Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:49:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When $10k?  (Read 2017 times)
chesthing (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:46:52 PM

For me we 10,000 dollars in the after few years or 2-3 years because as of now the price of bitcoin is veryhigh and still continue and i believe before end of this year2017 the price of bitcoin maybe around 5000 dollars and the price of bitcoin in the year of 2018 will be 6000-8000 dollars and in the years of 2020 maybe around 8000-10000 dollars and for sure if that happen many people become instant millionaire because they earn a lot of profit.

Price went up 4x from 3 years ago, but that was a deflated coin suffering from Mt Cocks fiasco and China bans. You reallly think the next 3 years will see this same growth?

I do not believe that growth will be as strong in the years to come. Bitcoin has already made a leap over the past year. And now the growth of its price is unlikely to be as rapid. If bitcoin reaches such a large price, it will happen in 50 years

The market cap is tiny. The average person still has either never heard of it or doesn't have a clue what it is even if they have heard the word. I think your opinion is way off.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:10:30 PM

Bitcoin is famous for winter rallies, we can see 10.000 USD in November. I see some similarities about this rise and 2013 rise. If things go well there's no reason for dump, Bitcoin could go 10k easily with another rally. Though it needs to pass 3k strength first.
Bitcoin has changed considerably in many aspects since 2013 and, thus, I don't think it is a good reference.
Same, I think, Bitcoin is still too young to draw any reasonable conclusions regarding seasonals.
Having said all that, I do see a next spike, coming as soon as the next month, as quite probable. But I don't think we will pass the $3500 mark that easily. As soon as we cross $3k we are in the uncharted territory and it is extremely difficult to make any educated guess what will happen there.

this space is intentionally left blank
chesthing (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:15:36 PM

Bitcoin is famous for winter rallies, we can see 10.000 USD in November. I see some similarities about this rise and 2013 rise. If things go well there's no reason for dump, Bitcoin could go 10k easily with another rally. Though it needs to pass 3k strength first.
Bitcoin has changed considerably in many aspects since 2013 and, thus, I don't think it is a good reference.
Same, I think, Bitcoin is still too young to draw any reasonable conclusions regarding seasonals.
Having said all that, I do see a next spike, coming as soon as the next month, as quite probable. But I don't think we will pass the $3500 mark that easily. As soon as we cross $3k we are in the uncharted territory and it is extremely difficult to make any educated guess what will happen there.

If this market was similar to the 2013 market we would have dumped back to $600 by now instead of near the ath. Confidence in the long term is on a much higher level than then. People pretty much get that the next halving is going to make the price go way up, and there are a hell of a lot more big players invested now.
I think we see $10k next year.
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:28:23 PM

Good to see such positivism here. Even if it's different than 2013 rally we are sure that Bitcoin will make new highs. In the long term everybody win some. Maybe next year, maybe 5 years later, one thing is for sure: We'll see $10k.
chesthing (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:34:31 PM

Good to see such positivism here. Even if it's different than 2013 rally we are sure that Bitcoin will make new highs. In the long term everybody win some. Maybe next year, maybe 5 years later, one thing is for sure: We'll see $10k.

What on earth is there not to be positive about? I am still blown away by the burst from the last year and a half.
Not everybody wins in a bull market, bears and many day traders get decimated.
Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 11:08:32 PM

If this market was similar to the 2013 market we would have dumped back to $600 by now instead of near the ath. Confidence in the long term is on a much higher level than then. People pretty much get that the next halving is going to make the price go way up, and there are a hell of a lot more big players invested now.
I think its impossible that we can see $10k value next year and i think it takes more years around 2020 to 2022 is the possible that i think the price can be reach in $10k value because after halving like other said the price can be double after halving ..
Because we are relaying on demand and supply so our supply will reduce that can affect the market price and increase more value.

Make crypto as your bank.
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:29:43 PM

I think its impossible that we can see $10k value next year and i think it takes more years around 2020 to 2022 is the possible that i think the price can be reach in $10k value because after halving like other said the price can be double after halving ..
Because we are relaying on demand and supply so our supply will reduce that can affect the market price and increase more value.
The price won't double due halving alone. That would require most previously mined coins to literally disappear. The prices will definitely go up though.
TeeBone

Activity: 502
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:01:53 AM

Sometime between now and the next halving. Patience grasshoppers...
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:40:29 AM

The crypto market cap is still relatively tiny.

Market cap is irrelevant so do not pay much attention to it.
$10k should be achieved at about less than 2 years from now. We are so close on the 3000 USD mark and once we crossed that line, it would be not that too hard to achieve new ATHs. And to think that "less than 2 years" is a long time, then it would be not impossible to achieve the 10,000 USD target.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:12:50 PM

Yes the opportunity is open when we look at the current bitcoin price. The increase in bitcoin price every year can reach 100%, this is indeed a tremendous movement. Yes it may take 3 to 5 years to see bitcoin has a price of 10K USD. This is indeed a dream but all the circumstances of bitcoin at this time always starts from a dream.
kevinn669

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

Tokens That Store Virtual Energy

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:23:44 PM

Yes the opportunity is open when we look at the current bitcoin price. The increase in bitcoin price every year can reach 100%, this is indeed a tremendous movement. Yes it may take 3 to 5 years to see bitcoin has a price of 10K USD. This is indeed a dream but all the circumstances of bitcoin at this time always starts from a dream.

I would like this dream to become a reality. But I'm used to trusting in logical thinking and it tells me that bitcoin can not achieve such a high price.
It seems to me that in order to achieve such a price, the popularity of bitcoin should grow several times. And it grows very smoothly now.

████████████                                                     
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███          ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       
 ██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███         ██▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀ ▐███▌   ██▀▀▀▀██▄▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀       
 ██     ██  ███   ▄▄    ██▄    ▀    ██     ██ ██   ██     ██    ██           
 ██ ▄▄▄██▀  ███  ████   ▀██████▄    ██    ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ██ ▄▄▄██▀    ██           
 ██  ▀██▄   ███   ▀▀    ▄    ▀██    ██    ███████  ██  ▀██▄     ██           
 ██    ▀██▄ ███         ██▄▄▄▄██    ██   ▐█▌   ▐█▌ ██    ▀██▄   ██           
 ▀▀      ▀▀ ███          ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀   ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀   ▀▀           
            ████████████     █████████████                                   
                                       ███                                   
         ████████ ██▄      ██          ███  ████████▄   ▄▄█████▄▄  ██▄     ▄██
         ██       ████▄    ██     ▄▄   ███  ██    ▀██ ▐██▀     ▀██  ▀██▄ ▄██▀
         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██▀███▄  ██    ████  ███  ██   ▄▄██ ██              ▀███▀   
         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ▀███▄██     ▀▀   ███  ██ ███▀▀  ██    ██████     ▐█▌   
         ██       ██    ▀████          ███  ██  ▀██▄  ▐██▄     ▄██     ▐█▌   
         ████████ ██      ▀██          ███  ██    ▀██▄  ▀▀█████▀▀      ▐█▌   
                              ████████████                                   
      ▄▄▄▄        ▄███▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄       ▄████▀
               █████   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀   
 ▀▀████████▌ ▐██▌     
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀ ▄▄   
               █████▄ 
             █▄ ▀████▌
             ███  ▀███▌
             ███    ▀▀▀
             ███       
             ███       
             ███           
            ▐███▌     
           ▄█████▄     
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Register and Get Access
Facebook   Telegram
Twitter       Announcement
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 03:16:47 PM

After seeing the recent leap nearing the $3000 I think it is possible in about two years too. Big numbers make Bitcoin get attention, and attention can make it go very very high in a short time, precisely because market is still low. Things can grow a lot when there is a little market, but tend to grow more slowly when market is widespread and established.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:07:58 PM

When $10k?

Bitcoin price can reach $10k in 2017. There is not really that small chance for that. But after that price will be reach there will be huge correction and price would stabilize at around $5k.   Most people would not fell price reached that high, since would not sell on top.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:47:06 PM

Maybe after the increase in block size to 2MB towards the end of the year, or maybe sooner than that if things stay bullish. Four digit coins might become history soon, and in a few years become as unattainable as double digit coins are today. Hopefully in a few years people will be making threads entitled "when $100k".

This will happen eventually anyway. We're going step by step. Remember how fast we hit $2.000 this year after march's hard fork rumors. If bitcoin could maintain its development, we'll hit $10.000 within 10 years for sure.

10? Nah. 2. Probably less but I'm just assuming some exchange will get hacked or something big and negative will happen. That always slows down price increases.
Yeah but damn--we're still very near the ATH and we just popped back from a$1000 dive!  $10,000 is a very high number for the next year, but I do believe it could happen.  Could.  And I've been meaning to save my sig campaign earnings, but I keep spending it.  Now I'm really starting to question paying for stuff with bitcoin.  I don't think I'm going to sell or otherwise let go of any crypto that I get.  That's always turned out to be a real bad idea.
I actually started paying for food deliveries in BTC because I ran out of Fiat, haha. I just parked all of my Fiat minus what I need for rent and utilities in cryptos or stocks though. No point in keeping any money in the bank with interest rates so ridiculously low.

Since bitcoin is keeps on increasing due to Users increases.But it takes few years from now. In 2020 the price will as increased by what you thought or think .If the price of bitcoin crossed 10000,means many investor may get very much huge profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:06:56 PM

I doubt we see $10k that quickly. New ATH is easy, and should be within the reach of the  next spike. But $10k is another ball game. Closer to the next halving we may have a shot at it.

this space is intentionally left blank
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:30:43 AM

I doubt we see $10k that quickly. New ATH is easy, and should be within the reach of the  next spike. But $10k is another ball game. Closer to the next halving we may have a shot at it.
The fact is that the forecasts for today are really very many and which will be realized incomprehensibly. Although it would be nice to shoot the price up to 10,000 dollars for one Bitcoin. But should I expect 50,000, I do not even know.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:06:57 AM

Maybe after the increase in block size to 2MB towards the end of the year, or maybe sooner than that if things stay bullish. Four digit coins might become history soon, and in a few years become as unattainable as double digit coins are today. Hopefully in a few years people will be making threads entitled "when $100k".
Nobody can make threads if you are not letting people to be free like that as you see there is a huge role of bitcoin in these types of cases because everybody is not the same. So bitcoin is understand all around the world problems so nobody can say that there will be threads and more because everyone believe that bitcoin is right place so we should say that yes.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:58:58 AM

another halving should bring the price to new highs, less coins on the market and hopefully people will keep holding...

So 10K will not be so hard to reach in 2/3 years.

People will always continue to hold their coins - it has been like that since the very beginning, and it will continue to stretch out in the forthcoming years. In general, coins will become less affordable as per whole unit price (yes, I know people can buy fractions), and that will give people an extra stimulance to keep holding. People realize that if they spend or sell their coins, they might end up having to buy their coins back at higher levels.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:15:32 AM

The crypto market cap is still relatively tiny.
Crypto Market is insignificant not without reason - average Joe either never heard about Bitcoin or it is sceptical about it.
Mainly because he is feed with mainstream news about 'Bitcoin being tool for terrorists" and other bullshit.
Some things cannot be accelerated and take time to grow - I would rather see stable growth based on increased adoption rate than speculative bubble like we had in 2013.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:08:50 AM

This will happen eventually anyway. We're going step by step. Remember how fast we hit $2.000 this year after march's hard fork rumors. If bitcoin could maintain its development, we'll hit $10.000 within 10 years for sure.

10? Nah. 2. Probably less but I'm just assuming some exchange will get hacked or something big and negative will happen. That always slows down price increases.
Yeah but damn--we're still very near the ATH and we just popped back from a$1000 dive!  $10,000 is a very high number for the next year, but I do believe it could happen.  Could.  And I've been meaning to save my sig campaign earnings, but I keep spending it.  Now I'm really starting to question paying for stuff with bitcoin.  I don't think I'm going to sell or otherwise let go of any crypto that I get.  That's always turned out to be a real bad idea.
I know it can be difficult to not spend out bitcoin but if we really want to get profits then we need to do our best to avoid that and see if you can use fiat instead.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: