be reduced 10 to 1 for the swap, menaing that if you are holding 100,000 DFS will receive 10,000 FantasyGold.

Masternodes will require 10,000 FantasyGold as Collateral (100,000 DFS)

We are already in talks with Coinexchange and Cryptopia about conducting the swap

FantasyGold will be a PoW / Masternode Coin for the first 12 months favoring Masternodes as follows

50% Miners / 50% Masternodes
40% Miners / 60% Masternodes
30% Miners / 70% Masternodes
20% Miners / 80% Masternodes

It will take aprox 90 days to reach the 20% / 80%. The PoW phase will end in 12 months.
After 12 months PoS staking will be enabled. Block rewards will be split in PoS phase as follows:

45% PoS
45% Masternodes
10% Dev Fund

The 10% Devfund will be used to further FantasyGold and MN owners will be able to make proposals and vote on how to best spend the Devfund.

Block Rewards will be as follows:

1st Year:

Q1 50
Q2 43.75
Q3 37.50
Q4 31.25

Once the PoS phase has ended Block rewards will continue to decrease quarterly until year 6 where is will stay at 1.625 FGC until the 27,000,000 FantasyGold has been reached

Kryptokunkku89

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:45:15 PM

what is swap?
dfs is coin now.

MasterNode Update

DFSCoin Community,

As you all know we aim to be the best Daily Fantasy Sports site on the market and since our fantasy sports sites are the best, DFSCoin must also be the best we can make it. Therefore as announced before we are updating our code and adding masternodes, as well as re-branding DFSCoin as FantasyGold. 

Here are the details so many people have been asking for:

Ticker: FGC
Algo : NIST5
Block Time: 90 Seconds

FantasyGold will have a Max Supply of only 27,000,000 down from 210,000,000

The current total supply will be reduced 10 to 1 for the swap, menaing that if you are holding 100,000 DFS will receive 10,000 FantasyGold.

Masternodes will require 10,000 FantasyGold as Collateral (100,000 DFS)

We are already in talks with Coinexchange and Cryptopia about conducting the swap

FantasyGold will be a PoW / Masternode Coin for the first 12 months favoring Masternodes as follows

50% Miners / 50% Masternodes
40% Miners / 60% Masternodes
30% Miners / 70% Masternodes
20% Miners / 80% Masternodes

It will take aprox 90 days to reach the 20% / 80%. The PoW phase will end in 12 months.
After 12 months PoS staking will be enabled. Block rewards will be split in PoS phase as follows:

45% PoS
45% Masternodes
10% Dev Fund

The 10% Devfund will be used to further FantasyGold and MN owners will be able to make proposals and vote on how to best spend the Devfund.

Block Rewards will be as follows:

1st Year:

Q1 50
Q2 43.75
Q3 37.50
Q4 31.25

Once the PoS phase has ended Block rewards will continue to decrease quarterly until year 6 where is will stay at 1.625 FGC until the 27,000,000 FantasyGold has been reached

WOW, NIST5 algo! Didnt know that! This is going to be big one for sure. Really exciting months coming for us Cool
ka11

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:25:21 AM

Hello  DSF team -

Congrats on your vision and product. I'm trying to understand DSFCoin and have some questions.

1) Why do we need a new coin here for the problem we are addressing here? Why can't they (fantasy sports platform/site owners) use an existing crypto currency?
2) Say a crypto currency team, say, Dash, approaches these fantasy sports site/platform owners for using Dash as the payment channel to eliminate the current payment short comings. How would DSF can win over Dash (or any coin) here? What are DSF coin's strong selling points?
3) Why master nodes are required in DSF coin world? Is it going to be similar to DASH? What power do these master nodes will have?
4) Can you also share road map and current progress?
waterworks

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:21:12 PM

HODLing DFS, this coin is going to take off soon.
DFSMack

Activity: 243
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:09:02 AM

Announcement:

DraftDaily.com & DFSCoin/Fantasy Gold would like to introduce Mark Petrozzella to our Team.
Mark will be the New Business Developement Manager. Mark has 23 years of experience in sales, advertising, marketing, traffic tracking, digital marketing, social media, social media marketing, brand building, fantasy sports, sports marketing, web visibility, media buying, fantasy sports,daily fantasy sports and overall search engine optimization. This is huge for our Team and Investors. You Can Check out Mark’s Profile Here  https://www.linkedin.com/in/markpetrozzella
cybergminer

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:07:38 PM

Announcement:

DraftDaily.com & DFSCoin/Fantasy Gold would like to introduce Mark Petrozzella to our Team.
Mark will be the New Business Developement Manager. Mark has 23 years of experience in sales, advertising, marketing, traffic tracking, digital marketing, social media, social media marketing, brand building, fantasy sports, sports marketing, web visibility, media buying, fantasy sports,daily fantasy sports and overall search engine optimization. This is huge for our Team and Investors. You Can Check out Mark’s Profile Here  https://www.linkedin.com/in/markpetrozzella
This is good news, I bought right away after reading the development on releasing the new whitepaper on discord, now I'm just waiting my money to make 300-500% gain or more before selling some  Grin Grin
yappieweikang

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:21:07 PM

If bounty program is ready, that will be great!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: