Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 03:57:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Dmarket - the worlds first decentralized, cross-game marketplace.  (Read 35761 times)
Strad

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:40:15 PM

The program will be runnin in April.
kevinantonio

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:02:33 PM

I still have faith in DMarket otherwise I wouldn’t have waited. Just feeling bad that they dont update as there are so many things to update us about.
D_market (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

We Make Virtual Assets Real

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 06:46:44 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 12:30:35 PM by D_market

The DMarket team is currently at The North American Bitcoin Conference in Miami, FL! Our CEO, Volodymyr Panchenko took the stage with his keynote 'How to Avoid Hidden Risks and Pitfalls While Investing in ICOs'!

Strad

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:51:36 AM

It’s been so long after presale of Dmarket...
For now, Dmarket in theory is an excellent idea. What part exactly does not comply with SEC? If you are paying the best legal consultants, and they are Americans, then there shouldn’t be any problemos..
Just don’t let the authorities shut down Dmarket platform anytime in the future for legal reasons. If Dmarket has to be taxable, then do it, if there isn’t any other way. Cause goverments are doing this only for terorism purposes, that is their excuse, but along the way, they want to collect additional tax for them, great. Who doesn’t love governments?
Is the problem in the platform or legal issues with Dmarket being on an exchange? There are a lot of coins on an exchange , available for Americans also...
Make sure American government never banns Dmarket in USA. That is what we are waiting for. Otherwise Dmarket could have been on the exchanges a long time ago.
macknight

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:10:01 PM

I invested in Dmarket cause at that time it was only token to buy/sell in game stuff. Cause of this it had big potentional but now there are I guess atleast 2 similar coins and it`s losing battle if DMT don`t give working product and lists on more exchanges than Ether Delta. It small supply makes it very viable if it will work.

Also guys check Viacoin  Wink
Strad

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:33:34 AM

Check Wax token, it does similar things, but has enormous token number.
D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:45:03 PM

It’s been so long after presale of Dmarket...
For now, Dmarket in theory is an excellent idea. What part exactly does not comply with SEC? If you are paying the best legal consultants, and they are Americans, then there shouldn’t be any problemos..
Just don’t let the authorities shut down Dmarket platform anytime in the future for legal reasons. If Dmarket has to be taxable, then do it, if there isn’t any other way. Cause goverments are doing this only for terorism purposes, that is their excuse, but along the way, they want to collect additional tax for them, great. Who doesn’t love governments?
Is the problem in the platform or legal issues with Dmarket being on an exchange? There are a lot of coins on an exchange , available for Americans also...
Make sure American government never banns Dmarket in USA. That is what we are waiting for. Otherwise Dmarket could have been on the exchanges a long time ago.

Hi, Strad. We're currently waiting for SEC to release the clarification statement regarding ICOs in the US. Despite having the best legal team in the crypto, we, however, can't push US regulators. Neither can our legal partners. The main point for SEC is to protect US citizens from investing in projects. As of now, SEC meticulously checks every single ICO project, where US investors could've been involved. That means, if the US citizen contributed to the project, SEC has all the rights to do their research and check if everything went according to the US laws. Our take on this one: it is true that we had a bunch of US contributors and now one of our key tasks is to omit any issues with SEC regulation. We've already spent hundreds of hours with the legal team to pursue our goals. Currently, our own deadline of hitting an exchange is the end of February 2018. Let me explain: the team is planning to present a full-fledged product by the end of Q1 and hitting the exchanges is essential for the platform. At the end of the day, gamers need a place to buy our tokens in order to start trading items. After all, our end users are gamers, not crypto people.

Hope I managed to shed a light on what's happening with exchanges.

Cheers

D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:14:22 PM

The second video from our 'How-to' series has arrived! In this guide, we explain features of the Dashboard - one of the key components of UX. Have a look:

https://youtu.be/99rpFglqqmA

Strad

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:45:52 PM

Ok, I love Dmarket even more now!
Of course Dmarket is created for gamers, not crypto people, that is actually the reason why it will be successfull for crypto people along the way. There is more gamers than crypto users today, so actually gamers will become crypto people if they want low fee transactions on Dmarket platform. This just needs to be legal, and then only wait for the market to grow over time and with this ammount of circulating token supply, both gamers and crypto people will be satisfied. I still am a Dmarket believer!
OpenBook1

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:04:33 PM

Hey, where is page with team on your website? Now there are only Advisors page... Whats happened?  Shocked
D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 04:29:41 PM

Hey there. We've restructured the website a bit, but our full team is still in the WP. Please, check it out: https://dmarket.io/assets/documents/DMarket_white_paper_EN.pdf
Page 28th and forth.

eduardocastellano

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:11:42 AM

Honestly i think this year will be the year for decentralised exchanges so really all thats needed is this project to deliver on the platform - the community can list and sell DMT regardless of SEC regs.
D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:43:26 PM

‘Today only a few ICOs actually show you all the incoming transactions during the tokensale’, - read key points from Vlad’s Panchenko speech at the North American Bitcoin conference in Miami, FL: https://medium.com/@dmarket/today-only-a-few-icos-actually-show-you-all-the-incoming-transactions-during-the-tokensale-ed29995d1787

NastyaSilvera

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:09:36 PM

I still have faith in DMarket otherwise I wouldn’t have waited. Just feeling bad that they dont update as there are so many things to update us about.
DMarket currently sells 49,497,194 tokens, valued at $ 19,069,984, but the number of DMarket tokens will be strictly limited.
macknight

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:47:30 PM

Today only a few ICOs actually show you all the incoming transactions during the tokensale’, - read key points from Vlad’s Panchenko speech at the North American Bitcoin conference in Miami, FL: https://medium.com/@dmarket/today-only-a-few-icos-actually-show-you-all-the-incoming-transactions-during-the-tokensale-ed29995d1787[/size]
[/quote]

Did all investors get founders mark? Cause I didn`t and I was even testing that demo version.
Strad

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:09:49 PM

I think you have to buy it...
Strad

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:19:57 PM

...and isn’t there gonna be about 57 000 000 tokens total...?
retlaw04

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:08:28 PM

What was the token price on ICO? And when will D-Market be listed on exchanges? I didn´t find this info on the website from DMarket.

D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 12:17:56 PM

Today only a few ICOs actually show you all the incoming transactions during the tokensale’, - read key points from Vlad’s Panchenko speech at the North American Bitcoin conference in Miami, FL: https://medium.com/@dmarket/today-only-a-few-icos-actually-show-you-all-the-incoming-transactions-during-the-tokensale-ed29995d1787[/size]

Did all investors get founders mark? Cause I didn`t and I was even testing that demo version.
[/quote]

Hello, macknight. We have issued a limited number of Founders Marks. Every DMarket supporter was able to buy it from us. Now, you can get one of them from other contributors as well. 

D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 01:33:29 PM

What was the token price on ICO? And when will D-Market be listed on exchanges? I didn´t find this info on the website from DMarket.

Hi retlaw04, Token exchange rate during 1st crowdsale was 1 ETH = 1,000 DMarket tokens. For the second phase of the sale - The exchange rate was 1 ETH = 750 tokens.  Due to issues with SEC regulations uncertainty we haven't listed on exchanges, but are looking into opportunities to list. The deadline for the listing is the end of the February 2018 since the exchange is essential for our platform. We'll keep you guys updated.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: