Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:54:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HUB] Hubii Network - A Blockchain-based Decentralised Content Marketplace  (Read 23523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:39:54 PM

The Hubii Network project team needs to strengthen the marketing aspect, which is beneficial to the long-term development of the project.
They are meeting in London the next two days to finalize everything regarding marketing, and it should begin within the following week.
Yeah i heard on the telegram that Jacobo going to London today and he said that we will see latest news on Tuesday.
Well now they are working and start the marketing. This is the sign of success and we will see all time high HBT price again.
Hubii Network just need to list on bigger exchange, after the list on big exchange price will be skyrocket.  Cool HODLing HBT.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:31:30 PM

The Hubii Network project team needs to strengthen the marketing aspect, which is beneficial to the long-term development of the project.
They are meeting in London the next two days to finalize everything regarding marketing, and it should begin within the following week.
Yeah i heard on the telegram that Jacobo going to London today and he said that we will see latest news on Tuesday.
Well now they are working and start the marketing. This is the sign of success and we will see all time high HBT price again.
Hubii Network just need to list on bigger exchange, after the list on big exchange price will be skyrocket.  Cool HODLing HBT.

We all have been waiting for the big move for a long while, but there is a feeling it'll be bigger than I expected.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
ninobtcx

Activity: 418
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:02:35 AM

Been over 2 months now we've been waiting for the release of the exchange and striim airdrop. What's the current state of affairs?
Also I'd like to know more about the extent of the partnership with Telenor.
linhmax

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:41:35 PM

how would investors of film projects receive their share of profits from the project? investors provide HBT/ETH to the project and receives back a ”StarWarsCoin”? how would we change the StarWarsCoin back to fiat? would the finished film be released through Hubii (stored on your servers) and everytime it is streamed/played up somewhere there will be some fiat revenue collected that would be paid out to StarWarsCoin holders? or.. how?
ninobtcx

Activity: 418
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:07:25 AM

Buying support on idex and forkdelta has been destroyed, looks like the price is set to drop to the 20's and 30's.

Hubii Network (HBT) may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b611ce1a589aa60dbb914df

No point, minor exchanges with free listing are completely useless.
ShariCo

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:53:10 PM

I'd love to join the signature bounty of this project.@Team, will you announce the bounty program here?
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can't wait to promote this project!
qianliwen888666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:10:11 AM

Hubii project team to continue to fuel, do not let ICO investors disappointed. I haven't sold a single coin at the moment and continue to wait for the further growth of the Hubii project.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:35:28 AM

Hubii project team to continue to fuel, do not let ICO investors disappointed. I haven't sold a single coin at the moment and continue to wait for the further growth of the Hubii project.

I also believe the team and project, but unfortunately we haven't heard much lately or I missed.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:53:16 PM

I also believe the team and project, but unfortunately we haven't heard much lately or I missed.
yes because hubii did not advertise their project or do marketing. that's why you missed
but they will start that soon and its going to be big hopefully
right now the every token and coin is going down even the best
just need to wait and i think should have buy more at current down price 
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:22:50 PM

Hubii will be trade pair with BTC first time. Happy to see that Hubii Team working very well but haven't started marketing.
We will HODL HBT for long term and we are waiting for more updates.
https://twitter.com/CoinxPro/status/1027819399946760192
popethatonedude

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:37:43 PM

I think most Erc20 ICOs will now (need to) sell the ETHs which they raised because their internal calculatory valuation thresholds get triggered. This should result in a final sellout until end of August. Right after should be a good time for profound projects like HBT to gain attention.
paxautelemanus

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:52:03 PM

Ethereum txn fees is ways lower than BTC, faster txn, got Smart contracts on top & not controlled by Bitmain == more decentralised 😝
fearx93

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:52:45 PM

Next while is going to be great for an airdrop while Ethereum is dumping, cheap fees and cheap Ethereum 😂
luxxun89

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:53:51 PM

I think it's the fundamental pillar IMO in regards to Bitcoin. With ethereum I don't really know what to think. Nobody really knows what ethereum's usecase actually is
nahuelmunoz

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:54:26 PM

Further, Bitcoin should be considered the protocol with least risk and it would therefore be smart to consider implementations on this protocol as a plan B?
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:30:40 AM

The concept of Hubii project is not bad. The exchange has not been able to keep investors completely losing enthusiasm. This is very bad.
looks like market is at the worst state in crypto history
eth price is too much down and its impact on eth based ERC20 tokens
every token's price is down more then 60% in just 3 months some of then are worst
hbt price was more then 1$ and now its 22 cents i think its a lot undervalue token right now
project and developments are going good
by my point of view it is the best time invest in crypto and good projects like HBT
Vpbank2018

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:34:04 AM

This project aims to be a blockchain content marketplace which I personally think is not a great concept as the userbase it targets, doesn't actually need this type of project currently. The project is greatly executed and has a dedicated team and a well designed but lengthy website too but it would only be successful if it somehow gets large user base which I don't think would be possible so I would not consider investing in this project.
chacha4twenty

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:03:59 AM

The concept of Hubii project is not bad. The exchange has not been able to keep investors completely losing enthusiasm. This is very bad.
looks like market is at the worst state in crypto history
eth price is too much down and its impact on eth based ERC20 tokens
every token's price is down more then 60% in just 3 months some of then are worst
hbt price was more then 1$ and now its 22 cents i think its a lot undervalue token right now
project and developments are going good
by my point of view it is the best time invest in crypto and good projects like HBT
1+ agree with you...crypto was going down badly in past days.. especially ethereum going down badly..
ethereum price is going up ... you are right good time to buy more hbt at low price..
in coming months hbt will be rise ATH price....
Sergey9921

Merit: 6

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:37:26 PM

This project aims to be a blockchain content marketplace which I personally think is not a great concept as the userbase it targets, doesn't actually need this type of project currently. The project is greatly executed and has a dedicated team and a well designed but lengthy website too but it would only be successful if it somehow gets large user base which I don't think would be possible so I would not consider investing in this project.
There are benefits for users which are mentioned in the whitepaper. The users don't necessarily need to know they're using blockchain, instead they could enjoy the benefits, as they already have an existing content platform that distributes media to around 50 million people. They would simply migrate those users to the new platform and they could continue using the service as they always have, while enjoying more benefits that blockchain offers, while the content creators and contractors enjoy lower fees and faster payouts. The partnerships they have would allow them to reach many more users, so I don't think there's much of a problem with getting new users.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:04:49 AM

There are benefits for users which are mentioned in the whitepaper. The users don't necessarily need to know they're using blockchain, instead they could enjoy the benefits, as they already have an existing content platform that distributes media to around 50 million people. They would simply migrate those users to the new platform and they could continue using the service as they always have, while enjoying more benefits that blockchain offers, while the content creators and contractors enjoy lower fees and faster payouts. The partnerships they have would allow them to reach many more users, so I don't think there's much of a problem with getting new users.
yes alot of benefits for HBT users. and its also attracting more investors
HBT holder get good benefits in future
existing content platform is great. i hope soon migration to the new platform will happens and content creators and contractors enjoy lower fees and faster payouts.
Hubii works for blockchain scalability and new partnerships that hubii making is much beneficial for its user 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: