Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:09:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ㉫ ENJIN COIN - World's most Secure Mobile Wallet RELEASED for BTC / LTC / ETH  (Read 101024 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
WitekRadomski

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for gaming!

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 02:00:22 AM

Quite a few gaming currencies have popped up recently if I recall correctly. What is the potential main advantage of your project over others?

There are a number of big things that give Enjin Coin a huge edge compared to the others in the space.

Enjin already has a thriving community network of 18 millions gamers and sees ~60 million global views per month, which will naturally speed ENJ adoption. Thousands of Minecraft servers use our Minecraft plugin and store module for selling virtual items daily, and tens of thousands of active gaming communities across 100’s of games use our cms, points systems, donations, ranks, and are hungry for a real value based connection between their in-game items and communities.

For game developers:

We're developing a cross-platform suite of software around Enjin Coin that make it easy for game developers to add blockchain to their games. Adding proper virtual items trading to a game takes more work than most game developers are willing to invest, so having a ready-to-go item platform will make it very appealing. Depending on the scale and complexity of the game, the developer may choose to use the game SDK, or simply use the Platform API for a simpler way to manage items and transactions. The API will not be centralized but hosted by multiple parties, so gamers can choose which platforms they trust.

We're focusing on ease of use for end users. We want to bring blockchain mainstream by making it extremely simple to use the wallet, allowing in-game purchases, trading and interaction while putting all the complexity into the background. The Smart Wallet will be the key to smooth adoption in gaming.

Our smart contracts are designed around the features gamers need. The Escrow smart contract will allow for safe transactions of game items between players with a simple user-interface. The subscription system will allow for true Paypal-like subscriptions with cryptocurrency. The payment gateway will allow for any group to setup multiple payees, enforced by the smart contract, which prevents leadership conflicts or takeovers.

All these and many other features, together, create a total solution for virtual items and virtual currency, that as a whole cannot be matched by any other solution in the space.

CTO, Enjin Coin - Smart cryptocurrency for gaming!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maximb

Activity: 164
Merit: 101

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 02:27:26 AM

We're excited to announce Pat LaBine, producer and technical director for acclaimed games such as Mass Effect, Anthem, Dragon Age and Jade Empire has joined the Enjin Coin Team as Technical and Strategic Advisor. Press Release:

https://www.enjin.com/blog/post/id/4412137-gaming-producer-pat-labine-joins-enjin-coin-team-as-technical-advisor

CEO - Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:40:05 AM

We're excited to announce Pat LaBine, producer and technical director for acclaimed games such as Mass Effect, Anthem, Dragon Age and Jade Empire has joined the Enjin Coin Team as Technical and Strategic Advisor. Press Release:

https://www.enjin.com/blog/post/id/4412137-gaming-producer-pat-labine-joins-enjin-coin-team-as-technical-advisor

That's great news! Having someone with that background advising the team can only be positive.

I guess Pat has many gaming industry connections... Will you be able to capitalize on that?
WitekRadomski

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 08:12:26 AM

That's great news! Having someone with that background advising the team can only be positive.

I guess Pat has many gaming industry connections... Will you be able to capitalize on that?

Pat is awesome, he's giving us advice on how to best prepare Enjin Coin for adoption by both indie and larger game developers. We're thrilled to be working with him!

player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:38:55 PM

Those are some pretty big name titles. Just a question in regards to this, however. What will a producer and director for these AAA titles do for the Enjin Coin Team? What credentials does he have beyond the games that could signify his involvement with cryptocurrency? Just wondering, as this is a huge addition to the team and I would like to know more about it.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
WitekRadomski

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 07:07:07 PM

Those are some pretty big name titles. Just a question in regards to this, however. What will a producer and director for these AAA titles do for the Enjin Coin Team? What credentials does he have beyond the games that could signify his involvement with cryptocurrency? Just wondering, as this is a huge addition to the team and I would like to know more about it.

Pat has both the technical expertise and game industry experience to guide us in designing Enjin Coin correctly for the game industry. We have a lot to work on in the coming months, going into the mechanics of how tokens and items are used in each genre of game, and how to best design our SDKs for each game engine. Planning economic factors for various sizes of game developers, etc. His insight into the game industry is very valuable, and he can help us gain the right connections in the gaming space.

klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 07:11:17 PM

reserved, will be good to see how this develops!
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 07:48:07 PM

It's nice to see a coin with a quality site and graphics design and a pretty solid plan to boot, if I can loosen up some cash will definitely buy in at least a little.
CoinOp

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:49:39 PM

This looks like a nice coin.  If I had senior member status I would consider joining in.  Will just watch this for now.  Any exchanges yet?
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:41:20 AM

Watching closely.

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
cjnmoh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:44:27 PM

Where is the Bounty for social media, Telegram or slack  channel. However i find only your signature campaign. But i am interested in social media campaign. If you have any other thread please post the link here or in my e-mail :- cjnmoh@hotmail.com
ICO-n00b

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:55:35 PM

I really believe in this project, and have invested a sizable sum. I'm located in Oslo, Norway.

If you guys need help translating material to Norwegian, I would be happy to assist.

I would also be interested in joining your team if you have some open position that fits my profile. I have more than 22 years experience managing technical support teams in the IT- security business. Drop me an email if you are interested, and I will connect with you through Linkedin.

My email: cromkake@gmail.com

WitekRadomski

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 03:44:44 AM

I really believe in this project, and have invested a sizable sum. I'm located in Oslo, Norway.

If you guys need help translating material to Norwegian, I would be happy to assist.

I would also be interested in joining your team if you have some open position that fits my profile. I have more than 22 years experience managing technical support teams in the IT- security business. Drop me an email if you are interested, and I will connect with you through Linkedin.

We really appreciate your support! Thank you for offering to translate - we're working on a new website, so we'll keep you in mind when we add other languages.

kappalicious

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:40:29 AM

We really appreciate your support! Thank you for offering to translate - we're working on a new website, so we'll keep you in mind when we add other languages.

I'm also a big believer in the project, but please don't change the current website (at least the website of the Enjin coin/presale/etc.) too much: it's one of the things that really stood out to me the most as very polished and beautifully designed and gave me a lot of faith in the project Smiley
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:45:51 AM

I joined the ico Yesterday, i am really impressed by how professional everything looks.  When i join a ICO i also make sure to joined the Slack chat, the team are active here and have one very well trained and knowledgeable Community Manager in the user "Maxim".

And today just joined the signature bounty, i am very "particular" with who i support and more than happy to support this great project and looking forward to seeing how everything develops.

Keep up the Good work Enjin Coin, Looking good, real good! Game On!

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
tintumon

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:53:09 AM

What happens to the remaining coins if not enough ETH is raised  to buy the 40% of the i billion tokens?
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:25:02 AM

Enjin Coin Announces Pre-Sale of Gaming Cryptocurrency on news.bitcoin.com it will makes Enjin coin more popular on every people who read news about the growth of digital coins on there and congratulation for all of comunity Enjin coin, be ready to the moon and making money with investing in this project, here the link of great news https://t.co/TNjDDcprDa
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:52:42 AM

Enjin Coin Announces Pre-Sale of Gaming Cryptocurrency on news.bitcoin.com it will makes Enjin coin more popular on every people who read news about the growth of digital coins on there and congratulation for all of comunity Enjin coin, be ready to the moon and making money with investing in this project, here the link of great news https://t.co/TNjDDcprDa

I've read it too, liked it and then tweeted on my twitter account, and even shared it with my friends.

Maximb

Activity: 164
Merit: 101

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 08:48:48 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 09:07:00 AM by Maximb

What happens to the remaining coins if not enough ETH is raised  to buy the 40% of the i billion tokens?

Any unsold tokens in the Pre-Sale will go into the Public Sale. All unsold tokens from the Public Sale will stay on the Enjin Coin Platform held by the Company and will only be sold at a minimum of USD $0.15 (15 Cents) (5 times the value of the Pre-Sale cost).

CEO - Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:01:06 AM

What happens to the remaining coins if not enough ETH is raised  to buy the 40% of the i billion tokens?

Any unsold tokens in the Pre-Sale will go into the Public Sale. All unsold tokens from the Public Sale will stay on the Enjin Coin Platform held by the Company and will only be sold at a minimum of USD $0.15 (15 Cents) (5 times the value of the Pre-Sale cost).

SMH. Guys, seriously, do you even have a lawyer engaged for this process? You absolutely CANNOT make these kinds of statements!

You could say these tokens will be burned, you can say they would not be sold within a particular timeframe, or that they will not be sold for less than the ICO price, but you can't say they will be sold for a declared value in excess of the ICO price. That renders the process a sale of a financial instrument and contravenes the securities laws of most jurisdictions in the world by way of asserting that there will be a future profitable value to them.

You risk potentially serious consequences in being so careless with how you're handling such matters. Get a lawyer to explain all this to you!

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: