Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:01:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Dmarket - the worlds first decentralized, cross-game marketplace.  (Read 35759 times)
BHMDJ

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:24:33 PM

Hey guys, I'm very interest with this projet as an old counter-strike player so keep it going ! Just to be sure, what's the max supply exactly ? I'm struggling a little bit to find out (150.000.000) ?

Cheers,
D_market (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

We Make Virtual Assets Real

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:52:01 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 07:23:12 PM by D_market

Hey guys, I'm very interest with this projet as an old counter-strike player so keep it going ! Just to be sure, what's the max supply exactly ? I'm struggling a little bit to find out (150.000.000) ?

Cheers,

Hey, BHMDJ! It's amazing to see old CS fans here as well! Smiley
The 136.037.245 DMarket Tokens is our hard cap.

D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:55:09 PM

Can you please specify your question? If you are talking about big investors selling all of their token and, by doing this, dropping the price of the DMarket token, then we have come up with the solution: not to offer any discounts to investors during the presale. This leads to the fact that a person who invests in DMarket truly believes in the project and will stick to his or her investment.
During the crowdsale we also limit the maximum investment to $10k.  

This measures will help stabilize the market of DMarket Token.
That's what I meant, you have a good tactic that will protect the token from a sharp reset. I am sure that you will become a model for other ICO.

Thanks for the feedback - we appreciate it!

D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 01:54:35 PM

Who thinks, is the project good, is it worth investing, what potential? How much will the coin grow, in what terms?

Hi, ilkach, we have already given some insights on how will the price of the token increase with more game developers joining DMarket.

We have a huge demand for tokens now. With a number of AAA developers joining our project in the near future, the price of tokens will go only up since we're issuing a very limited amount of tokens and DMT will be the only currency on the platform.

By investing during the crowdsale you'll get tokens that will be tradable on exchanges very soon.

AlexRej

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:14:11 PM

Hm up until shortly I thought this is legit but I want to say that I don't like their double role either. You shouldn't be conducting several ICOs at the same time. I would not even do it just to prevent the drama from coming up that we are seeing here. Ill-considered decision in my opinion but maybe still legit.

Well, I stopped getting why someone saying it's 2 ICO's at the same time. As far as I know, DMarket crowdsale ends up on 28th of November. I checked the time for the DreamTeam project and they're starting their presale in December. It seems like they don't run two icos simultaneously. Plus, the projects are very different and it's quite understandable that they are doing two campaigns. From what i heard in the recent interviews, Panchenko is working on DMarket 95% of the time, while Alex is on top of this other project.

For me, the biggest reason to trust Dmarket team is that they don't offer any sort of discounts for both presale and crowdsale. The bigger discount you give to people, the more they would buy because of the discount.  If they are up for the 'money grab', why would they limit the opportunity to get more money?  This seems illogical.
D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:47:48 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2018, 02:13:03 PM by D_market

More than 10k of our contributors have already been whitelisted for the crowdsale! Thanks for the huge support!

The token sale starts in less than 24 hours! Be sure to get whitelisted: https://dmarket.com/

Veveto

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:11:57 PM

Hello to all,

I was really interested in this project but I have to admit that this 2 ico with only one month between them is kind of suspicious.
Morevoer why Dmarket team does not give any explanation on this fact.
I checked the other project too and it is not exactly the same but still quite close.
Well, I do not know if I will participate anymore.
That' s a bit sad since I have been following this project from July.
For those who say they must be honest based on the fact they do not gave a discount during the pre-ico,  is it a true proof ?.
I mean most of the ICO know that now small investor do not want to feed whales anymore. Plus if Dmarket trully has two Ico would it not be better for them to reinsure investor that they are not trying to grab money  Undecided ?.

VV
Jacob70

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:34:14 PM

Here is something everyone should be aware of regarding Dmarket and to think twice before you invest:

This is Dmarket’s main team as found on their official website https://dmarket.io/

Now check this other ICO called DreamTeam https://token.dreamteam.gg/

Anything suspicious here? (Notice how they added an extra Y on 'Alexander Kokhanovsky', using different photos and swapping the heads order) The exact same founding team are in both ICOs 17 Days apart. You may be thinking the other site is a scam? No, they are actually running 2 ICOs using the same team at the same time!

Why would you run 2 ICOs at the same time from the exact same team? There is no logical explanation here apart from trying to extract as much money from people who are not aware of this. Shame on you! At least complete the road map for one of your ICO (which one are you doing?) before starting another!

Can you explain this? Still no updates on why you have the same team on both ICOs websites, and now you changed the date to 6 days apart. So running 2 ICOs 6 days apart from the same team with hardcap of over 100 million. I think your potential investors deserve answers. If your answer is that you already built the app, then why do you need to raise money? This is a pure cash grab, especially if you are running 2 ICOS at the same time with huge hardcaps.

Hi Jacob. Apologies we haven't returned to you earlier. We have updated our White Paper some time ago, to be precise before the start of the presale. You can check it here: https://dmarket.io/assets/documents/DMarket_white_paper_EN.pdf
Please check 'Our Team' section, you will find everyone who's working on Dmarket there.

Cheers,

DMarket Team

I cannot believe you continue to spread lies and expect that no one is going to notice your cash grab and intention to lie to everyone. YOU ARE RUNNING 2 ICOS AT THE SAME TIME. 6 DAYS APART. Why don't you just admit the truth. Adding random names and faces is not going to fix this issue. You are the founding team and you guys are trying to pull off 2 ICOs in excess of 100 Million Dollars Hardcap 6 days apart!

Your intention is NOT to create a proper cryptocurrency that is decentralized but instead place a skin on your existing business and raise as much money as possible and then run away. YOUR INTENTION IS TO TAKE MONEY ONLY, if that wasn't the intention YOU WOULD NOT BE RUNNING 2 ICOS 6 DAYS APART!!!!!

Not only that but look at the ICOtracker review, your token is useless and does not need to exist:

EVERYONE BE WARNED. THE FOUNDING TEAM ARE RUNNING 2 ICOS 6 DAYS APART at https://dmarket.io and https://token.dreamteam.gg/. The hard-caps are in excess of 100 million. INVEST AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS IS NOT NORMAL. NO FOUNDING TEAM SHOULD BE RUNNING 2 ICOS AT THE SAME TIME. HUGE RED FLAG.

So Dmarket team are you just going to ignore this and assume that running 2 icos is perfectly normal with hardcaps of excess of 100 million? At least tell your investors you are involved in 2 ico 6 days apart. This is VERY IMPORTANT information!

For anyone looking to invest WAIT till AFTER THE ICO! Every ICO has dumped in this market (Especially since Dmarket offered huge bonuses to early investors) The fact that the same team is running 2 ICOS 6 days apart is a huge huge red flag. Be wise with your money.
D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 12:09:35 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2018, 02:14:08 PM by D_market

The Final Token sale starts in just 5 hours! Become a part of the new age of Gaming now: https://dmarket.com/

rohqit

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:52:53 PM

wow 2 icos weeks apart, thanks for the heads up. I like to know the icos I invest in will be the prime focus of the devs. Hard enough to get one of these to succeed.
AlexRej

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:10:46 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 05:08:11 PM by AlexRej

wow 2 icos weeks apart, thanks for the heads up. I like to know the icos I invest in will be the prime focus of the devs. Hard enough to get one of these to succeed.
They've been addressing this issue countless amount of times. Despite the fact that founding members are the same, team are completely different. You should do your own research if you really want to know facts in comparison to some random things enjin bitcointalk moderator are saying.

D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 05:07:49 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2018, 02:14:44 PM by D_market

The Final crowdsale is live! We started sending emails with invitations for the token sale! Check yours and join us: https://dmarket.com/

alphaque

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:17:39 AM

will dmarket coin listed in any external exchange that we can trade? Or i can use the coins to buy service only?
Jacob70

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 07:43:46 AM

They've been addressing this issue countless amount of times. Despite the fact that founding members are the same, team are completely different. You should do your own research if you really want to know facts in comparison to some random things enjin bitcointalk moderator are saying.

You are kidding right? So you are actually saying it's ok for the same main team to run 2 icos at ounce and only 6 days apart? hahahahaha
This is a clear and direct money grab and looks like people realized the truth and the ICO has crawled to a halt and will not even get close to selling out. Let me repeat this, NO FOUNDING TEAM SHOULD BE RUNNING 2 ICOS AT THE SAME TIME. FOCUS ON 1 ICO AND 1 COIN, DO IT WELL AND THEN YOU CAN START ANOTHER ICO. Go ahead ask Vitalik what he thinks about the same team running 2 ICOs 6 days apart. You know what we would call it? GROTESQUE.

What Dmarket did is utterly shameful and hurts the entire ICO industry. Stay away from https://token.dreamteam.gg/ it's just another money grab by the Dmarket team (the same faces, the same titles, the same old story)

Edit: Wow just checked https://token.dreamteam.gg/ and they moved the ico 30 days into the future... talk about playing with dates and scamming people..
-Coincookie-

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:47:03 AM

Hi,

i got 2 mails for sending ETH or BTC to the same address. So it seems, i registered twice. Is the email adress linked to the ETH Address? Does everyone gets an individual one?

How will the tokens be delivered? will you create a new dmarket wallet or will it be sent as a ERC20 token to the myetherwallet?

thanks for your help
CC
-Coincookie-

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:56:19 AM

Why am i the only guy who thinks that is okay if 3 guys a building 2 companies? I own a Bracelet Company and also a small Startup for App Development. Noone cares if i raise money in Company1 and also in Company2. A company is a own legal entity and actually it would be illegal to start just one fundraising and move the money from COmpany1 to company2.

If these 3 guys had 2 good ideas and 2 good use cases for using the Blockchain Technlogy it is fine. If you believe in just one project support this one, if you believe in both split your money.

Thats just my thinking. Hope they dont run away Smiley
CC

- follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/coincookie -
Jacob70

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:00:52 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 08:39:44 AM by Jacob70

Why am i the only guy who thinks that is okay if 3 guys a building 2 companies? I own a Bracelet Company and also a small Startup for App Development. Noone cares if i raise money in Company1 and also in Company2. A company is a own legal entity and actually it would be illegal to start just one fundraising and move the money from COmpany1 to company2.

If these 3 guys had 2 good ideas and 2 good use cases for using the Blockchain Technlogy it is fine. If you believe in just one project support this one, if you believe in both split your money.

CC

Why are they hiding this fact then? Why not promote the other ICO on the Dmarket website and state, hey investors! we are running 2 ICOS at the same time. We didn't even release the token yet, but we are happy to take your money from both ICOs!

IF the same team is creating a cryptocurrency that yet to be used or proven, then it's expected for the team to focus on 1 ICO not 2.

It's like telling your wife, hey honey, I'm going to marry another women and you will be wife #1 and there will be wife #2 at the same time! and will sleep together at the same time!

It's very simple. The team must focus on 1 ICO, otherwise the clear motive is TAKING MONEY without giving a shit about investors!!!

Let me put it another way. Dmarket is disloyal to their own coin! They don't care that much about the dmarket token coin, but more about ETH and BTC they can raise. Look at Vitalik, he's amazing, do you see him creating another coin? He's focused on ETH and only ETH! To get a cryptocurrency used an adopted requires EVERYTHING YOU HAVE, if you split your focus into 2 then you don't care! This is what Dmarket is telling investors, they are splitting their focus and they just want money. Aka give me your btc and eth and I'll give you worthless token in return.
Ablaze

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:54:25 AM

CC

Why are they hiding this fact then? Why not promote the other ICO on the Dmarket website and state, hey investors! we are running 2 ICOS at the same time. We didn't even release the token yet, but we are happy to take your money from both ICOs!

IF the same team is creating a cryptocurrency that yet to be used or proven, then it's expected for the team to focus on 1 ICO not 2.

It's like telling your wife, hey honey, I'm going to marry another women and you will be wife #1 and there will be wife #2 at the same time! and will sleep together at the same time!

It's very simple. The team must focus on 1 ICO, otherwise the clear motive is TAKING MONEY without giving a shit about investors!!!

Let me put it another way. Dmarket is disloyal to their own coin! They don't care that much about the dmarket token coin, but more about ETH and BTC they can raise. Look at Vitalik, he's amazing, do you see him creating another coin? He's focused on ETH and only ETH! To get a cryptocurrency used an adopted requires EVERYTHING YOU HAVE, if you split your focus into 2 then you don't care! This is what Dmarket is telling investors, they are splitting their focus and they just want money. Aka give me your btc and eth and I'll give you worthless token in return.
Stop spamming, Jacob. You've got your answers multiple times and still grueling. If you do not like Dmarket - go back to your Enjin perfect team, but do not flood in this thread, it's really annoying to see the same message every day.
Fanatico777

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:07:11 PM

When will the currency be listed in an exchange? And which will it be?
alphaque

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:19:01 AM

will dmarket coin listed in any external exchange that we can trade? Or i can use the coins to buy service only?

can the dmarket team answer this question?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: