Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:36:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ㉫ ENJIN COIN - World's most Secure Mobile Wallet RELEASED for BTC / LTC / ETH  (Read 101024 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:15:55 AM

building games with Godot will be able to utilize the closely integrated Enjin Coin module to easily add blockchain features to their game ..awesome Enjin get creative with new technological developments. to moon soon ENJIN COIN   Cool
Yes should enjin coin goes up more than ICO price right now,  because ENJ is now working along side godotengine. Allowing the adoption of EnjinCoin simple and easy. Godot has been used by over 160,000 game developers across the world. Enjin joins forces with Godot! They will be working together to develop the official Enjin Coin cryptocurrency module for their game engine, that is good news and progress of enjin coin.
I will look forward to how enj will be developed in cooperation with various parties then certainly this coin will go forward. I look forward to it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shixd8899

Activity: 350
Merit: 46

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:22:39 AM

This project seems to be the better one recently. I'm going to invest it for huge profits. What do you think? Shocked
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:17:02 AM

Hoping someone can help me out. I just got banned from the Enjin Telegram. I'm an Enjin holder and I don't think it's right to be banning project supporters. I believe I was banned after I posted a criticism in response to a CEO's uninformed comment about a competitor (GAME), where I basically said it was a bad sign you have no idea what your competitor is up to. If you look through my post history, It's easy to see I'm a long time GAME supporter, but that's not to say I am bearish on Enjin. I am very, very bullish on crypto in gaming, which is what my portfolio almost entirely consists of. I think both coins have good futures ahead, and there is no reason to think they can't peacefully coexist.
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:08:42 AM

Behind the Coin: Enjin (ENJ)

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/behind-coin-enjin-enj/

onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:32:09 PM

-snip-

ENJ did get critizism months ago for deleting alot of comments that were actually decent questions. They did mistake actually serious questions for trolls. However i do not think that you should be talking about other tokens on the telegram channel meant for discussion about ENJ. Do you have any screenshots of this? If you could post some kind of proof about the ban which you did find unfair, then that could help with the case.

I did read that and and this is great news for us. It was very informative but could have been a little more longer and in-depth.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Maximb

Activity: 164
Merit: 101

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 01:21:53 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 01:44:23 PM by Maximb

Hoping someone can help me out. I just got banned from the Enjin Telegram. I'm an Enjin holder and I don't think it's right to be banning project supporters. I believe I was banned after I posted a criticism in response to a CEO's uninformed comment about a competitor (GAME), where I basically said it was a bad sign you have no idea what your competitor is up to. If you look through my post history, It's easy to see I'm a long time GAME supporter, but that's not to say I am bearish on Enjin. I am very, very bullish on crypto in gaming, which is what my portfolio almost entirely consists of. I think both coins have good futures ahead, and there is no reason to think they can't peacefully coexist.

You have been clearly negative from day one and I've seen you time and time again over the past month pushing GAME in our telegram channel in some way or another (I read every single line). The Enjin Coin channel is not meant for abusing the team and shilling Game Credits. The channel is made for supporters of Enjin Coin. There is a point where the line has been crossed and you will be banned. That line was crossed today. I'll unban you soon, but do not bring up the GAME topic again in our channel (it is not the right place and not on a consistent manner).

You should be far more positive or even neutral towards Enjin Coin than Game, if you care to actually look at our stats, 19 million users community, whitepaper, yellow paper and upcoming Enjin Coin wallet release:

https://www.similarweb.com/website/gamecredits.com?competitors=enjin.com

If you continue to push Game in this thread or in our other official channels, you will be perm banned and your posts removed. My requests are reasonable, so I ask you in return to be reasonable.

CEO - Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming
jeffthebaker
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:34:01 PM

You have been clearly negative from day one and I've seen you time and time again over the past month pushing GAME in our telegram channel in some way or another (I read every single line). The Enjin Coin channel is not meant for abusing the team and shilling Game Credits. The channel is made for supporters of Enjin Coin. There is a point where the line has been crossed and you will be banned. That line was crossed today. I'll unban you soon, but do not bring up the GAME topic again in our channel (it is not the right place and not on a consistent manner).

You should be far more positive or even neutral towards Enjin Coin than Game, if you care to actually look at our stats, 19 million users community, whitepaper, yellow paper and upcoming Enjin Coin wallet release:

If you continue to push Game in this thread or in our other official channels, you will be perm banned and your posts removed. My requests are reasonable, so I ask you in return to be reasonable.

I was absolutely negative about EnjinCoin at the start. There were clear red flags that I pointed out, and I was happy to see them addressed. (ex. distribution %'s, went from somewhere in the 50s or 60s to mid 80s iirc). I still felt ENJ was asking for too much in the ICO, so I didn't buy in. Although I was very critical of the potential of the ICO, I defended the team against scam accusations from my position as a long time user. I bought in a couple weeks ago near the bottom and have been holding in anticipation of the Minecraft plugin. I've made very positive tweets about ENJ recently. Despite all this shit I'm buying more ENJ if it drops in the 240 range. I'm critical of ENJ, as I am with all my investments. It's stupid not to be critical of your investments or cognizant of your surroundings. With that being said, I respect your request and will not mention GAME on anything related to ENJ. I also respectfully ask that I am unbanned from Reddit (which was disappointing because I made one of, if not the, first post on the subreddit).

Here's my proof:

https://www.enjin.com/profile/1221375

Thanks
Maximb

Activity: 164
Merit: 101

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 11:53:03 PM

I was absolutely negative about EnjinCoin at the start. There were clear red flags that I pointed out, and I was happy to see them addressed. (ex. distribution %'s, went from somewhere in the 50s or 60s to mid 80s iirc). I still felt ENJ was asking for too much in the ICO, so I didn't buy in. Although I was very critical of the potential of the ICO, I defended the team against scam accusations from my position as a long time user. I bought in a couple weeks ago near the bottom and have been holding in anticipation of the Minecraft plugin. I've made very positive tweets about ENJ recently. Despite all this shit I'm buying more ENJ if it drops in the 240 range. I'm critical of ENJ, as I am with all my investments. It's stupid not to be critical of your investments or cognizant of your surroundings. With that being said, I respect your request and will not mention GAME on anything related to ENJ. I also respectfully ask that I am unbanned from Reddit (which was disappointing because I made one of, if not the, first post on the subreddit).

Here's my proof:

https://www.enjin.com/profile/1221375

Thanks

Ok, I appreciate your support and being critical of investments is important. Our team is aware of the challenges ahead and we'll do our best to reach our goals and the greater goal of gaining true adoption in gaming. All bans removed.

CEO - Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming
attncoin

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:00:33 AM

Where is ENJIN going in 2018?
Basicball

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:42:24 PM

Where is ENJIN going in 2018?
The answer is literally in the very first post.
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fenjincoin.io%2Fimages%2Finfothread%2Fenjin-coin-7.jpg&t=583&c=35f4i7nd0oVKyg
WitekRadomski

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for gaming!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 05:27:53 PM

Enjin + Bancor Token Relay is Online

We are thrilled to announce that the Enjin Bancor Token Relay and converter is now activated and available for anyone to use!

This Token Relay is a new way to convert between Bancor and Enjin Coin tokens, and it’s enforced by smart contracts on the Ethereum Blockchain. You’ll also be able to convert between ENJ and ETH using this system, plus any other token in the Bancor Network, as more are added in the future.

By providing liquidity to the Token Relay and depositing ENJ and/or BNT, your tokens will benefit from the conversion fees accumulated over time.

Read the full article here ...

CTO, Enjin Coin - Smart cryptocurrency for gaming!
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:31:48 PM

Nice but i think it should be possible to just buy with Ideal or something.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:46:10 AM

We are thrilled to announce that the Enjin Bancor Token Relay and converter is now activated and available for anyone to use!

This Token Relay is a new way to convert between Bancor and Enjin Coin tokens, and it’s enforced by smart contracts on the Ethereum Blockchain. You’ll also be able to convert between ENJ and ETH using this system, plus any other token in the Bancor Network, as more are added in the future.

By providing liquidity to the Token Relay and depositing ENJ and/or BNT, your tokens will benefit from the conversion fees accumulated over time.

This is a pretty awesome development for EnjinCoin. I think if ENJ wants to breach the top 100, it'll need to establish itself as a major player, beyond just a MinecraftCoin. Stuff like this, alongside the allegedly next-generation ENJ wallet that's being developed, show everyone the team wants to work beyond just providing a cool little tool for their current users.
theMiro

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:45:43 PM

Hope that ENJ recovers soon, the price is inadequately low at the moment... However - I HODL  Cool

▬▬▬▬▬  V I S O || MODERN CRYPTOCURRENCY PAYMENT SYSTEM  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █        Download WHITEPAPER     Download ONE PAGER        █ █
▬▬▬▬▬      Telegram    ●    Youtube    ●    Slack      ▬▬▬▬▬
dreamax25

Activity: 365
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:31:24 PM

This is a pretty awesome development for EnjinCoin. I think if ENJ wants to breach the top 100, it'll need to establish itself as a major player, beyond just a MinecraftCoin. Stuff like this, alongside the allegedly next-generation ENJ wallet that's being developed, show everyone the team wants to work beyond just providing a cool little tool for their current users.

Great stuff, the future is bright with this one Smiley
HODL...
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:06:42 PM

I did a quick read of the Bancor page. I'm not really sure what Bancor is.  Can someone give me the ELI5 summary?
jeffthebaker
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:02:15 AM

HODL...

I doubled up with last night's dip, bought a nice sized bag @ 230sats. I'm expecting to see a lot of price appreciation once Minecraft plugin launches and players are using EnjinCoin in misc. Gaming communities!
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:56:11 AM

HODL...

I doubled up with last night's dip, bought a nice sized bag @ 230sats. I'm expecting to see a lot of price appreciation once Minecraft plugin launches and players are using EnjinCoin in misc. Gaming communities!

how many u bought? allready have 20k
Fivestar4everMVP
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1051

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:54:02 AM

Enj is one of those new tokens with potential, definitely one to watch out for, though I don't own many, I definitely will be buying more soon enough before green candlesticks set in

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ernielibre

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:29:08 PM

Hi,

I would like to ask what's the best wallet & exchange to use for ENJIN coin? This project is very interesting like Gamecredits. I will invest soon as my means permit me to do so.

Thanks!
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: