Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:31:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Dmarket - the worlds first decentralized, cross-game marketplace.  (Read 35752 times)
kevinh63

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:57:03 AM

I notice that Dmarket accept BTC as contribution, but what is the ratio? like you mention on the website 1ETH = 750 tokens

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sindangzo

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:42:31 AM

hello where is link bounty campaign,,thanks
D_market (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

We Make Virtual Assets Real

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 12:03:22 PM

I notice that Dmarket accept BTC as contribution, but what is the ratio? like you mention on the website 1ETH = 750 tokens

Hey kevinh,

because the price of BTC is fluctuating constantly, that's why we decided to stick to ETH. When you're buying our tokens with BTC, just go to bittrex.com and check the ETH - BTC exchange rate and you'll get a number of tokens you'll get for your amount of BTC.

Cheers,

DMarket

D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 12:13:43 PM

hello where is link bounty campaign,,thanks

Hey there, we do not offer any bounty programmes during the sale.

D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 12:41:25 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 01:14:04 PM by D_market

What measures will you take to protect against dumping? (price movement of the token down)

Hi, eristica, first off, controlling the price of tokens is illegal and is absolutely against the spirit of the free market. As to how we can guarantee the price won't go down because of 2 reasons.
We have a huge demand for tokens now. With a number of AAA developers joining our project in the near future, the price of tokens will go only up since we're issuing a very limited amount of tokens and DMT will be the only currency on the platform.

D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 01:21:23 PM

Which rights do your tokens provide its holders with?

Dmarket token will be the only currency on the Dmarket platform. With the token, you will be able to buy, sell and exchange your virtual assets freely. After the end of the final token sale, we will be listed on one of the Top-10 exchanges and you'll be able to trade tokens as well. 

D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 01:31:15 PM

I am not a gamer but this project is interesting. How does a non gamer can benefit from it monetarily from your project, if I buy token of dmarket
[/quote]

Hey, ramkumarsharmam, sorry for the late reply! First of all. as more game titles and gamers will be joining the platform, the demand for tokens will grow accordingly. Considering the fact that we're issuing a limited number of tokens, the value of a single token will grow.
After the final token sale, we're planning to list on one of the top-10 exchanges, so you'll be able to sell your DMT tokens. This is a solid investment, and I'd recommend you checking our website and a white paper: dmarket.io

Cheers,

Dmarket Team

D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 01:38:00 PM

Any bounty program for Dmarket token as i want to join this great project bounty please reply if any bounty exists.

Hello,
shaheer001

We don't offer bounty programmes at all.

D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 02:11:47 PM

I love gaming, but I didn't understand the project concept. Explain it plz to me in a nutshell

Hey aldencio, sorry for the late reply. DMarket enables one-click sale or exchange of every virtual item between all games on any platform. This will turn every virtual item into real commodity for billions of gamers in the world.
Using our API, every game developer can easily connect the game to DMarket. That will increase lifetime value, revenue, and time spent in their games. Gamers will finally enter the global economy with virtual items, creating a new billion dollar marketplace in an instant.

ansuz

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:12:18 PM

Hello, I'd like to ask if I can just create an ETH wallet on this site https://www.myetherwallet.com/ and then enter wallet adress for coin selection or do I have to set something up yet?
Can I keep the coins on DMarket's pages and then forward them straight to the stock market?
Thank you.

Hey ansuz, in order to invest, you need to provide your personal wallet (not the one from exchanges). Keep in mind, that you would also need to take a small KYC procedure.
Regarding keeping your coins and exchanges: we're going to list on one of the TOP-10 exchanges in 30-60 days after the end of the token sale, so you'll be able to trade them freely.

Thank you, but I still don't understand? I did not find the answer to my question.

1. Ok, and personal wallet can I create new one on https://www.myetherwallet.com/ clasic for ETH coin?
2. Can I hold coin at your web and than send directly to the exchange where I will have DMC wallet?

Thank you.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:09:48 AM

So is it like people who play different games can acquire an asset for one game via the platform while selling an asset of another game they play? I am not really a game player, but I can imagine that there is a market for that.

Hi OZmaster! This sums up pretty much what we want to do. One thing to be added: we want every gamer to actually OWN their in-game items. Currently, you have a very limited number of options on what to do with your virtual assets. With DMarket you will be able to trade and exchange your items on any platform, that uses our API.

The market is huge as of now, but only 6% of gamers can trade items. We want to change this!

Very cool idea. I like gaming and I can imagine how useful such a marketplace would be. Do you have numbers about the market size or personal estimations? Or is it too hard to come up with some good indicators?

OZmaster, we do have some figures. Last year, the turnover of the in-game assets’ trade reached $4 billion. Keep in mind that this $4 billion were aggregated by only 6% of the gamers, which can trade at the moment. We want every single gamer to have an opportunity to trade their items. With our technology, the market of trading items will grow drastically.

Those are some big numbers. How does actually the transfer of digital assets work? Like, if a gamer has some item for one of his digital, let's say warriors, do all those games have a function where you can pass on an item to the warrior of another player? Are all those games which are relevant today equipped with a function to transfer in-game assets?

Not exactly like you've described. Along with blockchain and trading platorm, we're building a special API  for developers, so they can implement our solution and connect to our database. Currently, just a few of the major game titles have this feature and this is precisely the reason, why are we building our platform.  
The more game titles will implement our API, the more game items can be traded.

Sounds reasonable and it is what I more or less thought. Definitely a very cool concept and an interesting market to be conquered. And you also have a good timing I think with all those VR stuff coming up in the near future.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Jacob70

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 11:28:29 PM

Here is something everyone should be aware of regarding Dmarket and to think twice before you invest:

This is Dmarket’s main team as found on their official website https://dmarket.io/

Now check this other ICO called DreamTeam https://token.dreamteam.gg/

Anything suspicious here? (Notice how they added an extra Y on 'Alexander Kokhanovsky', using different photos and swapping the heads order) The exact same founding team are in both ICOs 17 Days apart. You may be thinking the other site is a scam? No, they are actually running 2 ICOs using the same team at the same time!

Why would you run 2 ICOs at the same time from the exact same team? There is no logical explanation here apart from trying to extract as much money from people who are not aware of this. Shame on you! At least complete the road map for one of your ICO (which one are you doing?) before starting another!

Can you explain this? Still no updates on why you have the same team on both ICOs websites, and now you changed the date to 6 days apart. So running 2 ICOs 6 days apart from the same team with hardcap of over 100 million. I think your potential investors deserve answers. If your answer is that you already built the app, then why do you need to raise money? This is a pure cash grab, especially if you are running 2 ICOS at the same time with huge hardcaps.
D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 12:28:36 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2018, 02:11:42 PM by D_market

Here is something everyone should be aware of regarding Dmarket and to think twice before you invest:

This is Dmarket’s main team as found on their official website https://dmarket.com/

Anything suspicious here? (Notice how they added an extra Y on 'Alexander Kokhanovsky', using different photos and swapping the heads order) The exact same founding team are in both ICOs 17 Days apart. You may be thinking the other site is a scam? No, they are actually running 2 ICOs using the same team at the same time!

Why would you run 2 ICOs at the same time from the exact same team? There is no logical explanation here apart from trying to extract as much money from people who are not aware of this. Shame on you! At least complete the road map for one of your ICO (which one are you doing?) before starting another!

Can you explain this? Still no updates on why you have the same team on both ICOs websites, and now you changed the date to 6 days apart. So running 2 ICOs 6 days apart from the same team with hardcap of over 100 million. I think your potential investors deserve answers. If your answer is that you already built the app, then why do you need to raise money? This is a pure cash grab, especially if you are running 2 ICOS at the same time with huge hardcaps.

Hi Jacob. Apologies we haven't returned to you earlier. We have updated our White Paper some time ago, to be precise before the start of the presale. You can check it here: https://dmarket.io/assets/documents/DMarket_white_paper_EN.pdf
Please check 'Our Team' section, you will find everyone who's working on Dmarket there.

Cheers,

DMarket Team

Brucelats

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:14:45 PM

When are Tokens going to be issued to our ethereum wallets? I paid 1 ETH like 2 months ago!

And, no i didnt enter "Know your customer" info, as it wasnt needed before.

Brucelats

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:15:50 PM

This is Dmarket’s main team as found on their official website https://dmarket.io/

Hi Jacob. Apologies we haven't returned to you earlier. We have updated our White Paper some time ago, to be precise before the start of the presale. You can check it here: https://dmarket.io/assets/documents/DMarket_white_paper_EN.pdf
Please check 'Our Team' section, you will find everyone who's working on Dmarket there.

Cheers,

DMarket Team

And what kind of answer is this?? Guy asked you to explain why you have 2 ICO active and some other stuff, not about your whitepaper.

ICOarray

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:03:55 PM

Comparison between DMarket and Worldwide Asset eXchange ICOs - https://icoarray.com/compare/dmarket-ico-vs-worldwide-asset-exchange-ico
D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 01:41:39 PM

[/quote]

Cheers,

DMarket Team
[/quote]

And what kind of answer is this?? Guy asked you to explain why you have 2 ICO active and some other stuff, not about your whitepaper.
[/quote]

The initial concern of Jacob was about having 'the same' teams. We have presented our full in the whitepaper, that's why we pointed that out.
As on the extension of Dmarket presale, we have released an official statement about it in our Medium blog:https://medium.com/@dmarket/dmarket-extends-token-presale-and-announces-the-new-dates-of-crowdsale-c2a886266e10

D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 03:44:24 PM

So, what's the purpose of having your token?

JuicyTrader, hi. The main idea of our project is turning virtual assets (in-game items) into the real commodity. Our tokens will be the only currency on the platform. With DMarket Tokens, you'll be able to tread any sorts of in-game items you have in the different kinds of games.

Brucelats

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:43:37 PM

Ok, thanks for answer.

I posted 1 question earlier. When will be our tokens from your DM market website be transfered to our ETH address? I have verified my addresses and i have 1000 Tokens, now i need them sent on MyEtherWallet.

When will that happen?

tbutterfly

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:52:53 AM

no bounty sir?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: