Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:58:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OMG] OmiseGO - Speculation & Discussion  (Read 50635 times)
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:09:36 PM

Bought at just below 10dollars what a drag..How long till 20 dollars?
when you are looking at new investments in ICO. the assets we can see people in their wallets. omisego have been more invested I think. The $ 50 price will come soon I think. may be able to see it in 2018.  Cool
Rahlar

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:07:57 PM

Roadmap

https://blog.omisego.network/omisego-roadmap-v-1-40bfca386e25
Rinso

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 01:17:24 AM

is there a recent update from OMISEGO?

price dropped from $ 10 now $ 7

maybe it could exceed the highest price before its

www.bitcoinisle.com
liuka

Activity: 829
Merit: 577

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:37:33 AM

OMG is high price at the moment at 0.0012 btc / OMG
why the price is so high? I see the total supply of OMG is 140M.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:17:49 AM

I am really surprise when i see omisego goes to 30x faster then i predict. Omise go is the only project with vitallik as advisor and also the token was sold out before ico. But i still worry if i buy it now it is too high already. Any advice at what price i can buy this coin ?
pasmas

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:48:28 AM

I am really surprise when i see omisego goes to 30x faster then i predict. Omise go is the only project with vitallik as advisor and also the token was sold out before ico. But i still worry if i buy it now it is too high already. Any advice at what price i can buy this coin ?

Not sure what will the price action in future depends on the news sadly.. But as I see the charts I see bottom forming. Do not belive would go lower than this cause all fuders and dumpers already dumped..holders left

▬▬▬▬ Lendoit ▮ P2P Cross Border Lending ▮ Lendoit ▬▬▬▬
All You Need Is Loan ▰▰ Revolutionizing the Lending Industry
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[TGE on December 2017]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mascrypto

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 10:06:58 AM

I invest OMG - the best team, good idea - this should be a big success.
Bergluft

Activity: 161
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:03:42 AM

I wish I bought more OMG, however, when I bought it I was between NEO, TenX and OMG.  NEO was coming off massive gains that dwarfed OMG and I just didn't like TenX as much.  I went with my gut and OMG has treated me good so far!
As compare to tenx i think OMG is way better than tenx and if we compare both with neo. i think neo is way better than that of both. As compare to the potential of these three to rise i think Neo is on number 1 than there is omg and tenx. i had invested in tenx a way back but i couldn't get the response that i was wondering from it and in return a got a severe loss which hasn't recovered yet but through neo i had gained alot.

Why do you think NEO is ahead? Can you be a bit more specific?

Ah yeah.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:32:11 PM

when you are looking at new investments in ICO. the assets we can see people in their wallets. omisego have been more invested I think. The $ 50 price will come soon I think. may be able to see it in 2018.  Cool
OMG is obviously a very lovely project and $50 by 2018 may actually sound feasible and I will not really be surprised. It has really proved itself worth the investment and in the next few years, I absolutely believe it would surprise a whole lot of people. I still always get angry with myself for not getting in early though, but there is still time.

Would really be a big success. Although I am still pretty much waiting for the few days before the 2X fork cause I have huge plans of stashing up at that dip and watching out the turn of events and profit after the dip. It seems to me more like a good bargain than the 2x. However, no one knows the future, so I might just have to play the card equally.
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:54:38 AM

when you are looking at new investments in ICO. the assets we can see people in their wallets. omisego have been more invested I think. The $ 50 price will come soon I think. may be able to see it in 2018.  Cool
OMG is obviously a very lovely project and $50 by 2018 may actually sound feasible and I will not really be surprised. It has really proved itself worth the investment and in the next few years, I absolutely believe it would surprise a whole lot of people. I still always get angry with myself for not getting in early though, but there is still time.

Would really be a big success. Although I am still pretty much waiting for the few days before the 2X fork cause I have huge plans of stashing up at that dip and watching out the turn of events and profit after the dip. It seems to me more like a good bargain than the 2x. However, no one knows the future, so I might just have to play the card equally.

I agree with your guys.. I just cannot understand who sells it so cheap. It is one of the best projects out there.. Do you think there is price manipulation from whales collecting?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:56:07 AM

I'm looking for the same advice and today OMG is at $6.51....I really don't know if we are at the botton of the dip, I don't know if is time to buy or wait for the next x2....have you found some fresh advices
Zakhal

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I love crypto

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:17:54 AM

Its dropping like stone. Who the hell is selling it and why? The devs?

Edit:

It looks like some robot is selling under the highest bids in etherdelta. It didnt pick my highest bids but some of the lowest ones. There is only one explanation for this. WHALES!
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:24:26 AM

Because everyone want to have more Bitcoin, that's why it is dropping fast. Just look at the price of Bitcoin which is exploding records...

Edit:

It looks like some robot is selling under the highest bids in etherdelta. It didnt pick my highest bids but some of the lowest ones. There is only one explanation for this. WHALES!
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:11:36 AM

Edit:

Please check all of the status of altcoins they're going down. bitcoin is causing the drops of value
Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:17:02 AM

Edit:

Please check all of the status of altcoins they're going down. bitcoin is causing the drops of value
The prices in etherdelta are not bitcoin but Ethereum. So Im not talking about bitcoin prices but ethereum prices. Omg price is dropping greatly in relation to Ethereum. I recently sold OMG for 0,035 eth but now Im buying it for like 0,021 eth.
pinarsusar

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:32:35 AM

there is no reason for omg price going down ıts just to work of whale
because omg realize road map this week and advisor is vitalik (the only project advisors is )
ı guess after theese speculate prıce will be moon
Delicat

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:42:17 PM

the price is tanking because of btc hard fork. but the main reason is the recent roadmap published that is straight pointless and no indication of any important event this year. maybe next year will be better.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:28:49 AM

the price is tanking because of btc hard fork. but the main reason is the recent roadmap published that is straight pointless and no indication of any important event this year. maybe next year will be better.

what do you expect to happen in just 2 months left for this year? I think the wallet sdk is vey important to happen if they hit this remaining months.
anotherbit

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:41:32 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 11:56:43 AM by anotherbit

Half year, maybe even less.
Lets make simple calculation.

Let say you want to buy BTC now and you have aver. 6500$. According this you will have only 1 BTC.

For the same amount you can buy 1083 OMG if the price will be 6$.

So most probably if you will be patient enough and will wait till realistic price of OMG when it would release wallet, mainnet etc of 20$ you will get 21660$.

It is 15 160$ profit.

Or you can wait till BTC will cost the same 21660$ to take your 15160$ profit.

Where chances are bigger? BTC to cost 21660$ in half year or OMG to cost 20$?

Simple calculation. Do not FOMO buy anything on rise (BTC or any other cryptocoin)

myfranco

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:54:22 AM

Edit:

The prices in etherdelta are not bitcoin but Ethereum. So Im not talking about bitcoin prices but ethereum prices. Omg price is dropping greatly in relation to Ethereum. I recently sold OMG for 0,035 eth but now Im buying it for like 0,021 eth.
Wrong. With the rise of BTC, ETH price is also falling down. Therefore, OMG/ETH will fall down too. Simple math.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: